ADVERTISEMENT

Have You Been SWABED ?

if so, how long did it take for results ?
Tested on Monday still waiting for the results should get it by tomorrow. I wanted the swab test but had to settle for the nose test which by the way didn’t hurt. I guess it depends on who’s doing it.

Did they scrape your brain stem lol? I heard that sh-t hurts.
UPDATE: got negative today at 7:16pm.
They go way up in there bro, and then when there up there they spin it and that's where you see stars and eyes get all watery. If you've ever had a pimple on your nose and have felt that and eyes get watery and stuff, that's what I would describe the feeling like.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Yes. They made an error and swabbed my behind. They sent it to the Lab. YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAID!!

let me guess they told you not to come back because they lose too many Q-tips. Lol
You open that up for me honeyiv I had to take it.

Here's what I think. I think we will be playing starting in August when this BULLSHIIT hoax is over. You can't stop educated people. It's over boss. AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, I am the boss. Unless you get a few of those crackheads to take me out. That's not happening anymore.

Stop trying to put politics on here. Trump was corrrect. Why not just accept that he your DADDY

Here's what I think. I think we will be playing starting in August when this BULLSHIIT hoax is over. You can't stop educated people. It's over boss. AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, I am the boss. Unless you get a few of those crackheads to take me out. That's not happening anymore.
Can we get to the ACC championship?

Damn man, that would be a wonderful thing. We all have been cooped up so long we ready to kill each other. Need something to bring us all together.
You write a nice tailgate and then watch the Canes beat the shit out of the Tar Heels or the Seminoles

How you feeling brother?

All good man, thanks.

I battled Covid-19 for about 10 days. Took two Covid tests the last 7 days and both came back negative - donated some blood (I'm the universal donor, O-) because I have antibodies and to help some others.

I was in self-quarantine after there was a small breakout of cases in my building. It was what I expected. Low to moderate fever, low to moderate dry cough, low to moderate diarrhea. Only thing which was tougher than I expected was the extreme fatigue that I experienced for about 5 days. Covid-19 can really drain the shit out of you. I actually thought I had acute Mono at one point. But I drarnk plenty of Pedialyte to hydrate, took an occassional Tylenol to manage my fever, and ate lots of fruit smoothies and vegtables at night to keep my body nourished with some energy.

It was basically a bad flu episode. Never once did I think my life was in peril. Just had to be patient with it while the body fights it off, and manage and keep going day by day. I can see why most younger, healthier people like me can grind through it at home for 10-14 days while our bodies fight it off; I can also see why this Covid-19 poses such a major risk to older people and people with compromised immune systems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT