ADVERTISEMENT

I Love This Guy

I remember when Mexico was screaming about all the guns from US killing their citizens. I think they were ready to build wall then. That was during fast and furious operation. Funny how an anti gun president and administration decide to arm drug cartels.

I remember when Mexico was screaming about all the guns from US killing their citizens. I think they were ready to build wall then. That was during fast and furious operation. Funny how an anti gun president and administration decide to arm drug cartels.
Who got punished for this crime?

I have always been open and free. Dems tend to be more welcoming to differences in people whereas right wingers have a history of discrimination.

Examples below how Democrats voted for racist policies for more than 100 years! Cems anyone with a half a brain and knows history is fully aware the Dems have played you sheep for a vote! You don’t know nor understand history and shame on you!! Have this read to you and learn something.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...d-for-racist-policies-for-more-than-100-years

Reactions: canam1965
I have always been open and free. Dems tend to be more welcoming to differences in people whereas right wingers have a history of discrimination.
Open and free ? maybe you should start charging Cems, get you out of poverty

Reactions: PalmaBoy

That could be the most ignorant statement you have ever made.

Who funds Planned Parenthood (they kill babies, kind of intolerant)...

History says...

Democrats started the KKK

Democrats Supported slavery

Democrats opposed civil rights reforms after the Civil War.

Democratic Party seems like a pretty tolerant history.

Last edited:

History says...

Cems left school early to join the Navy Seals so he probably missed history class.

Reactions: canam1965

History says...

Spoken like the champion of right wing nonsense. Lets unpack your distortions. Here's my statement again.

Not sure what Planned Parenthood (PP) has to do with Dems being an inclusive party or not but I'll go there to satisfy your animus towards them. Dems do support PP and right wingers don't. We support the right of women to decide what they want to do with their bodies and not politicians. Also, abortions are a small part of their services. Based on the fact right wingers do not support PP and Dems do that makes Dems more inclusive or welcoming. Your point is debunked. Also, focus more on feeding starving children in this country than worrying about a woman's legal rights.

You are correct Dems supported slavery and started the KKK almost 200 years ago!! Those same racist folks moved to the Republican party in the 60's as civil rights heated up. Again, I have no idea what this has to do with welcoming or inclusiveness. Frankly, if you want to play your crazy game, Dems demonstrated welcoming or inclusiveness by supporting civil rights legislation and the Republicans tried to kill it. Your point is debunked, again.

Before challenging me again read and comprehend my posts and come with credible counter points.

Open and free ? maybe you should start charging Cems, get you out of poverty
You are becoming the Canesport idiot. A role currently being held by .........

UF33Xaz.gif

Examples below how Democrats voted for racist policies for more than 100 years! Cems anyone with a half a brain and knows history is fully aware the Dems have played you sheep for a vote! You don’t know nor understand history and shame on you!! Have this read to you and learn something.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...d-for-racist-policies-for-more-than-100-years
Don't need to read your garbage. I know which party has David Duke as a member and Nazi's supporting Trump.

3drumpf.gif

wp-1472156053783.gif

Reactions: gokcub
Did he or Hillary get indicted?

No and OJ got not guilty so I guess he didn’t do it. Border Agent murdered and they wouldn’t even come clean to family
The House Oversight Committee also Wednesday released a scathing, nearly 300-page report that found Holder’s Justice Department tried to hide the facts from the loved ones of slain Border Patrol Brian Terry – seeing his family as more of a “nuisance” than one deserving straight answers – and slamming Obama's assertion of executive privilege to deny Congress access to records pertaining to Fast and Furious.

No and OJ got not guilty so I guess he didn’t do it. Border Agent murdered and they wouldn’t even come clean to family
The House Oversight Committee also Wednesday released a scathing, nearly 300-page report that found Holder’s Justice Department tried to hide the facts from the loved ones of slain Border Patrol Brian Terry – seeing his family as more of a “nuisance” than one deserving straight answers – and slamming Obama's assertion of executive privilege to deny Congress access to records pertaining to Fast and Furious.
Oh boy. You guys are getting desperate.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT