ADVERTISEMENT

Great question - interested in responses from both sides of the aisle

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005

Because we all know why. They’re corrupt pieces of shit. Pelosi dirtbag husband invested 5 million dollars in “Chips”. Just happens that the Senate is voting on a bill concerning said “Chips”.
Funny I was reading a hit piece on a Republican doing something similar but with 15,000 investment. Like they’re comparable.
Also let me tell you something about these hypocrite libs
Pelosi introduced a bill to congress. The bill? Was to do away with the minimum wage in Samoa. (Yea these are the ****os crying about minimum wage) apparently when it comes to “Brown Peoples or POC“ the minimum isn’t a big deal.
Why did she do this u might ask.?
Well there happened to be a tuna fish company HQ in San Francisco.
That Tuna Fish producer just so happens to have a processing facility in…. Wait for it… Samoa.
All a coincidence I’m sure. And further coincidence I’m sure was her dirtbag husband was in the board and they owned stocks in the company. Yea piece of shit libs. Hypocrites. Piss on Samoans and we got ****os defending them on here.

Because we all know why. They’re corrupt pieces of shit. Pelosi dirtbag husband invested 5 million dollars in “Chips”. Just happens that the Senate is voting on a bill concerning said “Chips”.
Funny I was reading a hit piece on a Republican doing something similar but with 15,000 investment. Like they’re comparable.
Also let me tell you something about these hypocrite libs
Pelosi introduced a bill to congress. The bill? Was to do away with the minimum wage in Samoa. (Yea these are the ****os crying about minimum wage) apparently when it comes to “Brown Peoples or POC“ the minimum isn’t a big deal.
Why did she do this u might ask.?
Well there happened to be a tuna fish company HQ in San Francisco.
That Tuna Fish producer just so happens to have a processing facility in…. Wait for it… Samoa.
All a coincidence I’m sure. And further coincidence I’m sure was her dirtbag husband was in the board and they owned stocks in the company. Yea piece of shit libs. Hypocrites. Piss on Samoans and we got ****os defending them on here.
"hypocrite libs"? This is about greed not party affiliation. They're all in cahoots on this!

Because lawmakers won't pass laws that would ban them from using information learned on the job for financial gain.
"hypocrite libs"? This is about greed not party affiliation. They're all in cahoots on this!
You become more asinine by the day
Keep denying what is overtly apparent to everybody else!
Come on ‘texasmike”
Pffft

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT