ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Schiano......this is the guy for Miami

mmako11

SuperCane
Jan 12, 2006
Las Vegas & Tallahassee & Miami
I think that anyone that follows my posts, knows that I am not big on all the "next coach" threads or worrying in June about who our next HC will be in December if AG fails. Not to mention PhillydaU has that market cornered. Hell I hope we go 10-2, win the coastal, play in a good bowl and AG finally learns how to do this job. But if we don't....

Having said that, I urge everyone to read the attached article. It is about 6 months old, but I am guessing a lot of people like myself (today) haven't read it before. The article is fantastic, and paints the picture of a guy that A) is learning from mistakes and B) has been putting in the work and time to evolve himself and do well at his next college HC gig. His choice of people to learn from and be mentored by are simply the best in the business. And despite the notion by some on here that he wants to be in the NFL......this article sure does sound like a guy who is gearing up and preparing for a college HC position.

Anyways, please take the time to read it. A lot of great stuff in there, and I would be thrilled with him as our next HC. He is realistic too so if AG fails this year, this is a guy that we can get. Don't forget a previous issue with him not wanting to come here was our lack of commitment to facilities etc. Those facilities are in place now and he knows Miami football and what it takes to win here. He also coaches a defensive style that everyone here can get on board with.

Link below:
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/11/04/nfl-greg-schiano-year-off/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News