ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Article in Boston re: Braxton Barrios

Joer

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2002
Crescent Beach, FL
www.jmrubinoconsulting.com
I have no idea if Braxton Berrios is going to continue to improve as an NFL player, but I think its possible that Patriot fans may wish they had him back. This article I have linked below explains something I did not know. Two WR's were selected by the Pats the same year as Berrios. New England kept both those players when releasing Berrios, but in the intervening 3 years, Berrios has clearly outperformed both of those players.

Add to this the fact that Wes Welker only blossomed as an NFL player after reaching New England (his 3rd NFL stop), & I think some Patriot fans will start to wonder what might have been.

Again, while I hope Berrios continues to improve as a pro, I have no idea if he will. But, don't forget, this All Pro designation NEVER GOES AWAY. For the rest of his life, he will be introduced as "NFL All Pro Braxton Berrios." When you add his intelligence, good looks, and his outgoing personality, he could be wildly successful after his NFL career. Like Jon Vilma & Greg Olsen, he might quickly achieve a degree of celebrity post-football.

Former Patriot Selected 1st Team All Pro

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News