ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaiian Cane being honest - ALL PARENTS and GRANDPARENTS should read this and worry

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
In his own words from an earlier response to another post.
The purpose of a public education in a public school is not to teach kids only what parents want them to be taught. It is to teach them what society needs for them to know. The client of the public school is not the parent, but the entire community.

How many board members agree with him? This is the kind of nut job deviant that wants to take your money to indoctrinate your child so that people like him (Hawaiian) can increase the volume of their potential underage sexual partners.
Gary, maybe you should shut down the Lounge if you are not banning pedophiles?

Last edited:
When I read that yesterday
One word came to mind
NAZI
Let the state indoctrinate our kids ?
Inform them on social norms ?
What “ society “ dictates
The part you left out was his suggestion that if you don’t want this state sponsored indoctrination, send you kid to a private school on your own dime
Crazy

Agree with the lighter comments, but that "the state owns your children" comment is prevalent among progressives. Another reason to treasure the second ammendment. Reading those comments from Hawaiian make me believe he is a pedophile looking for state governmental approval.
Gary, are you supporting pedophilia?

The purpose of a public education in a public school is not to teach kids only what parents want them to be taught. It is to teach them what society needs for them to know. The client of the public school is not the parent, but the entire community.

How many board members agree with him? This is the kind of nut job deviant that wants to take your money to indoctinate your child so that people like him (Hawaiian) can increase the volume of their potential underage sexual partners.
Unbelievable. Move to China.

Reactions: central17

How many board members agree with him? This is the kind of nut job deviant that wants to take your money to indoctinate your child so that people like him (Hawaiian) can increase the volume of their potential underage sexual partners.
Hawaiian Cane is one of those people who likely wants to teach sex education to kindergarteners. I am glad he is out of the closet discussing publically destructive adolescent teachings. Hawaiicane is a turd, plain and simple. Possibly a pedophile but more than likely another misguided Liberal POS.

To you guys who feel students should be indoctrinated, just know that IF, in fact, teachers were able to indoctrinate/brainwash students, we'd start with having them do all of their work classroom & homework (on time), pay attention in class, study and bring coffee to the teachers every day.
!00% of the child's brainwashing and indoctrinating is going to be by their parents, thats why we see racist kids, they got that way because of family, not school.
What Gov Desantis signed into law for the state of FL is he is using this law to divide America. Im not falling for it, he doesnt care about children or you, all he cares about is his power. He wants teachers who want to teach all kids regardless of race, sex, color and creed to leave the state of Florida. He also doesnt want kids to think for themselves and hoping discrimination will permeate the minds of kids K-3rd grade. Repubs gonna Repub!

To you guys who feel students should be indoctrinated, just know that IF, in fact, teachers were able to indoctrinate/brainwash students, we'd start with having them do all of their work classroom & homework (on time), pay attention in class, study and bring coffee to the teachers every day.
!00% of the child's brainwashing and indoctrinating is going to be by their parents, thats why we see racist kids, they got that way because of family, not school.
What Gov Desantis signed into law for the state of FL is he is using this law to divide America. Im not falling for it, he doesnt care about children or you, all he cares about is his power. He wants teachers who want to teach all kids regardless of race, sex, color and creed to leave the state of Florida. He also doesnt want kids to think for themselves and hoping discrimination will permeate the minds of kids K-3rd grade. Repubs gonna Repub!
You are everything that is wrong within society today … congrats …. The fact I fought for your freedom to spew this nonsense is disheartening to say the least

Parents are” brainwashing” their kids ?
Of course they are if they are good parents!
It’s their job ! Teaching them morals ! Not the job of some proselytizing wacko kindergarten teacher .

Last edited:
Parents have the right to raise and teach their children as they see fit and that is how I would describe the DeSantis law from a 1,000 foot view. Parents should have 100% input on school curriculum; teachers work for them

Agree with the lighter comments, but that "the state owns your children" comment is prevalent among progressives. Another reason to treasure the second ammendment. Reading those comments from Hawaiian make me believe he is a pedophile looking for state governmental approval.
Gary, are you supporting pedophilia?
It’s par for the course with Hawaiian, he had made anti Semetic posts, absurd comments in the Lounge,and NO DOUBT one of the little, thin skinned, liberal pussies that advocated to shut down this forum.
It will be all fine and dandy til one of his comments are deleted or frozen elsewhere. Then the twit will come crying
Scary that people like him exist.
They should go live in a communist country and STFU

Anti-semetic posts, from me???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not ant -semetic when one calls out the zionist regime that till this day feels empowered to deny basic rights to Palestinians. dont be so sure it was us progressives that demanded
GF to terminate the lounge. You always get upset when I bring forth the indignations and oppressions Palestinians have faced since the 1940s!!!!!!!!!!!!! A armed militia took indecent liberties on a people that were defenseless.
Im not surprised you are in denial, again. Speaking of thin skinned people, its always the GOP, conservatives that hate it when a progressive wins a seat in Congress, senate or POTUS. After losing to a progressive they try to find new ways to suppress voting.
Currently there a host of repubs who are too afraid to stand up to the red headed carrot top. Lets face it. The guy has a firm grip on the GOP caucus. After the 2020 election, DJT claimed the presidency was stolen. 12 GOP congressional members sided with him. Then there is Mark Meadows, former Trump chief of staff who communicated with Ginny Thomas, wife of Supreme court judge Clarence Thomas on the Jan 06 insurrection.
Meadows is currently being investigated by the NC AG on voting outside of his district. A congressional member deliberately voting illegally. Need more proof????? Clarence Thomas has not recused himself from his wife's participation with Jan 06. Those are prefect examples of being thin skinned

Anti-semetic posts, from me???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not ant -semetic when one calls out the zionist regime that till this day feels empowered to deny basic rights to Palestinians. dont be so sure it was us progressives that demanded
GF to terminate the lounge. You always get upset when I bring forth the indignations and oppressions Palestinians have faced since the 1940s!!!!!!!!!!!!! A armed militia took indecent liberties on a people that were defenseless.
Im not surprised you are in denial, again. Speaking of thin skinned people, its always the GOP, conservatives that hate it when a progressive wins a seat in Congress, senate or POTUS. After losing to a progressive they try to find new ways to suppress voting.
Currently there a host of repubs who are too afraid to stand up to the red headed carrot top. Lets face it. The guy has a firm grip on the GOP caucus. After the 2020 election, DJT claimed the presidency was stolen. 12 GOP congressional members sided with him. Then there is Mark Meadows, former Trump chief of staff who communicated with Ginny Thomas, wife of Supreme court judge Clarence Thomas on the Jan 06 insurrection.
Meadows is currently being investigated by the NC AG on voting outside of his district. A congressional member deliberately voting illegally. Need more proof????? Clarence Thomas has not recused himself from his wife's participation with Jan 06. Those are prefect examples of being thin skinned
Another anti semetic idiot this time an escapee from the Hawaiian leper colony. Pathetic fool.

Reactions: mahb and majus12
Ironic that since you’re so open minded, that you dont “get upset when anyone brings forth the indignation’s, and oppressions the Jews have faced for” for THOUSANDS of years. You want them to give back the land that G-d granted them in the Torah?????
You are a simpleton that simply addresses your personal perspective, not a big picture kind of guy.
You continually deflect, the complete and total ineptitude if this administration that created
Worlds largest transfer of military weapons, AND TO TERRORISTS
Record inflation
Historic gas/energy prices
Friggin OPEN southern border
Meantime no Republican SPECIFCALLY TRUMP is in jail or even close to it, just more liberal nonsense
So look in the mirror, you professed holier than thou donkey
Own up to your Anti Semetic BS
RED TSUNAMI COMING
Pfffft

Reactions: mahb and Allied2651
Ironic that since you’re so open minded, that you dont “get upset when anyone brings forth the indignation’s, and oppressions the Jews have faced for” for THOUSANDS of years. You want them to give back the land that G-d granted them in the Torah?????
You are a simpleton that simply addresses your personal perspective, not a big picture kind of guy.
You continually deflect, the complete and total ineptitude if this administration that created
Worlds largest transfer of military weapons, AND TO TERRORISTS
Record inflation
Historic gas/energy prices
Friggin OPEN southern border
Meantime no Republican SPECIFCALLY TRUMP is in jail or even close to it, just more liberal nonsense
So look in the mirror, you professed holier than thou donkey
Own up to your Anti Semetic BS
RED TSUNAMI COMING
Pfffft
You call me an Anti -Semite then in this post you try to add a twist with the enslavement of Jews by the Egyptians and Romans. And also the claim the current administration's failures. Nice try with trying to mix and match. As for being the chosen people, Israeli human rights activists Miko Peled, Sher Herev, Dr Ilan Pape say the claim g-d granted to the Israelis is biblical, there is no proof.
So bring Anti-semetism onto this post . stay on point. Oh, wait........what else can we expect from a simpleton

Well, it is both actually....because there is no way around the fact what your kid learns is a reflection on the community you live and your parents because you are a child in a community. So, it isn't necessarily one or the other.

Every parent has their own parenting style. Every kid matures differently. Every parent believes their kids should know certain things at certain times.

I can't speak for a community in regards to what is best for their kids. Their community has to vote the people in office they trust to do that regardless of if I agree. The thing is at the end of the day parents teach their kids what they want them to know anyway. So saying you won't teach my kid something doesn't really mean much to me. I will teach them if I want them to know it.

You call me an Anti -Semite then in this post you try to add a twist with the enslavement of Jews by the Egyptians and Romans. And also the claim the current administration's failures. Nice try with trying to mix and match. As for being the chosen people, Israeli human rights activists Miko Peled, Sher Herev, Dr Ilan Pape say the claim g-d granted to the Israelis is biblical, there is no proof.
So bring Anti-semetism onto this post . stay on point. Oh, wait........what else can we expect from a simpleton
Look Hawaiian you are full of self denial and shit!!
Deflection??? Again you ignored the 5 major fuk ups of bumbling biden, I mentioned above
Now for whats important:

Your ignorance to fact’s are truly amazing.
No proof??
So your lost soul, or shallow mind doesn't acknowledge the Bible, or accepted facts to the world
You dont acknowledge G-ds words.??

The Torah???
The OLD Testament???
The New Testament????
Or just when it fits your perspective????

Seriously Im getting more pissed at your ignorant, small minded self absorbed point of view.

Since pussies like you lobbied to shut down a forum where you are in the vast minority, let me take this opportunity to say
**** OFF

Reactions: mahb and Allied2651
Well, it is both actually....because there is no way around the fact what your kid learns is a reflection on the community you live and your parents because you are a child in a community. So, it isn't necessarily one or the other.

Every parent has their own parenting style. Every kid matures differently. Every parent believes their kids should know certain things at certain times.

I can't speak for a community in regards to what is best for their kids. Their community has to vote the people in office they trust to do that regardless of if I agree. The thing is at the end of the day parents teach their kids what they want them to know anyway. So saying you won't teach my kid something doesn't really mean much to me. I will teach them if I want them to know it.
Not a bad post with an exception. There is peer pressure that exists in the school systems . If you are tested on CRT or sex education as a 3rd grader, you are being forced to learn about subjects that are clearly inappropriate for a K-3 grade. Children at that age are in a formative stage that cannot make opinions about these subjects. Parenting is difficult enough at times without adding to the confusion.

Reactions: mahb and zackbear

How many board members agree with him? This is the kind of nut job deviant that wants to take your money to indoctrinate your child so that people like him (Hawaiian) can increase the volume of their potential underage sexual partners.
Interesting news coming from the USAF. Its news everyone should pay attention to, even though you may not be a member of the USAF. Its news that shouldnt be surprising if you are aware of historical trends regarding the Dept of Defense.
Contrary to the image that a lot of folks like to foster on the military, the DOD has always been on the cutting edge of social acceptance. That may be hard to believe but go back and look at the dates. Look back at when the military desegregated and when the rest of the country did. Look at any issue like this; you will find the DOD is always on the cutting edge. So if any one remembers, there has been a bunch of sates that have passed bigoted anti LGBTQ legislation. The Air Force has sent out a notice telling all its personnel the DOD will help all who are members of the LGBTQ community will them with medical expenses and legal aid. And whats equally important is if need be will transfer them to another base and out of that state. Even though the DOD has been on the cutting edge when it comes to stuff like this, the DOD is NOT a political organization, they do not engage in political grandstanding. They dont come out with statements on what they are going to do. This is as close to a warning shot. If you live in one of the states that has new legislation towards LGBTQ, YOU need to pay attention. Because the moment this impacts readiness, those bases are gone. Their functions will be transferred elsewhere. The Air Force doesnt make political statements. The Air Force guides itself on the needs of the Air Force. If they cannot put the people they want, where they are needed at a certain base, the needs of the Air Force dictates that base doesnt need to exist and its functions can and will be transferred elsewhere. For example, if you live in So Fl picture the area around McDill. What would happen to the economic activity there if McDill ceased to be? If you live in the panhandle, Niceville, Crestview, Fort Walton, how far do you think your property value will drop if Eglund shutdown and transferred elsewhere???? I assure you that if the current legislation impacts readiness in any way, shape or form, those bases will disappear and your economic stability will go with it. You have no one to blame except these politicians who in a attempt to maintain power, picked a group they could treat as other because they dont have a clue on policy ideas. They just want to find a group that they want you to look down on, so you dont notice they are not doing anything to help you. They are not doing their job. They just want to stir outrage; to keep you focused on something else so they can get away with whatever they want. So if you are in one of these states that have passed anti LGBTQ legislation you had better start paying attention. Like your check book depends on it. Because it does. The DOD and the Air Force will not give warnings beyond this. This is the warning. They are saying "we are going to have to move people based on this." The number of people that have to be moved depends entirely on whether or not these ridiculous laws impact readiness. The moment the Air Force makes this decision you are going to see mass transfers. You will see the economic activity in those areas plummet. This is the warning shot. If the politicians in your states dont see that, it will prove smarter politicians shouldve been elected.
If you dont believe what I just posted go look it up. @majus12 @Allied2651 @lyndiola @ddimaggio @NO.SHORECANE @kimzkr @HJCane @central17

Not a bad post with an exception. There is peer pressure that exists in the school systems . If you are tested on CRT or sex education as a 3rd grader, you are being forced to learn about subjects that are clearly inappropriate for a K-3 grade. Children at that age are in a formative stage that cannot make opinions about these subjects. Parenting is difficult enough at times without adding to the confusion.
Again, this is America. You can't be "forced" to do anything. You don't have to live where you don't want your kids taught during their formative years. You just live somewhere else if the rest of the community doesn't agree with you and votes in people that allow that in your community. I could make the argument you don't belong in that particular community because they want their children taught differently then you want your children taught. That's just life in America. Nothing else.

You have no requirement to live anywhere here...but to me, it isn't a critical voting issue because like I said. I will teach my kid what I want them to know.....and as far as peer pressure you will have that no matter where your kid lives. Regardless of what city, state or even country. That's just part of life. You can't expect to avoid peer pressure for your kid and evade the responsibility of talking to your children yourself. I want my kid to have pressure that prepares them for real life. I don't want to shelter my kids from life. That's just me personally. If I did I would just home school them.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawaiian cane
Interesting news coming from the USAF. Its news everyone should pay attention to, even though you may not be a member of the USAF. Its news that shouldnt be surprising if you are aware of historical trends regarding the Dept of Defense.
Contrary to the image that a lot of folks like to foster on the military, the DOD has always been on the cutting edge of social acceptance. That may be hard to believe but go back and look at the dates. Look back at when the military desegregated and when the rest of the country did. Look at any issue like this; you will find the DOD is always on the cutting edge. So if any one remembers, there has been a bunch of sates that have passed bigoted anti LGBTQ legislation. The Air Force has sent out a notice telling all its personnel the DOD will help all who are members of the LGBTQ community will them with medical expenses and legal aid. And whats equally important is if need be will transfer them to another base and out of that state. Even though the DOD has been on the cutting edge when it comes to stuff like this, the DOD is NOT a political organization, they do not engage in political grandstanding. They dont come out with statements on what they are going to do. This is as close to a warning shot. If you live in one of the states that has new legislation towards LGBTQ, YOU need to pay attention. Because the moment this impacts readiness, those bases are gone. Their functions will be transferred elsewhere. The Air Force doesnt make political statements. The Air Force guides itself on the needs of the Air Force. If they cannot put the people they want, where they are needed at a certain base, the needs of the Air Force dictates that base doesnt need to exist and its functions can and will be transferred elsewhere. For example, if you live in So Fl picture the area around McDill. What would happen to the economic activity there if McDill ceased to be? If you live in the panhandle, Niceville, Crestview, Fort Walton, how far do you think your property value will drop if Eglund shutdown and transferred elsewhere???? I assure you that if the current legislation impacts readiness in any way, shape or form, those bases will disappear and your economic stability will go with it. You have no one to blame except these politicians who in a attempt to maintain power, picked a group they could treat as other because they dont have a clue on policy ideas. They just want to find a group that they want you to look down on, so you dont notice they are not doing anything to help you. They are not doing their job. They just want to stir outrage; to keep you focused on something else so they can get away with whatever they want. So if you are in one of these states that have passed anti LGBTQ legislation you had better start paying attention. Like your check book depends on it. Because it does. The DOD and the Air Force will not give warnings beyond this. This is the warning. They are saying "we are going to have to move people based on this." The number of people that have to be moved depends entirely on whether or not these ridiculous laws impact readiness. The moment the Air Force makes this decision you are going to see mass transfers. You will see the economic activity in those areas plummet. This is the warning shot. If the politicians in your states dont see that, it will prove smarter politicians shouldve been elected.
If you dont believe what I just posted go look it up. @majus12 @Allied2651 @lyndiola @ddimaggio @NO.SHORECANE @kimzkr @HJCane @central17
Not sure why this was directed to me but I have some input on base closures. First of all, they are seldom closed, very seldom and if one is closed it primarily for a political vendetta. The Portsmouth Naval yard and air base were supposedly "closed" several years ago but both still operate: the USAF has at least one wing stationed at Portsmouth and naval repairs have never ceased. The what ifs don't apply to the military and the changes they implement are generally the result of political activity or executive directive

The new US woke inclusive, fuzzy military leadership surrendered to the Taliban. :eek::mad:👎

Reactions: mahb
Again, this is America. You can't be "forced" to do anything. You don't have to live where you don't want your kids taught during their formative years. You just live somewhere else if the rest of the community doesn't agree with you and votes people that allow that in your community. I could make the argument you don't belong in that particular community because they want their children taught differently then you want your children taught. That's just life in America. Nothing else.

You have no requirement to live anywhere here.
And, you can chose to home school your children but they will likely be sorely lacking in social skills if you do

The new US woke inclusive, fuzzy military leadership surrendered to the Taliban. :eek::mad:👎
We were destined to lose Afghanistan. If the Russians couldnt do it in the 10 years they were there, what made our leaders think we could do it in 20 yrs???? Reality of Afghanistan is the military Industrial Complex has everyone wrapped around their fingers. Our govt leaders set aside Billions of $$$$ for afghanistan but the majority of the money went towards govt contractors so there was hardly anything left for the people of that country.
And yes, Left behind were several Humvees, about a $1m worth of small arms, Black Hawk helicopters.
The Humvees were not the ones with sensitive equipment, the copters were early 1980 era, obsolete by todays standards. The US left over $1M worth of small arms in Iraq. No doubt we paid for a lot of it with tax payer dollars but lets face it, we lost the war. Also the air base built by the US was in between to vast mountain ranges, which is a huge disadvantage for US forces and it was proven in our retreat. Without question there numerous retired military folks serving on the BOD for the military industrial complex. To say we had the deck stacked against us is an understatement It isnt Biden's fault. we have numerous folks in congress and the senate who are beholden to these corporations.

STFU, I tried reading some middle school rant on NOTHING applicable.
You truly are nothing more than a liberal twit, & an Anti SEMTIC idiot.
RED TSUMANI COMING

Pfffffffft

Give me one example of voter suppression last election. I’ll give you 2,000 voter fraud examples. And they were massive. When you have to cheat to win that should be an indication that your side knows it’s sh it is weak.
And they were interviewing some freak and taking about how disappointed it was with it not being allowed to “educate” 6 year olds. She explained she ain’t no gender but what was equally disturbing was, she said she was a pagan and one kid referred to it as a witch. So it’s talking sex and religion to 6 yo that aren’t its.

You know why you don’t hear if any disgruntled democrat operatives turning on their masters? Cause they dead. Arkancide we call it

main-qimg-b6af7bde1042163395699528dd921ec6-lq

Give me one example of voter suppression last election. I’ll give you 2,000 voter fraud examples. And they were massive. When you have to cheat to win that should be an indication that your side knows it’s sh it is weak.
And they were interviewing some freak and taking about how disappointed it was with it not being allowed to “educate” 6 year olds. She explained she ain’t no gender but what was equally disturbing was, she said she was a pagan and one kid referred to it as a witch. So it’s talking sex and religion to 6 yo that aren’t its.
It was the repubs that started voter suppression back in 1984, for a gubernatorial race. The repubs hired off duty police officers to serve as security personnel. they wore side arms and arm bands that read "Precinct Polling Police." The purpose was to make minorities, mainly blacks feel disenfranchised. The Democrats sued and that is what brought forth the consent decree.
As for an example that' s current, quite simple. In the state of Alabama to be more precise. Its mainly the issue of govt IDs. over 60% of blacks in Alabama live in public housing. How is it their public housing IDs, which are govt IDs are not an acceptable form of a govt ID????!!!!!! So they have to go to the next county to get to a DMV because there are no DMVs in the black belt communities. Public transportation isnt available within these communities. So if they dont drive then it becomes a problem. How do they get a proper ID when they dont have access to a DMV?
Another example is the 2012 election. In the state of Florida the number of polling places were greatly reduced causing long lines, forcing people to wait to cast their vote. It was an attempt to discourage voters, mainly minorities from voting. The media reported this and then asked FL Gov Rick Scott what is being done to prevent this from happening again. He replied "This is how we like it."
A couple of weeks ago Federal judge Mark walker shot down a good number of Florida state voting laws because he deemed them "unconstitutional."
Some red states have adopted new regulations: no water for those standing in line, no voting on Sundays which traditionally is the day Blacks vote. Disabled Americans forced to stand in line for hours. All discriminatory acts. So voter suppression has been around for a number of years. You mention last year but its been going on well before last year.

STFU, I tried reading some middle school rant on NOTHING applicable.
You truly are nothing more than a liberal twit, & an Anti SEMTIC idiot.
RED TSUMANI COMING

Pfffffffft
If you remember GF has mentioned numerous of times there should be no profanity, no name calling on the lounge message boards. He didnt single anyone out but quite possibly its YOU. Yet you scream and holler the Libs put GF up to this. you love the blame game.

When I was a kid I do remember lessons (brief) on morals. It was a part of some class probably High School and I have no problem with that being a part of a discussion on life but that's not what progessive left wants.
What they want is inappropriate teaching to confuse and sway kids into thoughts that are not natural unless that is YOUR NATURE.
What do I mean?
I mean if you are Gay as an example, you will figure it out pretty quickly on your own at the time you begin thinking about sexuality and who you are attracted to. On your own as nature takes it's course.
I see my Grandson in kindergarten right now he is 6. I can see his face when I talk to him about the friends he has made in class. His shyness when he tells me about some little girl in his class. The changes in his expressions when he talks about some little girl in his class.
Does he think SEXUALY? No of course not but there is some level of attraction there.
Thats NATURE not TEACHER.
Progessives want to raise these issues with our babies. Force feed it to them.

I don't think anyone disagrees that Sex - ed needs should be taught starting in Middle School lightly and maybe more in depth in High School on topics like healthy sex, safe sex, respectful sex and I also agree that the very nature of sex-ed has changed since I was a kid with a greater acceptance of homosexuality and lifestyles outside what is considered "normal," So that has to be a part of curriculum nowadays as well but in an appropriate way. There is nothing wrong in my opinion of a discussion that there are people attracted to their same sex. But teaching kids that men can get menstrual cycles or other biological impossibilities is way beyond the pale and it is false teaching.
Teaching respect is always right.

Last edited:
  • Love
We were destined to lose Afghanistan. If the Russians couldnt do it in the 10 years they were there, what made our leaders think we could do it in 20 yrs???? Reality of Afghanistan is the military Industrial Complex has everyone wrapped around their fingers. Our govt leaders set aside Billions of $$$$ for afghanistan but the majority of the money went towards govt contractors so there was hardly anything left for the people of that country.
And yes, Left behind were several Humvees, about a $1m worth of small arms, Black Hawk helicopters.
The Humvees were not the ones with sensitive equipment, the copters were early 1980 era, obsolete by todays standards. The US left over $1M worth of small arms in Iraq. No doubt we paid for a lot of it with tax payer dollars but lets face it, we lost the war. Also the air base built by the US was in between to vast mountain ranges, which is a huge disadvantage for US forces and it was proven in our retreat. Without question there numerous retired military folks serving on the BOD for the military industrial complex. To say we had the deck stacked against us is an understatement It isnt Biden's fault. we have numerous folks in congress and the senate who are beholden to these corporations.
86 billion. That's the Official Pentagon figure.

Not sure why this was directed to me but I have some input on base closures. First of all, they are seldom closed, very seldom and if one is closed it primarily for a political vendetta. The Portsmouth Naval yard and air base were supposedly "closed" several years ago but both still operate: the USAF has at least one wing stationed at Portsmouth and naval repairs have never ceased. The what ifs don't apply to the military and the changes they implement are generally the result of political activity or executive directi
Again, this is America. You can't be "forced" to do anything. You don't have to live where you don't want your kids taught during their formative years. You just live somewhere else if the rest of the community doesn't agree with you and votes in people that allow that in your community. I could make the argument you don't belong in that particular community because they want their children taught differently then you want your children taught. That's just life in America. Nothing else.

You have no requirement to live anywhere here...but to me, it isn't a critical voting issue because like I said. I will teach my kid what I want them to know.....and as far as peer pressure you will have that no matter where your kid lives. Regardless of what city, state or even country. That's just part of life. You can't expect to avoid peer pressure for your kid and evade the responsibility of talking to your children yourself. I want my kid to have pressure that prepares them for real life. I don't want to shelter my kids from life. That's just me personally. If I did I would just home school them.
Education isn't a "local " issue. It is a State issue and local school districts follow the State regulations. The State has to follow SOME Federal mandates if they want to receive Federal money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT