ADVERTISEMENT

Hydroxychloroquine TRUMP was RIGHT again new study

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Well well well here we go again. Trump was attacked brutally over this drug but a new study says Trump was right when he said this drug works.
It's getting to be a habit of him being right and liberals and the media wrong

If you're going to believe Trump on everything then please let me know when you're planning on injecting bleach into your veins as well.

Reactions: cdwright40
So he was wrong on hydroxychloroquine ? Or are you just avoiding the facts and changing the subject

Yes he was wrong. He had no scientific basis for his claim and was basically just making stuff up. If you want to know what Trump really thought would cure COVID, then look no further than the actual drugs he took when he got it - a monoclonal antibody cocktail by Regeneron, Dexamathasone, Remdesivir, Famotidine, Melatonin, Zinc, and Aspirin.

Nowhere on the above list do we see HCQ, which suggests he was simply BS'ing his way through subject matter he knew nothing about to make it appear to the public that he was doing something about COVID.

As for this latest study - it is tiny (only 255 patients) and the article posted by HJ indicates that "...Since those with higher doses of HCQ had higher doses of AZM, we cannot solely attribute the causal effect to HCQ/AZM combination therapy. However, it is likely AZM does contribute significantly to this increase in survival rate."

They are suggesting the AZM is the source of the good results, not the HCQ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thedonaldWYO
Yes he was wrong. He had no scientific basis for his claim and was basically just making stuff up. If you want to know what Trump really thought would cure COVID, then look no further than the actual drugs he took when he got it - a monoclonal antibody cocktail by Regeneron, Dexamathasone, Remdesivir, Famotidine, Melatonin, Zinc, and Aspirin.

Nowhere on the above list do we see HCQ, which suggests he was simply BS'ing his way through subject matter he knew nothing about to make it appear to the public that he was doing something about COVID.

As for this latest study - it is tiny (only 255 patients) and the article posted by HJ indicates that "...Since those with higher doses of HCQ had higher doses of AZM, we cannot solely attribute the causal effect to HCQ/AZM combination therapy. However, it is likely AZM does contribute significantly to this increase in survival rate."

He was, there were plenty medical professionals behind Hydroxychloroquine, but the press ignored them, and social media scrubbed them from their platforms. All because they didn’t align with democrat talking point.

He was, there were plenty medical professionals behind Hydroxychloroquine, but the press ignored them, and social media scrubbed them from their platforms. All because they didn’t align with democrat talking point.

There were anecdotal stories of physicians using it in conjunction with other medications suggesting they were helpful, which means we have no way of knowing what worked and what didn't. For all we know, HCQ could've not worked at all, while the others did. In no way was it ever touted as a vaccine by any legitimate physicians backed up by clinical trials.

There were anecdotal stories of physicians using it in conjunction with other medications suggesting they were helpful, which means we have no way of knowing what worked and what didn't. For all we know, HCQ could've not worked at all, while the others did. In no way was it ever touted as a vaccine by any legitimate physicians backed up by clinical trials.
Not true there was one side presented by so called social media fact checkers and democrat state run media, the other side was silenced. Anyone who was paying attention saw it was way more than anecdotal evidence They labeled the world’s biggest expert on Hydroxychloroquine a quack, and anything that didn’t fit their narrative as misinformation.

Hey Rauol deal with the fact That it was Trump who implemented Warp speed along with the logistics to distribute .the vaccine.. FACTS… And has been right all along.. You pile of horse shitt..!!

Biden had nothing to do with Nothing..!!!

Reactions: orly 1022
We all saw and heard what he suggested on national tv so please don’t attempt to deny it as there are receipts.
Treatments & Efficacy

• The three most commonly prescribed treatments amongst COVID-19 treaters are 56% analgesics, 41% Azithromycin, and 33% Hydroxychloroquine
  • Hydroxychloroquine usage amongst COVID-19 treaters is 72% in Spain, 49% in Italy, 41% in Brazil, 39% in Mexico, 28% in France, 23% in the U.S., 17% in Germany, 16% in Canada, 13% in the UK and 7% in Japan
  • Hydroxychloroquine was overall chosen as the most effective therapy amongst COVID-19 treaters from a list of 15 options (37% of COVID-19 treaters)
    • 75% in Spain, 53% Italy, 44% in China, 43% in Brazil, 29% in France, 23% in the U.S. and 13% in the U.K.
  • The two most common treatment regimens for Hydroxychloroquine were:
    • (38%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 400 mg daily for five days
    • (26%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 200mg twice daily for four days
  • Outside the U.S., Hydroxychloroquine was equally used for diagnosed patients with mild to severe symptoms whereas in the U.S. it was most commonly used for high risk diagnosed patients
  • Globally, 19% of physicians prescribed or have seen Hydroxychloroquine prophylactically used for high risk patients, and 8% for low risk patients
RAOUL YOU LOSE AGAIN! This is from April 2020!!

Treatments & Efficacy

• The three most commonly prescribed treatments amongst COVID-19 treaters are 56% analgesics, 41% Azithromycin, and 33% Hydroxychloroquine
  • Hydroxychloroquine usage amongst COVID-19 treaters is 72% in Spain, 49% in Italy, 41% in Brazil, 39% in Mexico, 28% in France, 23% in the U.S., 17% in Germany, 16% in Canada, 13% in the UK and 7% in Japan
  • Hydroxychloroquine was overall chosen as the most effective therapy amongst COVID-19 treaters from a list of 15 options (37% of COVID-19 treaters)
    • 75% in Spain, 53% Italy, 44% in China, 43% in Brazil, 29% in France, 23% in the U.S. and 13% in the U.K.
  • The two most common treatment regimens for Hydroxychloroquine were:
    • (38%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 400 mg daily for five days
    • (26%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 200mg twice daily for four days
  • Outside the U.S., Hydroxychloroquine was equally used for diagnosed patients with mild to severe symptoms whereas in the U.S. it was most commonly used for high risk diagnosed patients
  • Globally, 19% of physicians prescribed or have seen Hydroxychloroquine prophylactically used for high risk patients, and 8% for low risk patients
RAOUL YOU LOSE AGAIN! This is from April 2020!!

Your recent issues are clearly affecting your ability to process basic information.

This is taken from the article you posted.

"Since those with higher doses of HCQ had higher doses of AZM, we cannot solely attribute the causal effect to HCQ/AZM combination therapy. However, it is likely AZM does contribute significantly to this increase in survival rate".

They are literally telling you they can't prove its the HCQ that is providing the benefit and that its probably in-fact the AZM that is helping people.

Show me exactly where he said inject bleach.
Disinfectant

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

The focus should be on the individual who said it during the middle of a pandemic, not the audience.
I find great irony in the anti-vax crowd lamenting that more people should have been taking a drug with even less applicable testing. Can't make this stuff up.

Raoul2
And what are your are your medical credentials other than being a DNC bot and having stayed at a Holiday Inn Express?

The drug has been prescribed for over 50 years. I think the 5 Cent/pill was a show stopper...
I’m sorry, I should have been more clear in my original post. I meant less testing in terms of its application to Covid

Disinfectant

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
No wait you said “inject bleach”! Where did Trump say to inject bleach? You purposely misled by making a false statement just to prop up your position. You’re a liar!

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
I’m sorry, I should have been more clear in my original post. I meant less testing in terms of its application to Covid
It was the "if Trump said it, nix it" approach to Hydroxychloroquine. From the outset, the minute he endorsed it there was a campaign against. Fauci led that charge. Congresswomen Karen Whitsett, a Democrat, took it and claimed it saved her life. The Democrat's summarily censored her for thanking Trump for putting the drug in the spotlight.
For those who didn't have the underlying risk factors associated with the drug, it was/is as safe as aspirin.

Last edited:
Raoul your a mindless cultist (add cd et al to that)! Are you a Dr ? Where do you get your certainty talking about a medication ? Talk about arrogant lol. As a physician I can tell you my colleagues surely didn't wait for a brain trust to inform them of what to do, like a robot. Dr's need to THINK and take decisions independently (since you're the one that gets sued) , consult with peers, form a general pool of working experience, all of which we use to make an informed decision. NOT 1 Single DR took to prescribing Hydroxychloroquine on the recommendation of Trump. He was RIGHT in his Opinion, and you know what HIS Opinion SAVED LIVES. Every single person that did not take or receive this treatment, if it was viable for them, Suffered or Died due to the NON-Medical Opinion of disgusting Democrat histrionic Politics. Due you even CARE about THAT ? Your Wrong (scientifically proven now) opinion on a medication caused undue Pain, Suffering, and Death Do you feel good, ambivalent, sad, or mad about that ?

Have an Owner in my building Hollywood Beach just got Covid in Greece where she also lives. First drug they gave her was hydroxychloroquine. STOP BELIEVING our media they are lying daily.

Raoul your a mindless cultist (add cd et al to that)! Are you a Dr ? Where do you get your certainty talking about a medication ? Talk about arrogant lol. As a physician I can tell you my colleagues surely didn't wait for a brain trust to inform them of what to do, like a robot. Dr's need to THINK and take decisions independently (since you're the one that gets sued) , consult with peers, form a general pool of working experience, all of which we use to make an informed decision. NOT 1 Single DR took to prescribing Hydroxychloroquine on the recommendation of Trump. He was RIGHT in his Opinion, and you know what HIS Opinion SAVED LIVES. Every single person that did not take or receive this treatment, if it was viable for them, Suffered or Died due to the NON-Medical Opinion of disgusting Democrat histrionic Politics. Due you even CARE about THAT ? Your Wrong (scientifically proven now) opinion on a medication caused undue Pain, Suffering, and Death Do you feel good, ambivalent, sad, or mad about that ?
One would think that once they are proven wrong they are mature enough to simply say, I was wrong or I stand corrected. That is what mature healthy adults do. Thank you Doc.

I think Raoul tucked his tail under his ass and crawled back under his rock after that fact driven tongue lashing…

Touche Amigo..!!👍👍👍👍

Wrong again or just trying to mislead.

May 19, 2020 - President Donald Trump on Monday said he is taking hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug the president touted as a possible treatment for coronavirus.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump said he consulted with the White House doctor about the drug, which the FDA has warned carries serious, sometimes fatal, side effects and should not be used outside a hospital or clinical setting.

Wrong again or just trying to mislead.

May 19, 2020 - President Donald Trump on Monday said he is taking hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug the president touted as a possible treatment for coronavirus.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump said he consulted with the White House doctor about the drug, which the FDA has warned carries serious, sometimes fatal, side effects and should not be used outside a hospital or clinical setting.

He got COVID 6 months later, so if he was taking HCQ then it obviously didn't work.

First you said He didn’t take it now 6 months later he got Covid because it didn’t work. Here’s those annoying facts you just can’t comprehend. Wrong again.

President Donald Trump said he had "just finished" taking a two-week course of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, the medication he has vigorously promoted as a preventative or curative treatment for the coronavirus, even as evidence piles up that the drug may cause more harm than good.

“Finished, just finished,” he said in an interview that aired on Sinclair Broadcasting on Sunday. “And by the way, I’m still here.”

First you said He didn’t take it now 6 months later he got Covid because it didn’t work. Here’s those annoying facts you just can’t comprehend. Wrong again.

President Donald Trump said he had "just finished" taking a two-week course of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, the medication he has vigorously promoted as a preventative or curative treatment for the coronavirus, even as evidence piles up that the drug may cause more harm than good.

“Finished, just finished,” he said in an interview that aired on Sinclair Broadcasting on Sunday. “And by the way, I’m still here.”

He claims he took it. Even though he's a highly accomplished liar, lets for the sake of argument assume he did take it. So what ? He didn't die, which is great. It didn't stop him from getting COVID, which would call into question its effectiveness. So what's the argument again ?

He claims he took it. Even though he's a highly accomplished liar, lets for the sake of argument assume he did take it. So what ? He didn't die, which is great. It didn't stop him from getting COVID, which would call into question its effectiveness. So what's the argument again ?
Says the liar

Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT