ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone going to look into….

deuce1906

SuperCane
Jan 12, 2006
How Fla governor Ron Desantist net worth went from 340k in one year to 52 million the next? This is based on his financial disclosure forms he has to fill out once a year. He only makes 180k a year….

I got questions….

How Fla governor Ron Desantist net worth went from 340k in one year to 52 million the next? This is based on his financial disclosure forms he has to fill out once a year. He only makes 180k a year….

I got questions….

deuce you back on the glue?

Reactions: genghiscane

I got questions….

Maybe you take your head out of your ass, breath some REAL FRESH AIR, then go back to being the troll under your favorite bridge
It’s donkeys like you who voted for a candidate that was found in a gay bath house with a needle in his arm, weeks after losing the election to Desantis.
Hmmm, a gay liberal junkie vs Yale undergrad, Harvard Law, Naval officer
Duece might be an exaggeration of your IQ
Seriously
Pfffffft

This is the issue with politics in general. We should have removed the money from politics when the supreme court had the chance. It's insane what some of these politicians on both sides are incentivized to make. I'm not against people making a great living for themselves and get rich....but I despise what these politicians are doing. It's not a good look at all. They do NOT work for the tax payer any longer.

This is the issue with politics in general. We should have removed the money from politics when the supreme court had the chance. It's insane what some of these politicians on both sides are incentivized to make. I'm not against people making a great living for themselves and get rich....but I despise what these politicians are doing. It's not a good look at all. They do NOT work for the tax payer any longer.
You are weird. How will they campaign on air? The OP stated a falsehood and then you write this.
Yes it's gotten out of control but this thread was just BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT