ADVERTISEMENT

History is happening right now

Schumer is trying to use delay tactics but it will not work.
Dems unreal, they cry that Trump doesn't work with him yet run their mouths nonstop and act like children. They don't have to worry because thier voter doesn't look at the record or care what they do as long as they keep giving them free stuff they get the vote!! Dems literally have to give stuff away for votes!!

Reactions: JTH007
You guys don't have a clue what are the implications for this vote. Remember the phrase, what goes around comes around? Both sides will reap the benefits of this rule change. It will mean both sides will put the extreme left and right on SCOTUS.

You guys don't have a clue what are the implications for this vote. Remember the phrase, what goes around comes around? Both sides will reap the benefits of this rule change. It will mean both sides will put the extreme left and right on SCOTUS.

Very well said but wasted here. They don't understand it...smh. It is a road they will regret traveling in the future. No doubt about it. They believe in their hearts they will always and forever have the house senate and executive branch. It is a pandoras box.....and not only will it back fire, the American people will pay. Because I am a moderate democrat and the last thing I want is far left legislation either. Anything far left or far right is going to be a complete disaster. Government is best when there are checks and balances. That's a fact.

Very well said but wasted here. They don't understand it...smh. It is a road they will regret traveling in the future. No doubt about it. They believe in their hearts they will always and forever have the house senate and executive branch. It is a pandoras box.....and not only will it back fire, the American people will pay. Because I am a moderate democrat and the last thing I want is far left legislation either. Anything far left or far right is going to be a complete disaster. Government is best when there are checks and balances. That's a fact.
Payback is a BITCH and you guys just ate at the Bitch Buffett!! We got the court!! KaBOOM

Schumer and the left are total assholes. I thought when we got rid of Harry Reid things would get more honest and civil. But as we see Schumer is under the control of the left wing wackos like Pocahontas and the Muslim leader.

Schumer and the left are total assholes. I thought when we got rid of Harry Reid things would get more honest and civil. But as we see Schumer is under the control of the left wing wackos like Pocahontas and the Muslim leader.
They are lashing out, they know the free ride is over and their constituents will have to EARN something it can't be given any longer!

Reactions: BreakingCane
You just don't know how shallow you sound. Your stereotypical right wing rant makes you sound like a fool. Just saying.

So do you still believe Gorsuch is far right? Have you ever been right about anything?

This was a common sense vote so most right wingers would have voted yes. The constitution is the constitution. Get it?
Missed again little cems.. this is about your paranoia and hysteria over Trump stacking SCOTUS with right wing judges... wrong again!

Reactions: utatem
Good thing republicans never give anything away. They just added two trillion dollars in tax cuts to the rich...Oh...wait...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT