ADVERTISEMENT

I got a prediction

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
The wave of mass destruction of society by BLM, ANTIFA, NBA, ESPN, NIKE, MEDA, Democratic Party , and many more will not be tolerated in the long run. This new effort to try and destroy the United States and the Foundation our Forefathers laid down to make us the greatest nation on earth will not last much longer. People like LeBron James ,Al Sharpton, David Duke and all other American haters will fall to the wayside. The good people of this country have had just about enough of this communist racist movement. And when I say good people I’m talking people of all color. We will not stand by and let them destroy our country. We have fought racism and communism in the past and we will in the future. More and more people Black and White People are standing up and calling the Racist Communist thugs out. All Life’s Matter and our constitution and the Rule of law matters . Our founding fathers and our independence matters. Our history and greatness of our country matters. Yep the good people of this country have had just about enough and when they do they will stop this effort of the communist and American haters efforts of destroying our country. It has been done in the pass and it will be done again. Just a prediction.

The wave of mass destruction of society by BLM, ANTIFA, NBA, ESPN, NIKE, MEDA, Democratic Party , and many more will not be tolerated in the long run. This new effort to try and destroy the United States and the Foundation our Forefathers laid down to make us the greatest nation on earth will not last much longer. People like LeBron James ,Al Sharpton, David Duke and all other American haters will fall to the wayside. The good people of this country have had just about enough of this communist racist movement. And when I say good people I’m talking people of all color. We will not stand by and let them destroy our country. We have fought racism and communism in the past and we will in the future. More and more people Black and White People are standing up and calling the Racist Communist thugs out. All Life’s Matter and our constitution and the Rule of law matters . Our founding fathers and our independence matters. Our history and greatness of our country matters. Yep the good people of this country have had just about enough and when they do they will stop this effort of the communist and American haters efforts of destroying our country. It has been done in the pass and it will be done again. Just a prediction.
This is your spirit animal:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT