ADVERTISEMENT

Harris getting RIPPED

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
For her visit this week to Mexico and Guatemala to "study the root causes of the migrants" coming to our border. She is getting ripped because the 1 place she should be visiting is our Border, but no she is not.
She wants to see if climate change is leading to people coming to the Land of Opportunity. I guess it's hot in Mexico and Guatemala in the Summer.

For her visit this week to Mexico and Guatemala to "study the root causes of the migrants" coming to our border. She is getting ripped because the 1 place she should be visiting is our Border, but no she is not.
She wants to see if climate change is leading to people coming to the Land of Opportunity. I guess it's hot in Mexico and Guatemala in the Summer.
Did she go heels up, I mean wheels up, while down there?

Bad choice for Biden as V.P., her own party rejected her in the primaries. She seems totally lost in the position. I can't think of one accomplishment. At this point Biden/Harris is the blind leading the blind.
She is a black woman, and that is what CD and others wanted. Qualifications be damned. You are not allowed to question it or debate it or you’re racist.

And this hoe really thinks she will be potus one day…😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄

She is as dumb as Maxine.. Dems across the board are as competent as the Democratic symbol… JACK-ASS..!!

Very sad..qualifications is skin color and gender.
If you
She is a black woman, and that is what CD and others wanted. Qualifications be damned. You are not allowed to question it or debate it or you’re racist.
If you recall it was actually spoken out loud that it had to be a biological female (born with a vagina not 1 that just identifies as female) and a woman of color (but we know they meant black not latin nor asian)

If you

If you recall it was actually spoken out loud that it had to be a biological female (born with a vagina not 1 that just identifies as female) and a woman of color (but we know they meant black not latin nor asian)
Correct. Qualifications be damned. Condoleezza Rice is more than qualified and fits the gender/skin requirement.

These threads are so boring. This administration is more popular than the last administration ever was. This jealousy of this fact is annoying. The American people have spoken and will continue to speak.

These threads are so boring. This administration is more popular than the last administration ever was. This jealousy of this fact is annoying. The American people have spoken and will continue to speak.
CD, the Democratic spending is done 2022. The people will be speaking!

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
CD, the Democratic spending is done 2022. The people will be speaking!
Both parties spend money so don't pretend to be stupid. The difference is democrats invest in the American people and republicans spend money on big business and the wealthy peoples interest so they can give hand outs.

Both parties spend money so don't pretend to be stupid. The difference is democrats invest in the American people and republicans spend money on big business and the wealthy peoples interest so they can give hand outs.
CD, it's ova 2022. Biden is Russia and China's bitch and Harris is MIA to whatever task is given to her. The leadership is very weak. Even Dems see it , it's ova!

CD, it's ova 2022. Biden is Russia and China's bitch and Harris is MIA to whatever task is given to her. The leadership is very weak. Even Dems see it , it's ova!
Heard this before. Hey is the leader of the republican party going to make America look like a punk bitch on the world stage of Putins when he is interfering in our elections......for you believe Putin over America? Thanks but no thanks. Not interested in going back to that.

Heard this before. Hey is the leader of the republican party going to make America look like a punk bitch on the world stage of Putins when he is interfering in our elections......for you believe Putin over America? Thanks but no thanks. Not interested in going back to that.
Cd, please translate your post.

Cd, please translate your post.
He’s too rustled!

2be.gif

Translation? We (America) don't want a repeat of Trump and his minions kissing Russsia and Putins ass.
He sounds like he is close to announcing his candidacy. China, high gas prices, inflation, Iran, etc...get ready for a change CD!

Putin did that when Trump was running for office SEE Obama it happened when he was in charge.

Putin did that when Trump was running for office SEE Obama it happened when he was in charge.
I am talking about when Trump was asked at the summit he completed sided with Putin and said he didn't believe that it happened. Obama or Biden or any other president regardless of party would never do this on a world stage. Make our country look weak in front of the world to pacify Putin. That's what I am talking about. Obama is not under any circumstances let alone a world summit tell everyone Putin never interfered with our election going against our many numerous sources.

I am talking about when Trump was asked at the summit he completed sided with Putin and said he didn't believe that it happened. Obama or Biden or any other president regardless of party would never do this on a world stage. Make our country look weak in front of the world to pacify Putin. That's what I am talking about. Obama is not under any circumstances let alone a world summit tell everyone Putin never interfered with our election going against our many numerous sources.
So it happened under Obama so it’s Trumps fault? Gotcha!!

Obama only went around the Globe "apologizing" for America get the F outta here

Translation? We (America) don't want a repeat of Trump and his minions kissing Russsia and Putins ass.
You do realize that Pres Mushbrain just cancelled sanctions on the Russian pipeline that Trump put in place. Or do you? In Mushbrain's world Russian pipelines are ok but not American ones. He is strengthening Putin's hand. Do you get that? Probably not.

You do realize that Pres Mushbrain just cancelled sanctions on the Russian pipeline that Trump put in place. Or do you? In Mushbrain's world Russian pipelines are ok but not American ones. He is strengthening Putin's hand. Do you get that? Probably not.
Listen... I'm not president and don't pretend I am...but I have a question. Can any of you Trump supporters have any discussion that holds him accountable without saying these words... "what about" fill in blank. You would jump in a vat of oil rather than hold that POS accountable for anything!

Last edited:
Listen... I'm not president and don't pretend I am...but I have a question. Can any of you Trump supporters have any discussion that holds him accountable without saying these words... "what about" fill in blank. You would jump in a cat of oil rather than hold that POS accountable for anything!
Hopefully you know by now that I am not a Trump supporter so maybe my opinion doesn't apply to your question. However, I hold him accountable for quick development of Covid vaccines, strong borders, reduced illegal immigration, a strong economy and sanctions on China; all things that are important to me. I hold Biden accountably for foolishly reversing just about every Trump action no matter how successful they were.

Hopefully you know by now that I am not a Trump supporter so maybe my opinion doesn't apply to your question. However, I hold him accountable for quick development of Covid vaccines, strong borders, reduced illegal immigration, a strong economy and sanctions on China; all things that are important to me. I hold Biden accountably for foolishly reversing just about every Trump action no matter how successful they were.
Yes you are... because you don't even understand the context of the question.

I am talking about when Trump was asked at the summit he completed sided with Putin and said he didn't believe that it happened. Obama or Biden or any other president regardless of party would never do this on a world stage. Make our country look weak in front of the world to pacify Putin. That's what I am talking about. Obama is not under any circumstances let alone a world summit tell everyone Putin never interfered with our election going against our
Let us remind you about "hot mic" moment in 2012, when Obama told Russian President Dmitry Medvedev "after my election I have more flexibility."

Medvedev replied that he would "transmit this information to Vladimir," as in Putin, the current president who was prime minister at the time. Yeah but POS obama was not in Putin’s pocket.

Let us remind you about "hot mic" moment in 2012, when Obama told Russian President Dmitry Medvedev "after my election I have more flexibility."

Medvedev replied that he would "transmit this information to Vladimir," as in Putin, the current president who was prime minister at the time. Yeah but POS obama was not in Putin’s pocket.
You got him. Cucks gonna cuck!

Yeah.. I laugh every time I hear this. Always wonder how did you people get like this? Because I honestly don't give a shit about this. What did he say that was not true? He wasn't president yet...lol. who the fk cares. This is right up there with the tan suit. It's sad what has become of the right. Honestly it is a party of 14 year old racist girls.

Yeah.. I laugh every time I hear this. Always wonder how did you people get like this? Because I honestly don't give a shit about this. What did he say that was not true? He wasn't president yet...lol. who the fk cares. This is right up there with the tan suit. It's sad what has become of the right. Honestly it is a party of 14 year old racist girls.
We know you’ve lost after throwing out the irrelevant race card here. Bye!

Says a snowflake!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT