ADVERTISEMENT

Great Job By The Trump Administration In Handling Flynn.

Yeah Obama "stands up" and takes every question except when he hid from Benghazi, IRS targeting, Cops getting killed in record numbers, Chicago(Obama hometown except he grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia) murder capital of the world questions. Your a clown
Nope...stood tall with every single one of them. Trump needs to take notes. It is called being a leader. Not grabbing virginas here buddy...leading 321 Million people.

It's the first three weeks, and I'm not going to judge what's going on due to illegal leaks by Obama loyalists who are the ones putting the country first!!

• Well, I think the rest of the country is going to judge how he actually performs his job. See, we are going to put the country first. If he refuses to do the business of the country he will be asked to GTFOOH! Just like every single other sitting president. It doesn't matter if it is your first day or your first month or your first term.....you work for and on behalf of the American people from the minute you are sworn in. We aren't going down because it has only been three weeks. If your administration is a sh't show, we want answers now!

• Well, I think the rest of the country is going to judge how he actually performs his job. See, we are going to put the country first. If he refuses to do the business of the country he will be asked to GTFOOH! Just like every single other sitting president. It doesn't matter if it is your first day or your first month or your first term.....you work for and on behalf of the American people from the minute you are sworn in. We aren't going down because it has only been three weeks. If your administration is a sh't show, we want answers now!
When has he not?? Because a guy lied about a call has zero to do with "working for your country" your as usual lying and embellishing the facts. It's funny how much you lie, again this is why you have zero credibility and your mocked. You lie and bullshit nonstop
And "see we are going to put the country first" like your a leader of some type! No shit we are that's why Trump got th votes, the country tired of being sold out by Obama and Hillary. Your just a total jerkoff, born loser with zero life.

When has he not?? Because a guy lied about a call has zero to do with "working for your country" your as usual lying and embellishing the facts. It's funny how much you lie, again this is why you have zero credibility and your mocked. You lie and bullshit nonstop
And "see we are going to put the country first" like your a leader of some type! No shit we are that's why Trump got th votes, the country tired of being sold out by Obama and Hillary. Your just a total jerkoff, born loser with zero life.
Yeah well you can act stupid if you want....that "guy" was part of his administration. He was appointed by Trump and every single president that makes an appointment but takes responsibility if that appointment isn't in our interest. That's what we have here. You think this is all over the news because a guy made a phone call and lied about it? You can play dumb and put your head in the sand if you want to. We the people will not. We want to know why did you lie. What was discussed...and why was nothing done about it 19 days ago when Mr. Trump found out. It is a matter of national policy. That's not how we do it. The cover up for me is bigger than the actual behavior in my estimation. But what about Obama and Hillary doesn't cut the mustard any longer. Campaigning is over.

Yeah well you can act stupid if you want....that "guy" was part of his administration. He was appointed by Trump and every single president that makes an appointment but takes responsibility if that appointment isn't in our interest. That's what we have here. You think this is all over the news because a guy made a phone call and lied about it? You can play dumb and put your head in the sand if you want to. We the people will not. We want to know why did you lie. What was discussed...and why was nothing done about it 19 days ago when Mr. Trump found out. It is a matter of national policy. That's not how we do it. The cover up for me is bigger than the actual behavior in my estimation. But what about Obama and Hillary doesn't cut the mustard any longer. Campaigning is over.
I have the same concerns about the true Petreaus story, he of coarse was appointed by Obama. If Obama didn't have proper judgement selecting a CIA head I question all his judgements. Even though he won the Nobel Peace prize prior to being president, lmfao

Trump busy with Israel re establishing our relationship. Doing important work since Obama destroyed the good will with the Jews. Another reason Hillary lost Florida, Trump got the Jewish vote

He lost every single county that has a heavy Jewish population. Statistics claim that Clinton got 71% of the Jewish vote.

I have the same concerns about the true Petreaus story, he of coarse was appointed by Obama. If Obama didn't have proper judgement selecting a CIA head I question all his judgements. Even though he won the Nobel Peace prize prior to being president, lmfao
I don't think Trump would have had a problem if he found out 19 days ago and asked for his resignation then. Trump did nothing!!! That's his problem. Not so much the judgment but the management raises eyebrows. Presidents have to ask for resignations all the time....but Trump doesn't understand how to run a popsicle stand or he is involved and asked this guy to fall on his sword which I believe. Just can't prove yet....but either of which it is a bad reflection on Shug Trump.

Pretty similar to no response to Russia testing nuclear warheads and breaking a decades old agreement. You can keep bringing up Obama and Hillary but at some point you ask, where is the response. What those people would have done or have done doesn't matter. What the president does is what matters. Not even a tweet!

I don't think Trump would have had a problem if he found out 19 days ago and asked for his resignation then. Trump did nothing!!! That's his problem. Not so much the judgment but the management raises eyebrows. Presidents have to ask for resignations all the time....but Trump doesn't understand how to run a popsicle stand or he is involved and asked this guy to fall on his sword which I believe. Just can't prove yet....but either of which it is a bad reflection on Shug Trump.

If so why did Obama take a year to fire Petraues? Trump only took three weeks. Makes me question Obama's intelligence

Pretty similar to no response to Russia testing nuclear warheads and breaking a decades old agreement. You can keep bringing up Obama and Hillary but at some point you ask, where is the response. What those people would have done or have done doesn't matter. What the president does is what matters. Not even a tweet!
You miss Iran firing off missles a week after Obama gave them billions? They laughed at Obama, Clinton and Hilary. You just keep ignoring these facts

If it's non existent why did Obama give them BILLIONS in cash a few weeks ago?? Literally giving cash to the same people who buy weapons to attack our troops! Literally buying bullets for the enemy! Talk about war crimes
I actually liked him as a President but you must have been really upset when Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran back in the day. I wonder if any of those weapons were ever used against US servicemen? Again, I'm not trying to pick on either party, just pointing out that neither side has a monopoly on stupid decisions.

Reactions: cdwright40
You miss Iran firing off missles a week after Obama gave them billions? They laughed at Obama, Clinton and Hilary. You just keep ignoring these facts
Learn to read!!! Now Trump is president!! What Hillary or Obama or Bush or Carter or Reagan or anyone else did is not of relevance. What Trump does is and if your response to everything Trump does is an Obama or Hillary example you are completely lost. They are not president.

Yeah ok, can't argue liberals don't need facts to back up statements. We're all suppose to just agree. Find the stapler?
Are you not on top of what Trump has done? Much of the apparel he sells is produced in other countries. Even Ivanka's products are made over seas. Get real man!

I actually liked him as a President but you must have been really upset when Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran back in the day. I wonder if any of those weapons were ever used against US servicemen? Again, I'm not trying to pick on either party, just pointing out that neither side has a monopoly on stupid decisions.
Nah, Reagan sent them dud's lmfao

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Are you not on top of what Trump has done? Much of the apparel he sells is produced in other countries. Even Ivanka's products are made over seas. Get real man!
That's good he's a good guy putting food on the tables of third world people. That have to eat to you know! Selfish liberal think everything is free and want a hand out. These people over seas working for Trump should thank him and his daughter for the jobs!!

That's good he's a good guy putting food on the tables of third world people. That have to eat to you know! Selfish liberal think everything is free and want a hand out. These people over seas working for Trump should thank him and his daughter for the jobs!!
Well, I think cem is referring to his campaign promises. It was his platform. Make America great again by keeping jobs here. That isn't keeping jobs here. That is about jobs somewhere else. His clothes aren't made overseas because he gives a crap about people overseas eating. You would have to be a moron to believe this. He does that because it suites his personal interest but when someone else does it, he rails against it. Ivankas clothes are mostly made in Mexico. Those are jobs that could be here in America. He is a con artist. A phony. Lying demagogue. He railed against Hillary for months about making money off her position and her big money donors. He is doing the same exact thing. He has them all in his cabinet. He said what you wanted to hear and then told you all he could shoot someone in central park and you are so stupid you will vote for him anyway. He was absolutely correct about that.

Reactions: normsmith
Well, I think cem is referring to his campaign promises. It was his platform. Make America great again by keeping jobs here. That isn't keeping jobs here. That is about jobs somewhere else. His clothes aren't made overseas because he gives a crap about people overseas eating. You would have to be a moron to believe this. He does that because it suites his personal interest but when someone else does it, he rails against it. Ivankas clothes are mostly made in Mexico. Those are jobs that could be here in America. He is a con artist. A phony. Lying demagogue. He railed against Hillary for months about making money off her position and her big money donors. He is doing the same exact thing. He has them all in his cabinet. He said what you wanted to hear and then told you all he could shoot someone in central park and you are so stupid you will vote for him anyway. He was absolutely correct about that.
Here he goes, soap box talk again. So third world kids shouldn't eat?? And it's tough having these jobs here since Clinton have away all the middle class jobs with NAFTA

Here he goes, soap box talk again. So third world kids shouldn't eat?? And it's tough having these jobs here since Clinton have away all the middle class jobs with NAFTA
Wow...you are so full of it. Well, if it is tough don't run for president saying you are going to keep jobs here genius. Maybe you should say I have all my business's and my daughter does because we want to feed them. Stop bs'ing the American people. I have no problem with anyone eating. Especially americans....I do have a problem with you lying to my face until you get elected.

Wow...you are so full of it. Well, if it is tough don't run for president saying you are going to keep jobs here genius. Maybe you should say I have all my business's and my daughter does because we want to feed them. Stop bs'ing the American people. I have no problem with anyone eating. Especially americans....I do have a problem with you lying to my face until you get elected.

Lmfao your a loser. Failed man lashing out at the successful

You earlier railed against liberals as the origin of outsourcing and now your're for it? I get it. It's only good if Trump is doing it. You're a hypocrite.

Lmfao your a loser. Failed man lashing out at the successful
Lashing out at the successful? So, his authority is supposed to go unquestioned? Well, this is America but thanks for playing. Maybe they don't question Putin in Russia when he screws up. He hands out those Columbian neck ties....but here we are the United States. If you aren't producing for the american people...gtfooh.

Have to this day and age, go nuts without one! I believe Reagan did have good intentions though. Bad execution however
Yes like I said, I liked Reagan. He had the American people believing in themselves and their Country while he was in charge. He was also willing to compromise with the other party to get things done, something that is sadly lacking these days.

Yes like I said, I liked Reagan. He had the American people believing in themselves and their Country while he was in charge. He was also willing to compromise with the other party to get things done, something that is sadly lacking these days.
No doubt, both sides very selfish. I think may have been easier then also. Both parties so hard lined, way right or way left. No middle anymore! It's very radical on both fronts

No doubt, both sides very selfish. I think may have been easier then also. Both parties so hard lined, way right or way left. No middle anymore! It's very radical on both fronts
Spot on and this is why I don't like either party. They are so stuck on silly agendas that they put above their actual job of running the country. I know that most people choose one or the other party to follow but form what I've seen in my life most people are actually somewhere in the middle with their views.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
There is only one thing I like about Reagan because I think he is overrated. He had a lot of common sense. A tremendous instinct and charisma when working with people. He was a great people person that was engaging. Trump is a buffoon. Reagan would throw up in his mouth if he saw this republican party. These people refuse to work with anyone....and are divisive...but whats worse think by calling others divisive it will divert attention from their own exclusionary methods.

There is only one thing I like about Reagan because I think he is overrated. He had a lot of common sense. A tremendous instinct and charisma when working with people. He was a great people person that was engaging. Trump is a buffoon. Reagan would throw up in his mouth if he saw this republican party. These people refuse to work with anyone....and are divisive...but whats worse think by calling others divisive it will divert attention from their own exclusionary methods.
Nobody cares what you think, your not even rated let alone over rated. Again your a lying fraudulent internet troll.

I've heard people say that Reagan wouldn't even make it through the Republican primaries if that version of him ran today. Apparently not far enough to the right in today's world.

Almost as bad as Obama's pick Patreaus cheating on his wife giving away classified documents!
Well, the cheating isn't illegal...Obama fired him. The beating of the wife...welllllllllll....that's another story. Shows great respect Trump has for women.....but what about Hillary...what about Obama? Well, I don't don't know....but I do know Trump is a dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT