ADVERTISEMENT

How the coronavirus destroyed America like no other country in the world

From what I have read they are mandating that the VP pick be a black female. Which is all good. Not a problem there. The issue is they are forcing it. If they looked at all possible candidates and considered everyone equally and a black woman was the best person for the job then by all means. I think it cheapens the accomplishment by forcing it. Obama didnt become president because he was simply put there to appease a mob. He was duly elected. Being the first black president was a real accomplishment for him and society.
The problem is that frankly it can be viewed as a racist mandate. Requiring a Black female is approving a running mate just because she is Black. Like you said, if that person is the most capable then great but for me its not a good look.

Reactions: MungoGungo
Fake News. The Presidents Travel Ban from China and Europe early on saved tens of thousands of lives. His order makes the airlines order moot not the other way around. Plus there are 100 airlines not just United American & Delta. Come on man. You guys just love your fake news hateful anti Trump media.
And by him being so late in doing so we now have 150,000 when it could’ve been much lower.

From what I have read they are mandating that the VP pick be a black female. Which is all good. Not a problem there. The issue is they are forcing it. If they looked at all possible candidates and considered everyone equally and a black woman was the best person for the job then by all means. I think it cheapens the accomplishment by forcing it. Obama didnt become president because he was simply put there to appease a mob. He was duly elected. Being the first black president was a real accomplishment for him and society.
And don’t forget he had a good Vice President also.

OGC.67560332033c863414199b814366e476
OGC.6dd7dbdff4f82e4b33dde322923c5d35
OGC.fadb958152c73d1cba164216a1c47619
OGC.e1d4ac4937d96868d1d988b2c0969417
OGC.1b554fcbb540de11c2645345516d89e7

Reactions: edtuna
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT