ADVERTISEMENT

Happy MLK Day!!

Per liberal godfather LBJ, MLK was a "hypocritical preacher" who committed adultery over and over again. Smart guy, very eloquent and his message to the public was well curated. However - he used religion to frame his message, conning millions, and created this cult of personality, being a much different person behind close doors.

Per liberal godfather LBJ, MLK was a "hypocritical preacher" who committed adultery over and over again. Smart guy, very eloquent and his message to the public was well curated. However - he used religion to frame his message, conning millions, and created this cult of personality, being a much different person behind close doors.
Is it really necessary to post this, I know the left loves to tear down important people in our history , but this is just wrong. I can appreciate his accomplishments on this day, no need to tear him down. Obviously that part of his life was wrong, but there aren't any perfect people in our history .

Is it really necessary to post this, I know the left loves to tear down important people in our history , but this is just wrong. I can appreciate his accomplishments on this day, no need to tear him down. Obviously that part of his life was wrong, but there aren't any perfect people in our history .

So the left can tear down important people, but when someone trys to tear down one of their poster boys... it's off limits??? H...Y....P...O...C...R...I..S...Y

So the left can tear down important people, but when someone trys to tear down one of their poster boys... it's off limits??? H...Y....P...O...C...R...I..S...Y
I hate it when they do it , just saying we don't have to do it, especially on the day honoring him.

Reactions: cems52

So in your eyes Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a con artist ? Interesting.

But he got results, azzclown. This country is a better place because of him.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
LOL. I'm sorry for doubting sincerity of this post. But sure.
You can doubt whatever you want! However I don’t have a track record of bullshitting such as yourself. Also, you and the Commies painted me a racist while I’m actually a pragmatist. Liberals live using false labels! It’s on page one of the playbook. And be honest for once. You really think if I had a negative to say I wouldn’t say it?? Told you before, I’ll tell you again my wife and kids all owe a lot to MLK.

Last edited:
But he got results, azzclown. This country is a better place because of him.
This shows how stupid you really are! You basically just confirmed all these allegations made against MLK all in the thinking “he got results” Cems you can’t be this slow?? MLK got plenty enough of track record you could use to defend his life!! Dig a little! WTF!

This shows how stupid you really are! You basically just confirmed all these allegations made against MLK all in the thinking “he got results” Cems you can’t be this slow?? MLK got plenty enough of track record you could use to defend his life!! Dig a little! WTF!
It's becoming frustrating dealing with your ignorance. I only disagreed with the poster's lack of awareness of MLK's accomplishments. Didn't critique each word but only focused on the essence of his post. You should try that sometimes.

You can doubt whatever you want! However I don’t have a track record of bullshitting such as yourself. Also, you and the Commies painted me a racist while I’m actually a pragmatist. Liberals live using false labels! It’s on page one of the playbook. And be honest for once. You really think if I had a negative to say I wouldn’t say it?? Told you before, I’ll tell you again my wife and kids all owe a lot to MLK.
And to President Obama. lol

It's becoming frustrating dealing with your ignorance. I only disagreed with the poster's lack of awareness of MLK's accomplishments. Didn't critique each word but only focused on the essence of his post. You should try that sometimes.
You validated the posters claims by not making a case, yet I’m ignorant? And the essence of his post was totally vindicated with the response you made!

You validated the posters claims by not making a case, yet I’m ignorant? And the essence of his post was totally vindicated with the response you made!
Moron, I didn't critique every word in his post. Sort of like not calling out all your misuse of words in everyone of your posts. Too much of my time spent correcting your dumbass. Go back to grammar school to learn how to write.

Moron, I didn't critique every word in his post. Sort of like not calling out all your misuse of words in everyone of your posts. Too much of my time spent correcting your dumbass. Go back to grammar school to learn how to write.
Again, you and the other useless Commie jump on one word “your” or “you’re” and yet there’s countless examples from both of you! However you two are trivial and morons who depend on spelling and grammar to try and sound intelligent. I base judgement on ideas, spelling and grammar. On a board are irrelevant! However it also shows the low standards you have. But again, you ran two Fortune 500 companies not me!! And here’s a little hint, if you think these spelling and grammar checks have fooled people they haven’t! My thoughts, ideas and facts have won 100% of the arguments ive had with you Commies

Again, you and the other useless Commie jump on one word “your” or “you’re” and yet there’s countless examples from both of you! However you two are trivial and morons who depend on spelling and grammar to try and sound intelligent. I base judgement on ideas, spelling and grammar. On a board are irrelevant! However it also shows the low standards you have. But again, you ran two Fortune 500 companies not me!! And here’s a little hint, if you think these spelling and grammar checks have fooled people they haven’t! My thoughts, ideas and facts have won 100% of the arguments ive had with you Commies
Please stop posting. You reveal how uneducated you are. Stop embarrassing yourself.

He is a person. People aren't perfect. Did you know that? Because now would be a good time to find this out. Otherwise you are going to be extremely disappointed many times. He had an enormous contribution to not only American society but world wide.

Scream when they say scream, shush when they say shush...

So, if you say that MLK exhibited less than standard unkind, untoward behavior, maybe we should take down MLK’s beautiful National Monument based on his less than standard behavior. This would make the standard equal to the decisions to take down monuments of Civil War Heroes. The left has ripped down many monuments (New Orleans, Virginia, etc) based on those same historical figures who exhibited less than standard behavior.

These historical trailblazers that did many wonderful things, also did things that are better left unsaid, potentially. And they did these historic deeds as they travelled through their journey of life and did not know better of the ill they were causing by this less than current standard behavior.

What say you Cems, Rerun?

Do you accept that MLK may have had questionable character behind closed doors, as reported by several sources?

If you do, do you accept that maybe we should look at their less thank standard behavior in a different light, due to our current standards.

I say no, don’t take down any monuments. Leave the past in the past.

Let’s move forward toward bigger and better things.

So is that what this is? Tit for Tat? Very childish! Drumph will never be a tenth of the man MLK was.

He is a person. People aren't perfect. Did you know that? Because now would be a good time to find this out. Otherwise you are going to be extremely disappointed many times. He had an enormous contribution to not only American society but world wide.
So you are also giving Trump some wiggle tom, since he’s a person and he’s not perfect! That’s very mature of you CD! This also would be a good time for you to find out, on lieu of riding his nuts all day!! Trump’s contribution to the nations wealth in just a year has been enourmous! Also the fact he killed Obamacare, now people can get medical attention they need again. As we have all witnessed it was a giant fraud to begin with!! Again, congrats to you for giving Trump some room since after all “he’s a person and he’s not perfect”

So, if you say that MLK exhibited less than standard unkind, untoward behavior, maybe we should take down MLK’s beautiful National Monument based on his less than standard behavior. This would make the standard equal to the decisions to take down monuments of Civil War Heroes. The left has ripped down many monuments (New Orleans, Virginia, etc) based on those same historical figures who exhibited less than standard behavior.

These historical trailblazers that did many wonderful things, also did things that are better left unsaid, potentially. And they did these historic deeds as they travelled through their journey of life and did not know better of the ill they were causing by this less than current standard behavior.

Do you accept that MLK may have had questionable character behind closed doors, as reported by several sources?

If you do, do you accept that maybe we should look at their less thank standard behavior in a different light, due to our current standards.

Excellent Post! Well done!

You are either ignorant or a racist. Your post is clearly a false equivalence. Equating racist behavior with adultery is stupid. Those racist people whom you support wanted to destroy this country. They committed treason. Their views supported the continuation of slavery. Many of those people were members of the KKK and sought to kill Black people. The removal of those monuments had nothing to do with them being adulterers. In fact if they were, I could care less. Instead, they were all racists and supported treasonous behavior.

Your entire post was filled with statements in support of racists. But this one said it all.

These historical trailblazers that did many wonderful things, also did things that are better left unsaid, potentially.

Go back to your klan rally.

Last edited:
You are either ignorant or a racist. Your post is clearly a false equivalence. Equating racist behavior with adultery is stupid. Those racist people whom you support wanted to destroy this country. They committed treason. Their views supported the continuation of slavery. Many of these people were members of the KKK and sought to kill Black people. The removal of these monuments had nothing to do with them being adulterers. In fact if they were, I could care less. Instead, they were all racists and supported treasonous behavior.

Your entire post was filled with statements in support of racists. But this one said it all.

These historical trailblazers that did many wonderful things, also did things that are better left unsaid, potentially.

Strack Cane is by far the biggest moron on canesport. Strack? What does that even mean? A heavily closeted ammosexual who believes by adding "strack" to his name it makes him tough. He makes Ozana seem reasonable at times. Well, not really. But almost.

Strack Cane is by far the biggest moron on canesport. Strack? What does that even mean? A heavily closeted ammosexual who believes by adding "strack" to his name it makes him tough. He makes Ozana seem reasonable at times. Well, not really. But almost.
On thin ice!! Day of reckoning is coming for you!

You are either ignorant or a racist. Your post is clearly a false equivalence. Equating racist behavior with adultery is stupid. Those racist people whom you support wanted to destroy this country. They committed treason. Their views supported the continuation of slavery. Many of these people were members of the KKK and sought to kill Black people. The removal of those monuments had nothing to do with them being adulterers. In fact if they were, I could care less. Instead, they were all racists and supported treasonous behavior.

First time I have ever been called a Klans man.

Now, I know how our President, Mr. Trump, feels.

There is a lot of hate in underneath your skin.

Sad, just sad.

Winning!

Now attacking something you know nothing about, and really the last important part of me, my name. Fascinating!

On that notion, canesrule21, all you do is sit around and deal BLACKjack, anyone can do that, that canesrule21, he’s funny!

Winning!

Now attacking something you know nothing about, and really the last important part of me, my name. Fascinating!

On that notion, canesrule21, all you do is sit around and deal BLACKjack, anyone can do that, that canesrule21, he’s funny!
Strack: gussied up in military uniform bit in audacious manner. Like Nazis. Polished boots slicked back hair the Nazi way.
Look it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT