ADVERTISEMENT

Guess who ironically complains about due process

normsmith

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2012
Last edited:
I wish those boys got due process. Instead Trump took out a full page add about their death AFTER THEY WERE PROVEN INNOCENT.....so after further thought let that sink in. AFTER THEY WERE PROVEN INNOCENT!

This tells me due process wouldn't have done any good when it comes to this POS.

I wish those boys got due process. Instead Trump took out a full page add about their death AFTER THEY WERE PROVEN INNOCENT.....so after further thought let that sink in. AFTER THEY WERE PROVEN INNOCENT!

This tells me due process wouldn't have done any good when it comes to this POS.

Here’s the funny part, CD says the ad was “AFTER THEY WERE PROCEN INNOCENT” not once but TWICE!! Yet Trump ran the ad in 1989 and these poor kids didn’t get exonerated until 2002!! Can’t make this up how dishonest CD really is!!
And speaking of “due process” if you actually lived in the area at that time as I did you’d know the actual true story. First off these kids plead guilty! They also for whatever reason said they were the ones who attacked this girl. Did they get tricked, no doubt! They 100% got played. However with that said, CD twists and misleads the board nonstop. I’ll even attach a liberal friendly CNN article which has proved what a liar this guy is. Tell the truth CD!! There’s enough true Trump dirt withouthavibg to lie every thread!! And before you lie and dig the hole deeper. I grew up in Harlem, you are from New Britain Connecticut a million miles away so don’t play the “New Yorker” card with me. I know the truth.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...trump-larry-king-central-park-five/index.html

The men were later exonerated in 2002, when another man confessed to the crime and DNA backed up his confession. Trump wrote an op-ed in the New York Daily News in 2014, calling New York City's $41 million settlement with the five men "a disgrace.'

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
The men were later exonerated in 2002, when another man confessed to the crime and DNA backed up his confession. Trump wrote an op-ed in the New York Daily News in 2014, calling New York City's $41 million settlement with the five men "a disgrace.'
So are you admitting you mislead the board with the statement you made above? And nice atraemos at covering up the obvious bullshit with the supposed statement Trump made about the settlement. Keep it real.

Crickets!! Men usually admits their mistakes and move on!! Not some!! They can just mislead anyone and have a clear conscience!

So are you admitting you mislead the board with the statement you made above? And nice atraemos at covering up the obvious bullshit with the supposed statement Trump made about the settlement. Keep it real.
He didn't mislead anyone dimwit. You can't comprehend English too well. Go back to Amherst for refresher. I guess 5.5 years wasn't enough to Edumacate you. Trump maligned those innocents and never apologized for being wrong.

He didn't mislead anyone dimwit. You can't comprehend English too well. Go back to Amherst for refresher. I guess 5.5 years wasn't enough to Edumacate you. Trump maligned those innocents and never apologized for being wrong.
Ahhhh the master of manipulation and spin! Creepy clearly stated that Trump places the ad AFTER the kids were found innocent! Or maybe you wrote this because you are stupid and dishonest as him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT