ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris opened her trap again

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
We didn't see Delta coming , we didn't see Omicron coming?

(CNN)Vice President Kamala Harris said the Biden administration "didn't see," either Delta or Omicron coronavirus variants coming, appearing to reinforce the perception that the federal response was caught flat-footed by the more severe Delta variant that swept over the country in the summertime.
"We didn't see Delta coming. I think most scientists did not — upon whose advice and direction we have relied — didn't see Delta coming," Harris told the Los Angeles Times in a year-end interview. "We didn't see Omicron coming. And that's the nature of what this, this awful virus has been, which as it turns out, has mutations and variants."

Well as you can imagine White House NOT TOO HAPPY about these comments because she exposed their incompetence.

(CNN)Vice President Kamala Harris said the Biden administration "didn't see," either Delta or Omicron coronavirus variants coming, appearing to reinforce the perception that the federal response was caught flat-footed by the more severe Delta variant that swept over the country in the summertime.
"We didn't see Delta coming. I think most scientists did not — upon whose advice and direction we have relied — didn't see Delta coming," Harris told the Los Angeles Times in a year-end interview. "We didn't see Omicron coming. And that's the nature of what this, this awful virus has been, which as it turns out, has mutations and variants."

Well as you can imagine White House NOT TOO HAPPY about these comments because she exposed their incompetence.
I’m still laughing at her asinine comments filling her electric car with a power cord. The idiot didnt let go of the plug!!! couldnt understand why there was no “flowing noise”
LMAO

I guess their "Covid Task Force" didn't and doesn't have a clue.

Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT