ADVERTISEMENT

Inspector General reviews FISA abuses by Obama DOJ and FBI! Don’t drop the soap Barack

How many of these Obama is going to jail threads are you going to start? I have news for you pretender. He's not going to jail regardless of how much bullshit you post. Get a job or find a hobby fascist boy!

I think you’re right as I firmly believe President Trump will pardon him for his crimes. Lol

How many of these Obama is going to jail threads are you going to start? I have news for you pretender. He's not going to jail regardless of how much bullshit you post. Get a job or find a hobby fascist boy!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Obummer better lawyer up. I would offer Susan Rice a sweet deal to sell Obummer out. Obummer gets arrested and, hopefully, roughed up and tasered.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Hahahaha Big Lou my job and hobby is to harass snowflake shitbag liberals! Commie Lou

Obummer better lawyer up. I would offer Susan Rice a sweet deal to sell Obummer out. Obummer gets arrested and, hopefully, roughed up and tasered.
Susan Rice, Eric Holder let’s make the list of treasonous liberals who will be in jail soon.

My only problem with this is this should be done by special council. Sessions is scared to piss off DOJ swamp dwellers. IG has no power to prosecute and Session has a hearing problem. He should be fired for incompetence. Gowdy should take his place!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT