ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation who cares? Look how Washington just decided to spend your money.

grbcane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
This is the Swamp in action. You need to just shut up and be thankful, inflation is a small price to pay for this spending brilliance.

Its important to note how important democrats think funding the border is, unfortunately its other countries borders they’re funding. Of course they had help from RINO swamp Republicans. Remember some republicans are democrats, but no democrats are republicans.

If we had a free press this wouldn’t be so easy for the Swamp. It would be nice if the press was actually truthful, but those days are long gone. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for the State Democrat Party Corporate News to actually report the news honestly.

This is the Swamp in action. You need to just shut up and be thankful, inflation is a small price to pay for this spending brilliance.

Its important to note how important democrats think funding the border is, unfortunately its other countries borders they’re funding. Of course they had help from RINO swamp Republicans. Remember some republicans are democrats, but no democrats are republicans.

If we had a free press this wouldn’t be so easy for the Swamp. It would be nice if the press was actually truthful, but those days are long gone. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for the State Democrat Party Corporate News to actually report the news honestly.

26 billion for food stamp funding. There’s less than half a billion people in this country and over half don’t require food stamps. Do the math. It’s BS.

Reactions: central17
26 billion for food stamp funding. There’s less than half a billion people in this country and over half don’t require food stamps. Do the math. It’s BS.
Cost of beef through the roof. Those on assistance need a way to afford Ribeyes. 🙄🙄

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT