ADVERTISEMENT

Great Minority Story That The Libtard Fake News Mainstream Media Ignores.

My IQ is 130 so if you want to keep referring to me as low IQ, that says everything about your IQ. I am African American and very proud of it. If you want that to mean I am racist, that says everything about your position on race. I am heterosexual, if you want that to mean I am gay that says everything about you on the subject matter.

None of these things have not one thing to do with a discussion on this forum. Yet, there are people that constantly want to make it an issue. It isn't an issue at all. None of these things matter nor should they.

My IQ is 130 so if you want to keep referring to me as low IQ, that says everything about your IQ. I am African American and very proud of it. If you want that to mean I am racist, that says everything about your position on race. I am heterosexual, if you want that to mean I am gay that says everything about you on the subject matter.

None of these things have not one thing to do with a discussion on this forum. Yet, there are people that constantly want to make it an issue. It isn't an issue at all. None of these things matter nor should they.
tenor.gif

source.gif

Reactions: advarkas
You're right it could mean alot of things but in this case the low IQ poster was calling out a person not of the caucasian persuasion but one of many minorities in this country. In this case a religious and ethnic minority.

Stay in your lane and allow the OP to defend herself.
Perfect example of a left-wing supporter pointing out the mistakes of others while making similar mistakes him/herself. The word "alot" is a misspelling of a lot (unless you mean the Indian town of Alot). The real school is now in session.

Perfect example of a left-wing supporter pointing out the mistakes of others while making similar mistakes him/herself. The word "alot" is a misspelling of a lot (unless you mean the Indian town of Alot). The real school is now in session.
You dumbass that's all you got?

Actually, my boys in French Town will hunt down your dumbass.
The fact your dumb ass can’t keep up with fact, including your false narrative that I live in Tallahassee near your gay buddies and idol Andrew Gillum, shows what a truly low IQ idiot you are. Any chance you wanna protest outside of our rally in Tulsa today?

The fact your dumb ass can’t keep up with fact, including your false narrative that I live in Tallahassee near your gay buddies and idol Andrew Gillum, shows what a truly low IQ idiot you are. Any chance you wanna protest outside of our rally in Tulsa today?
Any chance you attend the rally without a mask and die of the virus?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT