ADVERTISEMENT

Great High School Graduation Speech Tonight 44

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
97258219_2643063316017455_753802674964529152_n.jpg

#45 is yet to make a HS graduation speech. Too busy watching TV till 12 noon & spending time golfing, Camp David & Mar A Lago. Too busy spending tax payer $$$$
Relegated to HS commencement lol
I’m surprised he took time away from his vaca with Richard Branson, on his private island, butting real estate, given 250K speaking engagements
He is irrelevant in todays world.
Pfffft

Reactions: lima23
Relegated to HS commencement lol
I’m surprised he took time away from his vaca with Richard Branson, on his private island, butting real estate, given 250K speaking engagements
He is irrelevant in todays world.
Pfffft
LMAO....Relegated? He is a former president genius!!! Two term president!!! They aren't "relegated" to anything they don't to be "relegated" to.

This is the problem right here. People equating our American presidency to that of some shit kicker that just retired from the coal mines.We need to get our standards back to what they were 4 years ago. Right now they are abysmal with horrible people setting the tone and horrible people endorsing the tone.

LMAO....Relegated? He is a former president genius!!! Two term president!!! They aren't "relegated" to anything they don't to be "relegated" to.

This is the problem right here. People equating our American presidency to that of some shit kicker that just retired from the coal mines I need to get our standards back to what they were 4 years ago. Right now they are abysmal with horrible people setting the tone and horrible people endorsing the tone.
Agree..The idiot behind the Resolute Desk with the 4th grade vocabulary is an embarrassment and laughing stock in the entire world....He needs to go...

This is the problem right here. People equating our American presidency to that of some shit kicker that just retired from the coal mines.We need to get our standards back to what they were 4 years ago. Right now they are abysmal with horrible people setting the tone and horrible people endorsing the tone.
He is a forgotten President and will go down with Jimmy Carter as an afterthought. His only claim in history will be the “FIRST” black President
PERIOD!
Yes relegated to HS graduation speeches
Pffffft

He is a forgotten President and will go down with Jimmy Carter as an afterthought. His only claim in history will be the “FIRST” black President
PERIOD!
Yes relegated to HS graduation speeches
Pffffft
I am extremely confident in my next conclusion. NOBODY will ever ask you to speak at any graduation! BOOK IT!

Great talk, great 'lines in the sand' guy. Problem with him is that each wave washes away those lines...no action.

Obama is really an impressive speaker and an empty suit.
Very impressive two term president. What has happened to our country? We have a war against speaking? A war against science? A war against the truth? A war against math? This has turned into a "shithole" country for lack of a better term. We need to restore when people respected a person who can put words together at higher than a 4th grade level. It is is a sad attempt to reserve something that just centered around a privilege and not a honorable accomplishment done with integrity.

It's time to open up the playing field and have a facts based system. Based on accomplishments....not going bankrupt 6 times and having daddy get you through school and out of war. We just don't have that anymore. America should be a beacon of the world. Now it is run by Russia. Yeah I said it!

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Very impressive two term president. What has happened to our country? We have a war against speaking? A war against science? A war against the truth? A war against math? This has turned into a "shithole" country for lack of a better term. We need to restore when people respected a person who can put words together at higher than a 4th grade level. It is is a sad attempt to reserve something that just centered around a privilege and not a honorable accomplishment done with integrity.

It's time to open up the playing field and have a facts based system. Based on accomplishments....not going bankrupt 6 times and having daddy get you through school and out of war. We just don't have that anymore. America should be a beacon of the world. Now it is run by Russia. Yeah I said it!
Yeah there’s a war against truth alright. How do you explain all the steps that were taken to target conservatives by Obama, cover up of selling guns to drug cartels, spying on an incoming president and his staff? You finally hit something on the head! You bunch of hypocritical cowards!

cdwright40 said: ↑
It's time to open up the playing field and have a facts based system. Based on accomplishments....not going bankrupt 6 times and having daddy get you through school and out of war. We just don't have that anymore. America should be a beacon of the world. Now it is run by Russia. Yeah I said it![/QUOTE]

"...run by Russia. Yeah I said it!"

One President was caught on open mike sniffing Vlad's ass, selling Vlad our uranium, resetting our relations with Vlad, and bowing most properly.

Oopps, my bad, a fact check shows the bowing and sniffing Vlad's ass occurred simultaneously, therefore it is counted as one event.

I really shouldn't be wasting my time on this senseless garbage you spew, but I'm retired so WTF?!

That 4th grade comment about Florida1969 was cruel, true, but cruel.

Last edited:
Reactions: lima23 and grbcane
So many petty & baseless accusations by conservatives. Still smarting from Obama being a 2 term president when McConnell vowed to make Obama a 1 term POTUS. What a small world those on the right exist in.
If you want evidence there's Benghazi, voter suppression in the 2012 election
Still no data, info, proof Obama tampered with Israel's elections and his administration donating $350,000 to one voice movement in an attempt to dethrone Bibi Netanyahu.
Yes, there was the open mike with Vladimir but what transpired after that???
No ransom $$$$ paid to Iran. Money paid was a refund due to the non delivery of US fighter jets to Iran's pre revolutionary govt (1979). Decision made by an international court.
The days are getting longer for you as the 2020 elections approach.

He took time from his schedule of playing video games and smoking weed to read a teleprompter speech . BFD.

Reactions: lima23
So many petty & baseless accusations by conservatives. Still smarting from Obama being a 2 term president when McConnell vowed to make Obama a 1 term POTUS. What a small world those on the right exist in.
If you want evidence there's Benghazi, voter suppression in the 2012 election
Still no data, info, proof Obama tampered with Israel's elections and his administration donating $350,000 to one voice movement in an attempt to dethrone Bibi Netanyahu.
Yes, there was the open mike with Vladimir but what transpired after that???
No ransom $$$$ paid to Iran. Money paid was a refund due to the non delivery of US fighter jets to Iran's pre revolutionary govt (1979). Decision made by an international court.
The days are getting longer for you as the 2020 elections approach.

I have zero respect for these people. I think it is funny when they call me names because I just don't value the opinion of people like this. They are nothing to me.

Listen, they are supporting a man and the idea he is above the law. The idea that he shouldn't allow the American people to know the truth about his behavior on a phone call in our state department. Then they believe we shouldn't see his taxes....and they believe the idea that his lawyers are using to defend him. He is the president so this is all beneath him. Yet now they are all acting like it isn't beneath Obama when he was in office right? They say stupid shit I can't stop laughing at like "Obamagate".....so when Obama is in office they should be able to call him a criminal even if all their bullshit accusations have no merit.

Yet if you ask for some accountability from this president he is above it all. Above the law. These hyenas have no morals. No self respect.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
I have zero respect for these people. I think it is funny when they call me names because I just don't value the opinion of people like this. They are nothing to me.

Listen, they are supporting a man and the idea he is above the law. The idea that he shouldn't allow the American people to know the truth about his behavior on a phone call in our state department. Then they believe we shouldn't see his taxes....and they believe the idea that his lawyers are using to defend him. He is the president so this is all beneath him. Yet now they are all acting like it isn't beneath Obama when he was in office right? They say stupid shit I can't stop laughing at like "Obamagate".....so when Obama is in office they should be able to call him a criminal even if all their bullshit accusations have no merit.

Yet if you ask for some accountability from this president he is above it all. Above the law. These hyenas have no morals. No self respect.
BS cuckery comment! They are nothing to you, yet, you respond to them and your TDS causes you to create many threads each day trying to argue with them.

Reactions: lima23 and grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT