ADVERTISEMENT

Great Minority Story That The Libtard Fake News Mainstream Media Ignores.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
The fake news mainstream media is too busy using race identity politics to divide Americans by pinning one race against another, to actually report on a great story about a minority who should serve as an inspiration for both other minorities and Americans in general. Congrats to her, and thanks for serving our country.

OP, the word "minority" in your title was a real turn off. Why couldn't you have said, "Great American Story....." as opposed to "Great Minority Story...."? Unfortunately, you demonstrated what is wrong with White America today. You don't see this person as an American but instead as a "minority".

You will never understand the level of racism you displayed in the formulation of your title. Here is your unredacted title again.

Great Minority Story That The Libtard Fake News Mainstream Media Ignores

Last edited:
OP, the word "minority" in your title was a real turn off. Why couldn't you have said, "Great American Story....." as opposed to "Great Minority Story...."? Unfortunately, you demonstrated what is wrong with White America today. You don't see this person as an American but instead as a "minority".

You will never understand the level of racism you displayed in the formulation of your title. Here is your unredacted title again.

You do know that Sikh’s are a religion not a race right? Smh lol minority can mean a lot of things.

So triggered with everything. Not a good fee months for you, Lyin’ Cems.

You do know that Sikh’s are a religion not a race right? Smh lol minority can mean a lot of things.

You're right it could mean alot of things but in this case the low IQ poster was calling out a person not of the caucasian persuasion but one of many minorities in this country. In this case a religious and ethnic minority.

Stay in your lane and allow the OP to defend herself.

Low IQ, fake news reply.

Are you for real you snake oil salesman? You hypocrite. She is the FIRST OBSERVANT SIKH to graduate West Point. That makes her not just a minority but a very low (numbers wise) minority as it pertains to graduating West Point as a Sikh. Maybe we should get rid of the word minority along with all the benefits they get.......

Are you for real you snake oil salesman? You hypocrite. She is the FIRST OBSERVANT SIKH to graduate West Point. That makes her not just a minority but a very low (numbers wise) minority as it pertains to graduating West Point as a Sikh. Maybe we should get rid of the word minority along with all the benefits they get.......

Don’t expect to reason much with low IQ sheep.

You made some valid points but your last sentence said it all. Here it is.

Maybe we should get rid of the word minority along with all the benefits they get.

You see the problem?

I challenged you to 18 holes of golf but you refused. This could be a great Canesport event with your right wing friends cheering you on to lose biggly. I respect @CashvilleCane1 cuz he at least wanted to take on the challenge but you punked out. Why?

Nobody cares, and you should just Self-ban for the 100 TDS laden fail threads on Trump.

Coral Springs course on Sample, Plantation Preserves, Jacaranda, Orange Brook and Davie. I play all over the place but mostly those courses.
I used to play Heron Bay regularily until it closed...play a lot at Eagle Trace (when I'm in town) up there..

You made some valid points but your last sentence said it all. Here it is.

Maybe we should get rid of the word minority along with all the benefits they get.

You see the problem?
No I don't and neither does any one else with a brain.

Your obituary would be a great minority story that a lot of people would like to see in the media.

Speak for yourself, mental midget. Did you spend your stimulus check?
I think it blew off my terrace from my 1.5mm dollar condo on the beach. Let me run downstairs and see if it's on the sand you bongo.

Because this means absolutely nothing to him. The Boogaloo means something to him. Not this story he is trying to "teach" minorities he knows about the cause.....since he found the story. He wants to come here everyday and God only knows why Gary allows it....and call black people filthy animals. Then post some story like he is compassionate to "Minorities". He will do that from time to time. Post about an encounter with a "black friend" or some other nonsense. The disrespect he has for minorities here is unbelievable....and also there is a disrespect for gay people. We see who he is. Our vision isn't blurry.

Ok, dumbass.
MXxZqryKzTzUySTbKtmh-kGF0flz_2VQROZYd1ETfUz86LS5GJ9CqG7e6UoBHyRDml8QHNNBopw3XnRjCdvt4mTwOCk_8SyymdPtYRSvHFtxpBz6DFsSWANXXA

Because this means absolutely nothing to him. The Boogaloo means something to him. Not this story he is trying to "teach" minorities he knows about the cause.....since he found the story. He wants to come here everyday and God only knows why Gary allows it....and call black people filthy animals. Then post some story like he is compassionate to "Minorities". He will do that from time to time. Post about an encounter with a "black friend" or some other nonsense. The disrespect he has for minorities here is unbelievable....and also there is a disrespect for gay people. We see who he is. Our vision isn't blurry.

I have nothing against both minorities and gay people. People despise you because you are a low IQ race baiting racist, not because you are a gay minority. Huge difference.

Reactions: BreakingCane
I have nothing against both minorities and gay people. People despise you because you are a low IQ race baiting racist, not because you are a gay minority. Huge difference.
Your juvenile name calling doesn't conceal who you are. Our vision isn't blurry. The fact that you even care what anyones race is here, what their IQ is or even if they are gay or not tells us who YOU ARE!

He calls all criminals filthy animals, it just so happens the martyrs you constantly post about are black criminals. Your selective outrage only focuses on black criminals.

Your juvenile name calling doesn't conceal who you are. Our vision isn't blurry. The fact that you even care what anyones race is here, what their IQ is or even if they are gay or not tells us who YOU ARE!
See my last post. No, your Selective outrage is all about one race. You constantly bring it up.

Speaking of name calling, you went around calling people cucks and chipped tooth hyenas, and how you’re triggered with name calling? More selective outrage! Triggered!

Reactions: advarkas

I keep thinking back to his lie of meeting 2 Haitians at a 7-Eleven. He claimed they called Haiti a shit hole country. He couldn't admit those were his sentiments. Coward!!

Last edited:
Reactions: cdwright40
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT