ADVERTISEMENT

In Honor Of My Favorite Band's 40-Year Anniversary Of Their First Rock Album...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
I am changing my sig for the next four weeks (one week for every decade) to honor one of the best rock bands of all time: the greatness that is one Fleetwood Mac... When it comes to songwriting and lyrics, they are nothing short of spectacularly brilliant... I'm only 34 but had the chance to see them live in 1997 and again THIS YEAR back in March down in Miami at the American Airlines Arena- they still put on an incredible and memorable concert. For the Cane fans who are older than I who had the chance to see this legendary band during the mid 70's through the late 80's, I am genuinely jealous. lol...

Fleetwood Mac's self-titled album was released July, 1975... Rumours, which was released in 1977, has gone on to sell more than FORTY MILLION copies, making it the THIRD BIGGEST SELLING ROCK ALBUM by a group of ALL TIME (1st ACDC Back in Black; 2nd Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon).

Anyway, I'm done with Golden, Gadbois, and the rest of the drama for the next weeks- gonna sit back, play some great summer golf, smoke a few Rocky Patel cigars, and listen to a legend, and by legend I don't mean The Legend of Randall Lenard Shannon...

Prost! (Cheers!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News