ADVERTISEMENT

I Was Embarrassed’: Democratic Strategist Calls Kamala Harris’ Performance In Europe ‘Tragic’

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida
Democratic strategist Doug Schoen said early Sunday that he “was embarrassed” by Vice President Kamala Harris’ performance at the joint press conferences in Poland and Romania.

“I was embarrassed. This is not a Democrat and Republican issue, this is an issue of transcended foreign policy needs and concerns of the United States,” Schoen said. “She came up not only short but the laugh through the failure to unequivocally say ‘we will do anything we can for the Ukrainian people to provide as much support as possible’ sadly means that I have to agree with Monica. I wish I could disagree, but as a Democrat and an American first, I think this was tragic and very, very, very sad.”

Former Assistant Secretary to the Treasury Monica Crowley said Harris’ behavior was “astonishing” and she seemingly was in a “state of a perpetual breakdown.” Crowley said the vice president’s involvement in diplomatic matters is “catastrophic for our nation and our allies.”

Harris laughed at a question regarding how the U.S. plans to aid the influx of Ukrainian refugees entering neighboring countries at the Polish press conference Thursday. She then responded “a friend in need is a friend indeed” before bursting into laughter again.

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s former spokeswoman Iuliia Mendel said “it would be a tragedy” if Harris was ever elected president in a since-deleted tweet Thursday. She then told CNN’s Alex Marquardt Friday that the vice president’s laugh was “inappropriate” and “a very bad experience” for Ukrainians to witness.

At the Friday Romanian conference, Harris dodged a question on rising inflation and gas prices in the U.S., answering with a long statement about the Black Sea, the maternity hospital bombed in Mariupol, and the need to assist European allies.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich ripped the “lack of seriousness” of President Joe Biden’s administration for sending Harris on the diplomatic trip, saying she is “shallow” and “doesn’t know anything” during a Wednesday appearance on “Jesse Watters Primetime.”

Funny none of the usual suspects like Cems has responded. Herin lies the real failure of the Biden administration: they have no plan, they're unable to execute one if they had it and they have ZERO leadership.; even Americans on both sides of the aisle are looking down at them. Cameltoe is an empty pant suit; she is way over her head, which is precisely why she consistently shows up unprepared. She truly is an embarrassment to our nation.

Democratic strategist Doug Schoen said early Sunday that he “was embarrassed” by Vice President Kamala Harris’ performance at the joint press conferences in Poland and Romania.

“I was embarrassed. This is not a Democrat and Republican issue, this is an issue of transcended foreign policy needs and concerns of the United States,” Schoen said. “She came up not only short but the laugh through the failure to unequivocally say ‘we will do anything we can for the Ukrainian people to provide as much support as possible’ sadly means that I have to agree with Monica. I wish I could disagree, but as a Democrat and an American first, I think this was tragic and very, very, very sad.”

Former Assistant Secretary to the Treasury Monica Crowley said Harris’ behavior was “astonishing” and she seemingly was in a “state of a perpetual breakdown.” Crowley said the vice president’s involvement in diplomatic matters is “catastrophic for our nation and our allies.”

Harris laughed at a question regarding how the U.S. plans to aid the influx of Ukrainian refugees entering neighboring countries at the Polish press conference Thursday. She then responded “a friend in need is a friend indeed” before bursting into laughter again.

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s former spokeswoman Iuliia Mendel said “it would be a tragedy” if Harris was ever elected president in a since-deleted tweet Thursday. She then told CNN’s Alex Marquardt Friday that the vice president’s laugh was “inappropriate” and “a very bad experience” for Ukrainians to witness.

At the Friday Romanian conference, Harris dodged a question on rising inflation and gas prices in the U.S., answering with a long statement about the Black Sea, the maternity hospital bombed in Mariupol, and the need to assist European allies.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich ripped the “lack of seriousness” of President Joe Biden’s administration for sending Harris on the diplomatic trip, saying she is “shallow” and “doesn’t know anything” during a Wednesday appearance on “Jesse Watters Primetime.”
A dangerous embarrasment to our Country. She is in WAY over her head.

She is totally clueless, has NO preparation for the job that she should supposedly be doing, and totally lacks ANY level of political acumen, personal insight or intellect that is necessary to be able to have any discussion with "peers" internationally or domestically. The only person less qualified for their position in the administration is Biden.

I feel like this administration is EXACTLY what America needed... and deserved.

I compare it to the recent situation we dealt with here as Canes fans. For way too long we were fed mediocrity, but told that we were getting good results. It took national embarrassment by a sports commentator to pull this program out of the abyss.

Americans got a taste of what strong leadership was from 2016-2020. In 4 short years we saw a resurgence in American industry, strengthening of the American dollar and a boom for the American economy.

In comparison... we were the 2000-2002 Miami Hurricanes. We were winning and talking trash (literally) while doing it.

Now, under weak and corrupt leadership... we have slipped into the 2005-2020 years. Average results from sub-par standards and lack of vision. One absolute disaster after another that embarrasses the brand.

Nobody's feelings are getting hurt. That's for sure. But nobody is winning either, except Russia and China.

In my opinion... in 2022 and 2024, America will do what the Admin did this year for our beloved Canes. They will not allow the clown show to continue. Full Nuclear Reboot will sweep through the ranks and we will put qualified people in place to generate results that will reestablish the "brand" that is America. Then the "Build Back Better" program might actually happen... since we now actually do have to rebuild our brand and reputation.

The fact there isnt anyone defending this abortion of an Administration is proof. While it has been really difficult to watch them stumble and bumble and fumble every single thing that they've dealt with...

The results of their failures will undoubtedly give us the changes needed to get back to our winning ways.

main-qimg-5f3cd71bdc0335a3a4c72b540f18719e-lq

I feel like this administration is EXACTLY what America needed... and deserved.

I compare it to the recent situation we dealt with here as Canes fans. For way too long we were fed mediocrity, but told that we were getting good results. It took national embarrassment by a sports commentator to pull this program out of the abyss.

Americans got a taste of what strong leadership was from 2016-2020. In 4 short years we saw a resurgence in American industry, strengthening of the American dollar and a boom for the American economy.

In comparison... we were the 2000-2002 Miami Hurricanes. We were winning and talking trash (literally) while doing it.

Now, under weak and corrupt leadership... we have slipped into the 2005-2020 years. Average results from sub-par standards and lack of vision. One absolute disaster after another that embarrasses the brand.

Nobody's feelings are getting hurt. That's for sure. But nobody is winning either, except Russia and China.

In my opinion... in 2022 and 2024, America will do what the Admin did this year for our beloved Canes. They will not allow the clown show to continue. Full Nuclear Reboot will sweep through the ranks and we will put qualified people in place to generate results that will reestablish the "brand" that is America. Then the "Build Back Better" program might actually happen... since we now actually do have to rebuild our brand and reputation.

The fact there isnt anyone defending this abortion of an Administration is proof. While it has been really difficult to watch them stumble and bumble and fumble every single thing that they've dealt with...

The results of their failures will undoubtedly give us the changes needed to get back to our winning ways.
Good analogy

Reactions: rkrantz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT