ADVERTISEMENT

How Bout All Those Conservative Judges.....SMDH

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
I told you hyenas. You never listen. I try to reach one and teach one but you always have to be chin checked....and even then you never learn.

Huge win by the LGBTQ community.

Judges really just rule on the law. Trump appointed Neil Gorsuch and Bush appointed Roberts. This ruling was bigger than gay marriage.....LGBTQ Community protected now PROTECTED WORKERS! 26 States could fire you for this....NO MORE!

I told you hyenas. You never listen. I try to reach one and teach one but you always have to be chin checked....and even then you never learn.

Judges really just rule on the law. Trump appointed Neil Gorsuch and Bush appointed Roberts. This ruling was bigger than gay marriage.....LGBTQ Community protected now PROTECTED WORKERS! 26 States could fire you for this....NO MORE!
This is funny... You make up an argument based on your own bigotry assuming conservatives or non-liberals don’t like gays, but no, most people on here don’t like you, not because you’re black and gay, they don’t like you because you’re you, a low IQ race baiting bigot who offers nothing to these boards but a good laugh.

Very bad assumptions on your end but we expect it from someone with such a low IQ.

Last edited:
OP is excited that he now can’t be fired for being a cuck. Bad news for him is that he still can for having such a low IQ.

Reactions: advarkas
Gorsuch replacing Scalia was a stroke of genius by the clown
Isn't it hilarious? Almost as funny the conservatives pretending the religious right applauds this decision. I just called my pastor brother who has never voted republican before and voted for Trump. He did it for the sole reason he thought Trump would ensure the lgbtq community would have no rights. He is pissed. LMAO!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2
Isn't it hilarious? Almost as funny the conservatives pretending the religious right applauds this decision. I just called my pastor brother who has never voted republican before and voted for Trump. He did it for the sole reason he thought Trump would endure the lgbtq community would have no rights. He is pissed. LMAO!
That’s the thing, the radical right does not rule their party like the radical left rules over Demoncrats. It has not been like that for them in a few years. Because you’re so tribal, you don’t get that.

Isn't it hilarious? Almost as funny the conservatives pretending the religious right applauds this decision. I just called my pastor brother who has never voted republican before and voted for Trump. He did it for the sole reason he thought Trump would endure the lgbtq community would have no rights. He is pissed. LMAO!

LOL.

Who knew that Trump - who has given more money to Chuck Shumer, Hillary Clinton and other prominent Dems over the years, would end up giving us the next David Souter.

Reactions: cdwright40

Congratulations! Now which one are you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT