ADVERTISEMENT

GARY

irwinn

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2009
Went to sign up for new service and was informed that my email is not registered with CaneSport! Well, it is. It doesn't recognize my address and won't let me choose a new password. Also, why are you charging anything, even a dollar, for something for which I've already paid the entire year?

Went to sign up for new service and was informed that my email is not registered with CaneSport! Well, it is. It doesn't recognize my address and won't let me choose a new password. Also, why are you charging anything, even a dollar, for something for which I've already paid the entire year?
The new site is not rivals. He’s starting his own new deal with another company, hence you need to register with it. Just pay the dollar. It’s all good. Cancel with rivals. Worse case scenario your a member of two sites for how ever many moths for $11.

Reactions: grbcane and irwinn
The new site is not rivals. He’s starting his own new deal with another company, hence you need to register with it. Just pay the dollar. It’s all good. Cancel with rivals. Worse case scenario your a member of two sites for how ever many moths for $11.
Right! Done!

Reactions: 6882
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT