ADVERTISEMENT

The Focus Of Policy Shifts From Foreign To Domestic...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
As I noted last week, Donald Trump has instructed Steve Bannon to both hire and head a new wing of the White House full of "bareknuckle barristers", "seasoned street fighters", and "media moguls" for the sole purpose of launching full fledged war against the mainstream media.

I think that this is a tremendous tactic which will allow a world class group of professionals to directly combat the dishonest, divisive, and delusional liberal bitch whore mainstream media while President Trump now shifts the focus of his policy from foreign to domestic.

Although foreign policy is important because radical Islamic terrorism remains a global threat abroad, liberalism remains a domestic threat at home.

For the next six months, President Trump's agenda must dominant domestic policy. It is time to truly implement substantive change in three core areas: immigration, healthcare, and tax. Needless to say, these three core areas are interconnected.

Immigration
With respect to immigration, we MUST continue to secure our borders by both empowering border patrol agents, and building The Wall. Since President Trump was sworn in to Office, illegal border crossings have significantly decreased because our Border Patrol Agents truly have the backing of both President Trump and a Jeff Sessions led DOJ. Democrats are renowned for promoting lawless open border policies in order to flood congressional districts with liberal leaning people who vote Democrat. It is truly one of many things which make the liberals the filthy animals which they are.

President Trump campaigned on building The Wall, and I believe that it is a campaign promise which must be kept in order to keep support from a significant core of his base. Most importantly, The Wall will serve as both a symbolic intention of our country's fair but FIRM immigration policies, as well as significantly reduce the influx of both illegal aliens and drugs.

Healthcare
The GOP successfully passed a Healthcare Bill in the House, but only just... Perhaps more troubling for the Republicans is the fact that there remains splintered divisions within the GOP regarding who can agree on what in terms of pre-existing conditions, and other areas. Politically informed people understand that Obamacare is a disaster of epic proportions which will ultimately collapse under its own flawed foundation due to higher premiums and insurance carriers abandoning ship every month across the country. Such will not in and of itself suffice for the GOP- the Republicans MUST ultimately pass a party unified Healthcare Bill which will benefit the vast majority of Americans across the country. This is done in three respects: (1) eliminate the tax penalty for failing to have health insurance coverage (as is under Obamacare), and instead promoting coverage by prohibiting insurance companies from cutting them off or charging more for pre-existing conditions; (2) eliminate the income-based tax credits and subsidies available under Obamacare; and (3) gradually roll back Medicaid expansion starting in 2019 by cutting the federal reimbursement to states for anyone who leaves the Medicaid rolls. People often cycle in and out of the program as their income fluctuates, so the result would likely be an ever-dwindling number of people covered.

The GOP Healthcare Bill contains these three concepts, and more. I encourage you all to read the NPR's reviews of the GOP's Healthcare Bill at http://www.npr.org/sections/health-...-whats-in-the-house-approved-health-care-bill

As of now, the ball is in my man Mitch McConnell and the Republican-majority Senate's hands... Mitch McConnell will have to summon every ounce of his political skill sets to ultimately broker a deal with his colleagues in the Senate and fellow Republicans in the House in order to pass a GOP Healthcare Bill. The task is a tall one, and there remains many doubts that the GOP can accomplish this given the factions within the GOP. However, President Trump ran on repealing and replacing Obamacare, and with the Republicans controlling both Congress and The White House, results must be achieved in order to avoid losses at the 2018 Midterm Elections.

Tax Reform
Implementation of tax reform appears to be on the back burner due to Healthcare reform, but President Trump's basic Tax Reform Plan should at its core be an extraordinary boost to both small businesses and individuals: (1) Corporate tax rate will be reduced from 35% from 15%; (2) three tax brackets with rates of 35%, 25%, and 10%, down from the current seven brackets; and (3) a one-time repatriation tax to allow companies to bring back money to the U.S. from overseas. There are other parts to President's Trump's Tax Reform Plan, and I encourage all of you to read a fair and reasonable review of it by the Business Insider at http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tax-reform-cut-plan-proposal-2017-4

Overall, the first few months of President Trump's regime has been both positive and negative. Many of President Trump's early Executive Orders had a positive impact on the country, the appointment and confirmation of Justice Neil Gorsuch was a major accomplishment, and Trump's foreign policy trip to the Middle East was championed as a success by most major news outlets. However, many of President Trump's early accomplishments have been overshadowed by both the Russia Investigation and James Comey's firing. The liberal bitch whore mainstream media has consistently attacked President Trump by promoting liberal propaganda, unsubstantiated speculation, and hypothetical arguments.

The GOOD NEWS for President Trump is that regardless of the mainstream media's dishonesty, divisiveness, and delusion, RESULTS will ultimately carry the day for he, the American people, and this great country.

Last edited:
I told you these novels you write need to be shortened to short stories if you want folks to read your right wing propaganda. I only read the first few paragraphs and that was enough.

As for the content I did read, more of your deflection and rambling nonsense. Stay focused on the prize. And the prize is this Russia probe. No right wing propaganda machine will deter law abiding citizens from learning the truth about Comrade Trump's wrong doings. This deflection will only focus more attention on the incompetence of this WH. Kushner is now exposed and so will that racist Bannon. The real problem for this WH is Trump himself. How will you fix him?

I told you these novels you write need to be shortened to short stories if you want folks to read your right wing propaganda. I only read the first few paragraphs and that was enough.

As for the content I did read, more of your deflection and rambling nonsense. Stay focused on the prize. And the prize is this Russia probe. No right wing propaganda machine will deter law abiding citizens from learning the truth about Comrade Trump's wrong doings. This deflection will only focus more attention on the incompetence of this WH. Kushner is now exposed and so will that racist Bannon. The real problem for this WH is Trump himself. How will you fix him?

Typical liberal bullshit. Can't reply to specific issues. Just liberal world salad about deflection and rambling. You're the one doing the deflection and rambling. It is not my job to "dumb down" threads, posts and topics about specific issues for simple minded liberals to absorb. This is why liberals are better with emotional hysteria, hypotheticals, and bullshit. Substantive based discussions cause liberals' heads to explode- all part of a herd animalization mentality. A true disease of the mind.

It is always easier for liberals to use the race card, Russian Conspiracy card, and hypothetical argument card than it is to engage in a substantive based debate. But, alas, after 8 years and 1,000 seats lost, liberals still don't get it.

In short? This shit show of a presidency is the fault of the liberals. Got it! Smdh.
I wonder what our racist so called attorney would be writing if our "black president" just came back ftom europe with the results of our white president wherein it was once again made clear that our "white" president seems more content pleasing Russia than our faithful European allies. Probably some garbage about our liberal communist president. Hatrid is so sad.

I wonder what our racist so called attorney would be writing if our "black president" just came back ftom europe with the results of our white president wherein it was once again made clear that our "white" president seems more content pleasing Russia than our faithful European allies. Probably some garbage about our liberal communist president. Hatrid is so sad.
Yep...fear and hate. They go hand in hand. Cowardly is thier first cousin.

These are people that have control of all three branches of government yet feel the need to point the perverbial finger.

I think we all are finding out the truth. Paul Ryan said it himself. When you go from the obstruction party to the party in power there are no more excuses. You are in charge. It's time to govern. This party can't govern. They can only obstruct.

They are void of leadership because a petulant child is the head of it....FOR NOW. Nobody in the party has the balls to stand up to his antics either with just a couple exceptions because they are cowards.

Typical liberal bullshit. Can't reply to specific issues. Just liberal world salad about deflection and rambling. You're the one doing the deflection and rambling. It is not my job to "dumb down" threads, posts and topics about specific issues for simple minded liberals to absorb. This is why liberals are better with emotional hysteria, hypotheticals, and bullshit. Substantive based discussions cause liberals' heads to explode- all part of a herd animalization mentality. A true disease of the mind.

It is always easier for liberals to use the race card, Russian Conspiracy card, and hypothetical argument card than it is to engage in a substantive based debate. But, alas, after 8 years and 1,000 seats lost, liberals still don't get it.

This azzclown president has no agenda and dwindling support. Get your head out of the sand. Trump is your problem not his corrupt and incompetent staff. He is the leader of a shzt show that is embarrassing this country. Put party aside and come to your senses about this dumpster fire. You as a lawyer routinely represent guilty parties and should know based on the evidence presented Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice, collusion and money laundering at the least.

Here's the latest from Germany:
Germany told the US it does not need our support for their upcoming election. An obvious sign they don't trust this administration. Also, they are telling us to get our own house in order which Trump has not addressed and never will. Putin must be happy.

Reactions: normsmith

Eat shit and go to hell you mental midget liberal. I would expect nothing less from a Grade A ass clown who uses racist labels and hypothetical arguments in a reply in order to avoid tackling topics head on their substance. Mental midget liberals never cease to amaze with their never ending cesspool of bullshit.

You liberals and your lackluster herd animalization mental midget mentality have been playing that race card as a political strategy- you don't own the moral high ground playing that race card bullshit year in and year out, you merely get skull f**ked at the voting booths to the tune of 1,000 seats at state and federal level over 8 years. Keep it up- America is going to run your liberal ragged asses right out of office and this country.

This azzclown president has no agenda and dwindling support. Get your head out of the sand. Trump is your problem not his corrupt and incompetent staff. He is the leader of a shzt show that is embarrassing this country. Put party aside and come to your senses about this dumpster fire. You as a lawyer routinely represent guilty parties and should know based on the evidence presented Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice, collusion and money laundering at the least.

Here's the latest from Germany:
Germany told the US it does not need our support for their upcoming election. An obvious sign they don't trust this administration. Also, they are telling us to get our own house in order which Trump has not addressed and never will. Putin must be happy.

Cool, go let Special Counsel Mueller and Deputy DOJ Andrew McCabe know of all the evidence you have to prove Trump guilty. Truth is you don't know SHIT about whether Trump is guilty. Nobody does- it is an ongoing investigation and a mere conspiracy until YOU LIBERALS prove it. It seems to me you liberals have such a hard on for taking Trump down you IGNORE burdens of proof and simply want to convict President Trump on nothing but HATE for President Trump.

Well, here in THIS COUNTRY we have what is called due process and we have what it is called burden of proof. And I don't care what a bunch of hysterically loud mouth liberals cry about when it comes to the Russia Investigation. I don't care about unsubstantiated speculation, hypotheticals, or race baiting bullshit, which is ALL you liberals know, because you have NO PROOF right now.

I'm telling you, we should send these liberals over to Cuba and North Korea where due process and burden of proof don't exist.

I hear liberals rant, and rave, and roll around crying like little snowflakes accusing Trump and calling everyone a racist, and it simply embodies what a WEAK MINDED group liberals truly are.

Liberals don't care about facts and proof; they care about emotional tirades, conspiracy theories, and playing the race card.

Eat shit and go to hell you mental midget liberal. I would expect nothing less from a Grade A ass clown who uses racist labels and hypothetical arguments in a reply in order to avoid tackling topics head on their substance. Mental midget liberals never cease to amaze with their never ending cesspool of bullshit.

You liberals and your lackluster herd animalization mental midget mentality have been playing that race card as a political strategy- you don't own the moral high ground playing that race card bullshit year in and year out, you merely get skull f**ked at the voting booths to the tune of 1,000 seats at state and federal level over 8 years. Keep it up- America is going to run your liberal ragged asses right out of office and this country.

Now Trump's long time personal lawyer is now a person of interest. You as a lawyer should know what that means. Not good. I don't make this shzzt up. Check out your local non-Fox news outlet and you will get FACTS not fake news.

Now Trump's long time personal lawyer is now a person of interest. You as a lawyer should know what that means. Not good. I don't make this shzzt up. Check out your local non-Fox news outlet and you will get FACTS not fake news.

Person of Interest cool. Let me know when we get to actual collusion, which requries direct evidence of a specific intent.

Cool, go let Special Counsel Mueller and Deputy DOJ Andrew McCabe know of all the evidence you have to prove Trump guilty. Truth is you don't know SHIT about whether Trump is guilty. Nobody does- it is an ongoing investigation and a mere conspiracy until YOU LIBERALS prove it. It seems to me you liberals have such a hard on for taking Trump down you IGNORE burdens of proof and simply want to convict President Trump on nothing but HATE for President Trump.

Well, here in THIS COUNTRY we have what is called due process and we have what it is called burden of proof. And I don't care what a bunch of hysterically loud mouth liberals cry about when it comes to the Russia Investigation. I don't care about unsubstantiated speculation, hypotheticals, or race baiting bullshit, which is ALL you liberals know, because you have NO PROOF right now.

I'm telling you, we should send these liberals over to Cuba and North Korea where due process and burden of proof don't exist.

I hear liberals rant, and rave, and roll around crying like little snowflakes accusing Trump and calling everyone a racist, and it simply embodies what a WEAK MINDED group liberals truly are.

Liberals don't care about facts and proof; they care about emotional tirades, conspiracy theories, and playing the race card.

This might help you come up to speed with Russia Gate and other lies put out by Trump.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-claims-russia-probe-dont-add-up

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Person of Interest cool. Let me know when we get to actual collusion, which requries direct evidence of a specific intent.

Pay attention now. This investigation has expanded to possible obstruction of justice and money laundering. Have you been paying attention?

images

Whydo you always refer to Obama as the "black president." If you a racist be proud of it. Nobody is calling everybody a racist just you. Try explaining why you think its is a good idea to alienate all of our European allies without using the word liberal in your explanation.

Whydo you always refer to Obama as the "black president." If you a racist be proud of it. Nobody is calling everybody a racist just you. Try explaining why you think its is a good idea to alienate all of our European allies without using the word liberal in your explanation.

Oh my f**king God please tell me we don't have people like this on the Board?

"black president" Take that shit out of here. I say "black president" in the context that the mainstream media gave him a pass because he was the first black president and smiled and was good looking. that is a SEPARATE discussion. nothing to do with my OP. so if you want to accuse me of being a racist then find a quote that you think is racist and create a thread. Otherwise either stay on topic with what I AM discussing in THIS thread or take a hike with that weak sauce racist shit.

Sick and tired of these weak minded little liberals and their race baitinf bullshit rhetoric.

Reactions: e_cushing
This might help you come up to speed with Russia Gate and other lies put out by Trump.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-claims-russia-probe-dont-add-up

I will read that long article later this evening but this all conjecture and wishful thinking on your part without any hard core proof of a specific intent to collude. It's actually become quite comical to me to watch liberals get so worked up over possibilty this and what if that and on and on and on... Meanwhile the Democrats got skull f**ked yet again in 2016 have no party direction going into 2018, and appear to have only the race card to play a political talking point. absolutey incredible

So let me get this straight. When Trump himself tells you he fired the FBI director who was investigating him.... because he said to himself "this Russia stuff is fake" upon his decision that isn't him telling you in his own words? He is not obstructing justice to you? Proof? The potus is being investigated. Not fishbone at the barber shop. It's not a matter of having proof but a matter of how much proof can be gathered.

Stop lying to yourself. There is enough just in what he has admitted himself alone. He is the potus with a house and senate. Don't either act naive or kid yourself. It's just a matter of time. Bree Olson will be jealous how fast he is taken to his knees.

So let me get this straight. When Trump himself tells you he fired the FBI director who was investigating him.... because he said to himself "this Russia stuff is fake" upon his decision that isn't him telling you in his own words? He is not obstructing justice to you? Proof? The potus is being investigated. Not fishbone at the barber shop. It's not a matter of having proof but a matter of how much proof can be gathered.

Stop lying to yourself. There is enough just in what he has admitted himself alone. He is the potus with a house and senate. Don't either act naive or kid yourself. It's just a matter of time. Bree Olson will be jealous how fast he is taken to his knees.

Funny shzzt.

He's trying out for a bot creator position . Trump just acquired 5 million fake followers i.e. bots probably sitting in Russia. No one is impressed by Fake News from the right.

Mueller started a week ago. How long do you want to give him 24 hours? Doesn't work that way. Hiring staff. Gathering evidence. Ton of material to review.

Reactions: cdwright40
Like what?

re: MS-13 gang. The exact origin may be from south-central L.A., but Trump IS correct when stating that many MS-13 gang members have flooded into this country from Central America due to weak immigration laws.

re: F-35 Fighter Jet. Trump did have a lot to do with renegotiating that deal and the article offers more opinion about what did or didn't happen on that.

re: decision to fire Comey. The article assumes Trump has no basis for firing Comey merely because Rosenstein's written letter to Trumpmcame after Trump said he was thinking of firing Comey for months. We don't know the exact set of facts at this point. That article is too conclusory on that issue without a substantive proof basis. Other parts of it I thought were fair. Not agreeable with all of it but at least fair and reasonable criticism

re: MS-13 gang. The exact origin may be from south-central L.A., but Trump IS correct when stating that many MS-13 gang members have flooded into this country from Central America due to weak immigration laws.

re: F-35 Fighter Jet. Trump did have a lot to do with renegotiating that deal and the article offers more opinion about what did or didn't happen on that.

re: decision to fire Comey. The article assumes Trump has no basis for firing Comey merely because Rosenstein's written letter to Trumpmcame after Trump said he was thinking of firing Comey for months. We don't know the exact set of facts at this point. That article is too conclusory on that issue without a substantive proof basis. Other parts of it I thought were fair. Not agreeable with all of it but at least fair and reasonable criticism

The article was correct in their assertion that the gang originated in LA. They didn't originate from Central America. The article was depicting where the gang was from. Not its member so there was nothing untrue about what the article stated.

The F-35 Fighter Jet negation. Please tell me you are not giving trump credit for something that was clearly negotiated Dec 19 which was a month before he was sworn in. Please tell me you are not attempting this.

The decision to firer Comey. The article doesn't assume anything. It doesn't need to. For some strange reason I have noticed here you have decided to completely ignore Trumps very own statements on the topic. Well, the rest of us have not. He has told us himself why he fired Comey. Nobody has to guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
The article was correct in their assertion that the gang originated in LA. They didn't originate from Central America. The article was depicting where the gang was from. Not its member so there was nothing untrue about what the article stated.

The F-35 Fighter Jet negation. Please tell me you are not giving trump credit for something that was clearly negotiated Dec 19 which was a month before he was sworn in. Please tell me you are not attempting this.

The decision to firer Comey. The article doesn't assume anything. It doesn't need to. For some strange reason I have noticed here you have decided to completely ignore Trumps very own statements on the topic. Well, the rest of us have not. He has told us himself why he fired Comey. Nobody has to guess.

Dam!!! You read his azz, again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT