ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia officials to testify

Did you see the latest poll on this? 6 out of 10 think Trump should be brought to justice right now....and they ain't seen nothin yet. Now, this tuesday is the coup d'état throat punch. Now my question is does the DOJ bring his charges then or do they wait until its all heard?

Reactions: cems52
Did you see the latest poll on this? 6 out of 10 think Trump should be brought to justice right now....and they ain't seen nothin yet. Now, this tuesday is the coup d'état throat punch. Now my question is does the DOJ bring his charges then or do they wait until its all heard?
LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: HJCane
So if 6-10 think your wrong on everything you post that means your now cdwrong nothing you say matters anymore because 6-10 say so

Please provide a link to the poll you are referring to?

Please provide a link to the poll you are referring to?
WOW....it just depresses me how out of touch some of you are because of the things you want so badly to believe. The desire to own libs is just crazy and has pushed you in a cult like status. It's really really sad. Don't you have any friends you respect that can talk to you about what is really going on? Stop watching news sources that will only tell you what you want to hear. It is not benefiting you at all! These polls are very easy to find.

The world some of you Trump supporters live in is truly amazing....and I don't mean that in a good way. A world where there is absolutely nothing this man can do for you to not find a way to blame someone or something else....or draw some weird false equivalency.

Listen, these are Trumps own people testifying. This is testimony supported by pictures, video, phone calls, and documents. This isnt' the media reporting. It's the media covering what Trumps own people (including family) is reporting. An informant for the proud boys said that if they caught Pence he would have been killed.

These accounts of what happened are the realio dealio. Like it or not. Oh, and fox not covering it to me is purely disgusting. You can't call yourself a news source and not cover sedition against our country.

WOW....it just depresses me how out of touch some of you are because of the things you want so badly to believe. The desire to own libs is just crazy and has pushed you in a cult like status. It's really really sad. Don't you have any friends you respect that can talk to you about what is really going on? Stop watching news sources that will only tell you what you want to hear. It is not benefiting you at all! These polls are very easy to find.

Thank you for verifying a source. I just don't see it. I don't hear anyone believing the Capitol riot was any worse than Portland, Chicago, previous DC etc. And by the same token, I don't hear anyone talking about how the election was stolen. Trump has lost me and many other previous supporters by his fixation with himself as the most improtant thing to talk about. That is something that I do hear in day to day conversations.

The 2022 and 2024 elections will be won on matters like the economy, immigration and competance, not the 2020 election. That means Red Tsunami!

Thank you for verifying a source. I just don't see it. I don't hear anyone believing the Capitol riot was any worse than Portland, Chicago, previous DC etc. And by the same token, I don't hear anyone talking about how the election was stolen. Trump has lost me and many other previous supporters by his fixation with himself as the most improtant thing to talk about. That is something that I do hear in day to day conversations.

The 2022 and 2024 elections will be won on matters like the economy, immigration and competance, not the 2020 election. That means Red Tsunami!

That is because you are comparing apples and oranges. These are acts of sedition dude. Ordering the VP to illegally stop a democratic certification of election results is not the same thing as a protest gone bad. Sorry, but it just isn't.

Oh and BTW the fact that you would say this it implies you hold our United States president to the same standard as some dude that is going to a swap meet....LOL. Come on man. You just have to be better than that. It's the president!

I say they wait until his balls are in a vise grip, then crush'em.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Preach!!!

Adam Schiff and Liz Cheney bring nothing to the table. It takes Bill Clinton to make me even consider if there is anything worth investigating.

FVoKC6ZXsAMwcbn

"I just wanna find 11,780 votes" "there's nothing wrong with saying you had to recalculate the votes".

People that support this nonsense I refuse to take you seriously as people. I'm sorry. Call me all the names you want. I don't care. Go.

Do they now. LOL
9 outta 10 want their money back from Biden

• Haha
Reactions: central17

91% DEMOCRATS LOL LOL you utter fool. LOL

Reactions: central17
Ohhhh THIS time they got him alright! Morons no one has been investigated more that Trump and they got Bumpkis. You clowns never learn do you? That's why you are leftards to begin with
.....and you are proud of Trump being investigated continually like this? SDMH I only wish you understood how sad this statement is.

Our president is not supposed to do these things warranting all these investigations. That's not the idea.

Last edited:
.....and you are proud of Trump being investigated continually like this? SDMH I only wish you understood how sad this statement is.

Our president is not supposed to do these things warranting all these investigations. That's not the idea.
You want investigations:
2023 Menu - Hunter, The Border, Merrick Garland, Where is the Ukraine money going, Supreme Court leak, Afghan surrender and more

Reactions: krvanness
Reactions: NO.SHORECANE

ZZZZ

This should be interesting, remember what happened last time Trump supposedly illegally interfered with Georgia, this is after Cem’s fake NBC story.

EXACTLY the sort of thing you WON'T hear at the Jan 6th hearings. That's why they are a sham.

Reactions: grbcane
This should be interesting, remember what happened last time Trump supposedly illegally interfered with Georgia, this is after Cem’s fake NBC story.

Get your head out of the sand and watch the hearing.

This appears to be a slam dunk, and that’s only after the first witness from AZ. Utterly devastating testimony. I fully expect DOJ to indict Trump once this concludes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT