ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity in Trouble, Rachel Surging!!

If you don't give a shit Trump is an immature brat then why even bother with this tit for tat response? You do give a shit and you are lying to yourself and what's worse is you know for a fact everything i have said is true. So, all you can do is respond with childish attacks on Obama and his wife with no basis in reality. Trump is an embarrassment and will be known as such for a long time. We don't need an immature brat running the greatest nation on earth. This is a serious job for serious people with intellect. Not daddys trust fund kid with a frat boy mentality that is offensive to women, minorities and anyone that isn't like him. He is a fool.
Wow maybe CD with his intellect would be a great President. Here is what the great intellect party stands for.
Open Broaders welfare for all illegal citizens .
No Guns always blaming law abiding citizens for crimes they did not commit
Keeping racism alive by having a double standard.
Globalization not America first.
Killing of 650 thousand babies each year.
Communism
Destroying Christian family values.
Defending criminals over law enforcement.
Stormy the whore lol
Could go on all day what great intellect the liberals stand for lol

If you don't give a shit Trump is an immature brat then why even bother with this tit for tat response? You do give a shit and you are lying to yourself and what's worse is you know for a fact everything i have said is true. So, all you can do is respond with childish attacks on Obama and his wife with no basis in reality. Trump is an embarrassment and will be known as such for a long time. We don't need an immature brat running the greatest nation on earth. This is a serious job for serious people with intellect. Not daddys trust fund kid with a frat boy mentality that is offensive to women, minorities and anyone that isn't like him. He is a fool.

If it is the greatest nation on earth, why do you constantly trash the country.

Why do you bite the hand that feeds you.

We wish you would leave the country. For all the equality based rhetoric you spew, you are really a divider.

Well I think I read something about Bill OReilly coming back and if that happens I’m sure Hannity will be bumped back to his 10 pm show. Either way, it’s been a long time his CNN was tops at any hour so congrats to them.

Lol and this is what you’re left grasping for?
Not really but this.

j3lcvCJ.gif

2S8Gnsq.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT