ADVERTISEMENT

Incompetent Libtard Mayors.

From Bill de Blasio in New York, to Rahm Emanuel in Chicago, to Eric Garcetti in Los Angeles. Libtard incompetence from coast to coast never ceases to amaze.

Lori Lightfoot Chicago. You know the one who said you will be arrested and then was caught getting her hair done. The black female Mayor who has had 76 shootings and 26 dead in her city the last 2 weekends.

Lori Lightfoot Chicago. You know the one who said you will be arrested and then was caught getting her hair done. The black female Mayor who has had 76 shootings and 26 dead in her city the last 2 weekends.

More people in Chicago die from black on black crime than from the hands of law enforcement. Funny how neither the tax evading racist Sharpton, nor the community organizing Marxist Obama never seen to hold a peaceful protests about it.

More people in Chicago die from black on black crime than from the hands of law enforcement. Funny how neither the tax evading racist Sharpton, nor the community organizing Marxist Obama never seen to hold a peaceful protests about it.

this isn’t about racism or innocent people being murdered. It’s about communist’s wanting to see our country burn to the ground.

A good friend of mine is the south eastern regional manager for crispy cream donuts. One of his shops had all the windows broken in while the staff was still there operating. These aren’t random acts of vandalism. They’re terrorizing businesses because they’re anti capitalism and hate the American dream.

you’re a lawyer, question. Does the castle doctrine apply to businesses the same way it does to homes? In a hypothetical situation, if these riots make their way into my city (civilization, so doubtful) and i close my restaurant, lock the doors and the looters break into my restaurant while I’m inside can I Legally shoot these pos’s inside my restaurant?

Last edited:
Love the story of the gunshop owner killing one and wounding a few that came into his business. We need more people protecting their property with firearms and it will make a few think twice.

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Do you think there are Mexicans or African American or Cubans who are racist? Damn right there is.Every nationality has racists. Parenting is the key to solving this problem not republican or democrats. Terrorists groom children to hate from infant to adult feeding hate. If your parents taught you to hate blacks or whites as a kid you will.

So here is a story from my childhood i will share. I grew up in a small southern ohio town with all white people. A black family moved into an apartment complex and it was burned to the ground. I am a child and i hear this and its all over the school. My father was not racist but my best friend and neighbors parents were. My dad brings a black co-worker home one day and they were out in the garage and i notice my friend sees the black man with my dad. I cringe and worry about how i am going to be looked at from my friend and his family that my dad has a friend who is black.

So on the bad side i shouldn't feel the pressure and worry as a child. On the good side my dad taught me that think for yourself and do what is right, don't worry about what others think. If you read this dad.......Thanks

Love the story of the gunshop owner killing one and wounding a few that came into his business. We need more people protecting their property with firearms and it will make a few think twice.

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Do you think there are Mexicans or African American or Cubans who are racist? Damn right there is.Every nationality has racists. Parenting is the key to solving this problem not republican or democrats. Terrorists groom children to hate from infant to adult feeding hate. If your parents taught you to hate blacks or whites as a kid you will.

So here is a story from my childhood i will share. I grew up in a small southern ohio town with all white people. A black family moved into an apartment complex and it was burned to the ground. I am a child and i hear this and its all over the school. My father was not racist but my best friend and neighbors parents were. My dad brings a black co-worker home one day and they were out in the garage and i notice my friend sees the black man with my dad. I cringe and worry about how i am going to be looked at from my friend and his family that my dad has a friend who is black.

So on the bad side i shouldn't feel the pressure and worry as a child. On the good side my dad taught me that think for yourself and do what is right, don't worry about what others think. If you read this dad.......Thanks
Sorry, this goes against the board ghouls’ narrative that all white people are racists.

Reactions: gchaneyjr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT