ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal who killed Kate Steinle being set free, congrats Libs!! Twisted Commies

Not worried. He'll get capped on street eventually.
Sends terrible message!! Hope he gets colon cancer and dies slow and painful!! Amazing those Libs let this guy off!! Protect an illegal over a citizen! A beautiful young daughter/ sister etc etc. All so they can let a scumbag walk!! Libs are terrible!!

Reactions: BreakingCane
An American jury acquitted him of the more serious charges. It was an accidental shooting. Thats why we have the 7th Amendment right to a jury trial. In a court of law. Not trial by internet trolls. Due process. Truth justice the American way. If you don't like the Constitution move to Russia.
YOU werent upset about the shooting in South Carolina church by a wanna be KKK member or the Nazi who killed a young woman with car in Charlottesville. Why?

An American jury acquitted him of the more serious charges. It was an accidental shooting. Thats why we have the 7th Amendment right to a jury trial. In a court of law. Not trial by internet trolls. Due process. Truth justice the American way. If you don't like the Constitution move to Russia.
YOU werent upset about the shooting in South Carolina church by a wanna be KKK member or the Nazi who killed a young woman with car in Charlottesville. Why?

Because he was convicted, genius.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You are just as ****ed up as the jury and the shooter! And “accidental” shooting by an illegal without a gun permit? I’ll stay, it’s you that can go back to Cuba!! Don’t tell me what I was or wasn’t upset about!! Don’t pretend to know me!! Watch the steps you are taking!! Can get a lot worse than just looking stupid in a forum!!
Why do you hate Cubans so much? Did one beat you up or steal your girl or boyfriend? You threatening me? How are you going to back up threat? Are you a tough guy?

Why do you hate Cubans so much? Did one beat you up or steal your girl or boyfriend? You threatening me? How are you going to back up threat? Are you a tough guy?
Hate Cubans?? Hahahaha more Rerun lies!! I’m a huge fan of Vida Guerra!! Threat?? Hahahaha!! @Rerun looking for attention today!! Get to the safe space quick!!! Still want my address?? And nice deflection on this poor girl getting killed by an illegal!! What a worthless ungrateful POS you are!!

Since when are illegals considered citizens or have rights? What backwards thinking is this?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
He wasn't convicted immediately. A little thing called due process clown. And the Charlotte killer hasn't been tried.

Charlottesville or Charlotte? Clown.
I see that clown degree you have is worthless. Yeah, I am marching with the KKK with PalmaBoy hoping the Charlottesville guy skates. Clown.

I was referring to neither. I was referring to the Charleston SC shooter. The rain keeping you off that par-3 today, clown?

Charlottesville or Charlotte? Clown.
I see that clown degree you have is worthless. Yeah, I am marching with the KKK with PalmaBoy hoping the Charlottesville guy skates. Clown.

I was referring to neither. I was referring to the Charleston SC shooter. The rain keeping you off that par-3 today, clown?
Closest Rerun comes to a golf course is when he dives in ponds for used balls to sell on side of 95. Or when he’s snatching purses! The guys a jack bite. Total fraud. Lies more than the rug at his methadone clinic!

Reactions: BreakingCane

I say he killed...hold em to account.

San Fran, Charlottesville, South Carolina.
G

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT