ADVERTISEMENT

Hi Flynn & Trump....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
My name is Judge Emmet Sullivan,

I will see you back in front of me in 90 days but know..... There is no guarantee you will not be incarcerated for selling out your country like a POS.

Dear Trump, I am your judge for the emoluments case. I look forward to seeing ya. Like you said on Twitter today to Flynn. "Good Luck"

This is how America is gonna give it up. Judge Emmet Sullivan was appointed by 3 different presidents to federal benches. Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton. That's 2 republicans and 1 Dem. In the world of the judicial branch this partisan nonsense isn't played. This is where your imaginary war ends.

Emmet_G._Sullivan_2012.jpg

Last edited:
Right wingers were scrambling today to spin what happened in that court room. Bottom line, the judge felt Flynn got a sweetheart deal. He wants to throw the book at his lying corrupt ass. I hope he does. Right wingers need to know their crimes will not go unnoticed or unpunished.

Right wingers were scrambling today to spin what happened in that court room. Bottom line, the judge felt Flynn got a sweetheart deal. He wants to throw the book at his lying corrupt ass. I hope he does. Right wingers need to know their crimes will not go unnoticed or unpunished.
Yep...cause this judge saw all the crap that isn't blacked out. Then was like WTF? Why is this POS not charged with more serious crimes? I don't give give a shit how much he cooperated. He looked at all that redacted crap and said all these people are a POS and belong incarcerated.

Reactions: cems52
I don't understand why our Law and Order Republican brothers tolerate corruption. This used to be a hallmark of Conservative doctrine. Well, then there was Nixon and now Trump. I guess they fall off the wagon every 40 years. Smfh

I don't understand why our Law and Order Republican brothers tolerate corruption. This used to be a hallmark of Conservative doctrine. Well, then there was Nixon and now Trump. I guess they fall off the wagon every 40 years. Smfh
Everyone is questioned but their corrupt ass president that is leading them by the cuck holster. This administration is unethical, criminal, immoral and lie every single chance they get. The reason they don't care is because that is who they are too. A bunch of bully wanna bees that are afraid and cowardly.

Everyone is questioned but their corrupt ass president that is leading them by the cuck holster. This administration is unethical, criminal, immoral and lie every single chance they get. The reason they don't care is because that is who they are too. A bunch of bully wanna bees that are afraid and cowardly.
We aren’t bully’s. We have all tried to tell y’all nicely & your dumbasses refused to listen. Call us what you want now. We don’t care & you deserve what you get.

My name is Judge Emmet Sullivan,

I will see you back in front of me in 90 days but know..... There is no guarantee you will not be incarcerated for selling out your country like a POS.

Dear Trump, I am your judge for the emoluments case. I look forward to seeing ya. Like you said on Twitter today to Flynn. "Good Luck"

This is how America is gonna give it up. Judge Emmet Sullivan was appointed by 3 different presidents to federal benches. Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton. That's 2 republicans and 1 Dem. In the world of the judicial branch this partisan nonsense isn't played. This is where your imaginary war ends.

Emmet_G._Sullivan_2012.jpg

Yep...cause this judge saw all the crap that isn't blacked out. Then was like WTF? Why is this POS not charged with more serious crimes? I don't give give a shit how much he cooperated. He looked at all that redacted crap and said all these people are a POS and belong incarcerated.

These host crack me up!

409ea5411b2912f82ac98d57782e6479.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
judge_jerry_photo_from_nbcu_crop.jpg

Hi CD. After factoring in and considering all the evidence, I hereby rule that you are in violation of not paying your child support. Although there is sufficient evidence to support you were a cuck and not Ms. Robinson’s only partner during your relationship, the evidence doesn’t conclusively absolve you from your court mandated responsibility. I hereby rule in favor of the defendant, Ms. Loretta Robinson.

LorettaRobinson800x1000-240x300.jpg

Reactions: advarkas
judge_jerry_photo_from_nbcu_crop.jpg

Hi CD. After factoring in and considering all the evidence, I hereby rule that you are in violation of not paying your child support. Although there is sufficient evidence to support you were a cuck and not Ms. Robinson’s only partner during your relationship, the evidence doesn’t conclusively absolve you from your court mandated responsibility. I hereby rule in favor of the defendant, Ms. Loretta Robinson.

LorettaRobinson800x1000-240x300.jpg
$$ lol lol

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT