ADVERTISEMENT

I Love This Guy

I'm lying? You are the one that said Obama and Hillary are going to jail. Why have they not gone to jail?
First off I didn’t say that this thread, again you lie nonstop because you aren’t that smart so you lie nonstop. Second I hope they do. They both tried to destroy this country! And as usual you try and spin an opinion into a lie. Cems you’re a lying lowlife. Face it

Reactions: canam1965
First off I didn’t say that this thread, again you lie nonstop because you aren’t that smart so you lie nonstop. Second I hope they do. They both tried to destroy this country! And as usual you try and spin an opinion into a lie. Cems you’re a lying lowlife. Face it
So you've never said that Obama and Hilliary are going to jail?

They do indeed. Look at that POS in the WH.

And look at the Mexican ANIMALS that we are kicking out day after day. Do YOU have a daughter that got shot by one of those fvcking animals? THINK before you speak.

And look at the Mexican ANIMALS that we are kicking out day after day. Do YOU have a daughter that got shot by one of those fvcking animals? THINK before you speak.
Unlike you I always think before I speak. I've seen some dumb posts but that was the dumbest.

So you've never said that Obama and Hilliary are going to jail?
Not the point, point is you made it sound like I did in this thread which wasn’t true. Again, you’re a lowlife whose got zero going for you and live an online fantasy. Spending everyday lying and making up bullshit. You are nothing more than a slob on the trailer park keyboard.

Not the point, point is you made it sound like I did in this thread which wasn’t true. Again, you’re a lowlife whose got zero going for you and live an online fantasy. Spending everyday lying and making up bullshit. You are nothing more than a slob on the trailer park keyboard.
I'll take that to mean you did say Obama and Hilliary are going to jail and you lied again, but not in this thread. Lol

I'll take that to mean you did say Obama and Hilliary are going to jail and you lied again, but not in this thread. Lol
“I’ll take that to mean” so I’m other words you’ll put worlds in my mouth and call it a lie? Again Cems, people have seen it for months me catching you in lies and calling it out. So this pathetic attempt to try and deflect and look smart just does the opposite. And again, I’ve made you my bitch!! You respond to everyone of my threads!! I run you!! I’ve got you running around like a little dummy. All part of the plan, why? Because the morenyou talk the more everyone can see what a lying dip shit you are! Success breeds success, slobs like you breed slobs!

“I’ll take that to mean” so I’m other words you’ll put worlds in my mouth and call it a lie? Again Cems, people have seen it for months me catching you in lies and calling it out. So this pathetic attempt to try and deflect and look smart just does the opposite. And again, I’ve made you my bitch!! You respond to everyone of my threads!! I run you!! I’ve got you running around like a little dummy. All part of the plan, why? Because the morenyou talk the more everyone can see what a lying dip shit you are! Success breeds success, slobs like you breed slobs!
If your writing skills are a direct result of your success, Lord help us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT