ADVERTISEMENT

If anyone was doubting that politics played into the Big10 and PAC10

Cancelling their seasons, all you have to do is pick up a Newspaper. All those big public schools getting state money from Dem controlled states in those conferences. Funny, most are the same Governors trying to keep everything shut down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/12/...tate-trump.html#click=https://t.co/uH6PbZKVuC
It's amazing how uninformed many Americans are. Politicians like most of us are trying to save lives. You need to get onboard or see this pandemic extend well into next year.
3 weeks and 6 days until UAB.

It's amazing how uninformed many Americans are. Politicians like most of us are trying to save lives. You need to get onboard or see this pandemic extend well into next year.

You are one of the MOST UNINFORMED.

You are all POLITICS...

Have you even LOOKED at a CDC report?

Covid is DOWN to .04% FATALITY RATE for those UNDER 70...

FLU is SO MUCH DEADLIER...

NOT even a COMPARISON now...

I will start busting out the COMMON COLD stats

Stop with your AGENDA and get EDUCATED

My DEM parents are rolling over in their GRAVES because of the ACTIONS of POLITICO ZEALOTS like you...

You should be ASHAMED of YOURSELF

I wish people would just stop talking politics about the virus and its effects. The Big Top has 14 teams. 8 teams are in states with a Democratic Governor and 6 teams are in a state with a Republican Governor. You have apparently had a 12-2 vote to not have the season. So a majority of the Republican governors voted in favor of no fall season.

We have enough problems in our country. We should deal with these as a country and not try and divide ourselves where there is not a division.

I want our team to play if it is safe. I think Dr. Frenk knows more than I do and am willing to let him make the decision. The idea that the heads of these schools would destroy their school finances to prove a political fight is silly. If these governors thought they could play safely they would. Why would you make an unpopular decision that would hurt people financially if there wasn't a basis to do so. Ohio State will probably lose over $100 million dollars by not playing. They have a Republican Governor.

You are all POLITICS...

My DEM parents are rolling over in their GRAVES because of the ACTIONS of POLITICO ZEALOTS like you...

If your parents are rolling over in their graves, it’s only because they’ve seen what you are. I’m sure your folks were great people, so try to honor them by not being the biggest tool on the board.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
Fear is a powerful emotion. That’s what’s driving a lot of this in my opinion. I mentioned to some friends earlier this week that my cousin a 35year old healthy female nurse caught Covid. They all In unison gasped and said oh no as if it were a death sentence. Totally irrational as 99.5 healthy people under 40 will be absolutely fine. The fear is driven mostly by the fake news media with the agenda that a prolonged shut down and more deaths will get Trump out of office. The shut downs will do much more damage on our society in the end. History will bear that out. 100%.

Fear is a powerful emotion. That’s what’s driving a lot of this in my opinion. I mentioned to some friends earlier this week that my cousin a 35year old healthy female nurse caught Covid. They all In unison gasped and said oh no as if it were a death sentence. Totally irrational as 99.5 healthy people under 40 will be absolutely fine. The fear is driven mostly by the fake news media with the agenda that a prolonged shut down and more deaths will get Trump out of office. The shut downs will do much more damage on our society in the end. History will bear that out. 100%.
Yep

So, if Miami has a football season lives are in jeopardy? I'm with you. Better to cancel it and be safe.

You are all POLITICS...

You ought to be ashame of yourself for posting such unintelligible gibberish.

Reactions: JusticeCanes

“Motor vehicle traffic” deaths in the U.S. in 2013, the most recent full year of data available, totaled 33,804, for a death rate of 10.7 per 100,000, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Sorry for the outdated stat. Let me know when those “informed” politicians try to protect people from vehicular deaths by banning cars and driving

Just looking out for you, my man.

AND continued GREAT use OF all CAPS. It REALLY drives HOME your POINT!

You should put that on INDEED...

You have now added CAPS captain to your title of BOARD GRAMMAR POLICE...

If you ever need a reference for that Middle School English position you have been PINING FOR...

JUST ASK:cool:

Reactions: BreakingCane
You should put that on INDEED...

You have now added CAPS captain to your title of BOARD GRAMMAR POLICE...

If you ever need a reference for that Middle School English position you have been PINING FOR...

JUST ASK:cool:
No way, brother. You’ve had your eye on that job forever. I would never take that from you.

“Motor vehicle traffic” deaths in the U.S. in 2013, the most recent full year of data available, totaled 33,804, for a death rate of 10.7 per 100,000, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Sorry for the outdated stat. Let me know when those “informed” politicians try to protect people from vehicular deaths by banning cars and driving

Actually, those "informed" politicians saved many lives by forcing you and others to wear seat belts. They also improved car safety standards to save lives. You ought to thank one because you might not be alive today without their "informed" decisions.

Actually, those "informed" politicians saved many lives by forcing you and others to wear seat belts. They also improved car safety standards to save lives. You ought to thank one because you might not be alive today without their "informed" decisions.

Fair enough but let me ask a question. Based on your response, is it assumed than that any and all regulations and legislation passed to make traveling safer was always 100% Democrats and 0% Republican? Seems like the way politics is discussed on this board is you are either for one side or the other

Is there no middle ground?

Fair enough but let me ask a question. Based on your response, is it assumed than that any and all regulations and legislation passed to make traveling safer was always 100% Democrats and 0% Republican? Seems like the way politics is discussed on this board is you are either for one side or the other

Is there no middle ground?
I have never posted only Dems saved lives.

If your parents are rolling over in their graves, it’s only because they’ve seen what you are. I’m sure your folks were great people, so try to honor them by not being the biggest tool on the board.
That might take the dumbest comment of the day. Obviously, you and the guys that spew hyperbole like cmes have no real facts or data to back anything up. I’d rather be a lion than a sheep.

Reactions: BreakingCane

Those informed politicians also refuse to ban smoking, even though it is known to kill millions. They choose what they want to choose to speak about moral clarity on. They demand democracy in some countries while turning a blind eye to murderous dictators in others. Please. Do you know how ISIS was created? Operation Timber Sycamore. Yup. That was our politicians. So spare me the banal tripe that everything is in our best interest. If you don’t see the motives, then you aren’t paying attention. And there is a thing called a uniparty. Repubs and Dems are mostly part of a party to keep themselves in power and enrich themselves. This is a party that most of any of us are never invited.

Reactions: utatem
Those informed politicians also refuse to ban smoking, even though it is known to kill millions. They choose what they want to choose to speak about moral clarity on. They demand democracy in some countries while turning a blind eye to murderous dictators in others. Please. Do you know how ISIS was created? Operation Timber Sycamore. Yup. That was our politicians. So spare me the banal tripe that everything is in our best interest. If you don’t see the motives, then you aren’t paying attention. And there is a thing called a uniparty. Repubs and Dems are mostly part of a party to keep themselves in power and enrich themselves. This is a party that most of any of us are never invited.
I suspect you also believe in the deep state?

That might take the dumbest comment of the day. Obviously, you and the guys that spew hyperbole like cmes have no real facts or data to back anything up. I’d rather be a lion than a sheep.
Actually, you just took that title with your response to me. Well done. LMAO at you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT