ADVERTISEMENT

Glad its Brad Stevens and not

What a joke hire. Danny Ainge has to be the biggest joke in the NBA. Riles just doubled over laughing at this one. Spo was groomed , tutored and hand picked . Then babysat by Rothstein , with Pat as his godfather.

spot on ddimaggio.

Jim's son was over looked on this gig, maybe he will get on the staff as an assistant.

yes idiots for cutting their coaching payroll by more than half and locking up one of the best and most respected young coaches in basketball......

I am going to go the other way here i really like the Stevens hire i think he was one of the brightest young minds in College and i think in due time he will do good in the Pro's. He does a great job of preparing his team for a game and makes great in game adjustments , i really like the hire you guys may be right about Ainge but to me Stevens is the real deal.

Ainge is a fool. This guy can't relate to nba players. They will run all over him. Just because you're perceived as being smart and articulate. That doesn't mean shyt! Just look at Al Golden! He is catching hell trying to relate! The arrest,suspensions etc... Al Golden can only relate to the media and hs coaches they just loves him

half the players he willb e coaching will be younger than his Butler players... but i guess he can't relate

stupid ass ignorant people

I'm speaking the truth. I know some of you do not want to hear it. He can not relate to the nba players! Doc caught hell trying to deal with Rondo. Ask Mike Dunlap how hard it was to try and deal with Kemba Walker and Ben Gordon

Originally posted by ddimaggio:
What a joke hire. Danny Ainge has to be the biggest joke in the NBA. Riles just doubled over laughing at this one. Spo was groomed , tutored and hand picked . Then babysat by Rothstein , with Pat as his godfather.
he put together a team that won a title and went back all in 5 years i think. how exactly is that a joke????

also would have won it but perkins got hurt then maybe could have got back g=again but green got his heart taken out or something

u sure he's a joke???

HE GOT A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR A COACH!!!!!!! LOLOL, GO CHECK DOC RIVERS RECORD BEFORE THE BIG 3 GOT THERE

Originally posted by jill8james:
Originally posted by ddimaggio:
he put together a team that won a title and went back all in 5 years i think. how exactly is that a joke????

also would have won it but perkins got hurt then maybe could have got back g=again but green got his heart taken out or something

u sure he's a joke???

HE GOT A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR A COACH!!!!!!! LOLOL, GO CHECK DOC RIVERS RECORD BEFORE THE BIG 3 GOT THERE
and the 3 first round picks he got 2 of them are unprotected.

4 FIRST ROUND PICKS FOR DOC, KG, PP I'LL TAKE IT ALL DAY

You can call me names. But you know deep down inside you know I'm right cock sucker
Originally posted by 52CANES:
half the players he willb e coaching will be younger than his Butler players... but i guess he can't relate

Originally posted by Flea1383:
I'm speaking the truth. I know some of you do not want to hear it. He can not relate to the nba players! Doc caught hell trying to deal with Rondo. Ask Mike Dunlap how hard it was to try and deal with Kemba Walker and Ben Gordon

1st of all you dumb fck, doc never caught hell concerning his dealings with rajon...

catch up short buss kid...

you would think a man with 27 credit cards wouldn't be a monthly subscriber... piece of shit

roll.r191677.gif
nice comparison tard...

dunlap was an assistant coach, not a head coach...there are absolutely 0 similarities between dunlap and stevens( i think stevens is back in college in 3yrs)

how come you aren't here crying about brian shaw being passed over by jordan in favor of mike dunlap??? not a phuckn chance you criticize mike huh...

hypocrite piece of shit...

Nobody wants to deal with rondo, just like you.
racist as bitch

You can call me names. But you know deep down inside you know I'm right cock sucker
Originally posted by 52CANES:

I know you are a piece of shit and so does everyone else.

the only one sucking any cock is you

Flea's racism should not be a shock to anyone on here that has been paying attention.

Originally posted by jbcanes-nc:

1st of all you dumb fck, doc never caught hell concerning his dealings with rajon...

catch up short buss kid...

you would think a man with 27 credit cards wouldn't be a monthly subscriber... piece of shit
If you need 27 credit cards you are a broke ass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT