ADVERTISEMENT

GUILTY!!!!!!

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
This was a win for the American people. The Trump campaign was a cesspool of criminal behavior unprecedented in American politics. Yes, I said it, it was worse than Watergate. Trump's campaign manager found guilty on 8 of 18 charges. The government has a week to decide if it will pursue the remaining charges. Keep in mind Manafort has another trial next month.

Michael Cohen pled guilty to 8 charges. In doing so, he implicated Trump as a co-conspirator in counts 7 and 8. Cohen stated to the court Trump directed him to do these illegal acts (i.e., counts 7 and 8). Lets see if Cohen flips.

I started this thread not to gloat but to share my views on my experience in watching Fox/Hannity's presentation of today's breaking news. I watch Fox Fake News on occasion but tonight that rag was in rare form with its lies and distortions. I also watched Rachel Maddow to compare the two shows on their truthfulness, thoroughness and accuracy in the presentation of today's news. Here are some comments from the Hannity Show.

• Downplayed Manafort's time as campaign manager
  • Cohen's charges have nothing to do with collusion
  • Prosecutors forced Cohen to say Trump knew about payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougle
  • Cohen case has nothing to do w/Russia
  • No Russia collusion
  • No case if no connection to Trump
  • Democrats get away with financial crimes (e.g. Tom Daschle, Al Sharpton, Tim Geithner, Charlie Rangel, Obama Campaign)
  • Mueller operating beyond what he was mandated
  • Hillary's emails
  • Cohen's charges not a crime
  • Hillary paid for dossier.....never verified
  • Hillary has the best case for obstruction of justice
  • Guest stated misuse of FISA warrant
  • Sean said we should be talking about the murder in Iowa by an illegal immigrant
Here are some observations from Rachel's program.
  • She spelled out the guilty charges against Manafort
  • She detailed out the legal options for Manafort on the guilty charges
  • Her guests speculated on whether Manafort or Cohen would flip
  • She spelled out Cohen's guilty pleas with actual testimony from him
  • Rachel spelled out Cohen's implication of Trump in counts 7 and 8
  • Rachel had Cohen's attorney on her program to share his views about the case
  • Rachel had a reporter on her show who interviewed Cohen after his court hearing
I now understand why many Trump supporters have little knowledge of the Mueller case or frankly anything else. Look at the focus or lack thereof of Hannity's show. No substantive information on the actual cases. Only right wing rhetoric. Sean Hannity exhibited a great deal of anger and not much information about what happened in the court rooms. He seemed to get personally involved in his reporting which doesn't leave room for objectivity. On the other hand, Rachel Maddow gave her audience facts and information on the court's proceedings. Which would you prefer?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermbike
BAD DAY FOR MUELLER. NO WAY TO SPIN IT.
You must have watched Fox Fake News tonight?

giphy.gif

This was a win for the American people. The Trump campaign was a cesspool of criminal behavior unprecedented in American politics. Yes, I said it, it was worse than Watergate. Trump's campaign manager found guilty on 8 of 18 charges. The government has a week to decide if it will pursue the remaining charges. Keep in mind Manafort has another trial next month.

Michael Cohen pled guilty to 8 charges. In doing so, he implicated Trump as a co-conspirator in counts 7 and 8. Cohen stated to the court Trump directed him to do these illegal acts (i.e., counts 7 and 8). Lets see if Cohen flips.

I started this thread not to gloat but to share my views on my experience in watching Fox/Hannity's presentation of today's breaking news. I watch Fox Fake News on occasion but tonight that rag was in rare form with its lies and distortions. I also watched Rachel Maddow to compare the two shows on their truthfulness, thoroughness and accuracy in the presentation of today's news. Here are some comments from the Hannity Show.

• Downplayed Manafort's time as campaign manager
  • Cohen's charges have nothing to do with collusion
  • Prosecutors forced Cohen to say Trump knew about payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougle
  • Cohen case has nothing to do w/Russia
  • No Russia collusion
  • No case if no connection to Trump
  • Democrats get away with financial crimes (e.g. Tom Daschle, Al Sharpton, Tim Geithner, Charlie Rangel, Obama Campaign)
  • Mueller operating beyond what he was mandated
  • Hillary's emails
  • Cohen's charges not a crime
  • Hillary paid for dossier.....never verified
  • Hillary has the best case for obstruction of justice
  • Guest stated misuse of FISA warrant
  • Sean said we should be talking about the murder in Iowa by an illegal immigrant
Here are some observations from Rachel's program.
  • She spelled out the guilty charges against Manafort
  • She detailed out the legal options for Manafort on the guilty charges
  • Her guests speculated on whether Manafort or Cohen would flip
  • She spelled out Cohen's guilty pleas with actual testimony from him
  • Rachel spelled out Cohen's implication of Trump in counts 7 and 8
  • Rachel had Cohen's attorney on her program to share his views about the case
  • Rachel had a reporter on her show who interviewed Cohen after his court hearing
I now understand why many Trump supporters have little knowledge of the Mueller case or frankly anything else. Look at the focus or lack thereof of Hannity's show. No substantive information on the actual cases. Only right wing rhetoric. Sean Hannity exhibited a great deal of anger and not much information about what happened in the court rooms. He seemed to get personally involved in his reporting which doesn't leave room for objectivity. On the other hand, Rachel Maddow gave her audience facts and information on the court's proceedings. Which would you prefer?
Remember our bet cems .

But you keep losing. Why?
Cems we are not loosing we are winning policy Cems policy. You will vote for President Trump 2020 . Cems have fun this week a card was played by the deep state but when President Trump plays his it will destroy them and they know it.

This is great news for everyone. Two guys broke our laws and will face the consequences. They will also be looking for relief from their sentences and will likely provide the Mueller team any/all information relating to potential crimes by our President. If proven, then justice should be done but, and it is a big but, the words of criminals pleading for relief must be substantiated by material facts/proof. So if Cohen for instance says President Trump directed him to pay off people, then written or oral proof will be needed.

So we're finally getting to the good part. It should be interesting.

Reactions: Caneprof
Cems we are not loosing we are winning policy Cems policy. You will vote for President Trump 2020 . Cems have fun this week a card was played by the deep state but when President Trump plays his it will destroy them and they know it.
Bro, you're sick with this deep state nonsense. Wake up, Trump playing you.

Reactions: Hermbike
It's called White Man Privalege. Pardon on the way. Along with a few more ostrich jackets.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! Guess which one I'm goin with out of these two....

38265849_10211803754626200_4677276126156947456_n.jpg
Great comparison, except one is a President of the United States, leader of the free world, and the other is an attorney general wannabe, rejected, deep state figure with questions of his own to answer.

Great comparison, except one is a President of the United States, leader of the free world, and the other is an attorney general wannabe, rejected, deep state figure with questions of his own to answer.
No he isn't an AG wanna be. Go check and see how long he had the job already....lmao.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT