ADVERTISEMENT

Its Trump - he was the cause of

sabrose

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2006
Global Warming,The Extinction of the Dinosaurs .The Medieval Black death ,Medieval warming period,Aids,the CoronaVirus Pandemic,Tornadoes ,Hurricanes,Floods,Locusts, The Dodo Bird extinction,Decline in population of the West Los Angeles black faced Newt, and to generalize- all evil in the modern world..
Rational people are laughing at the TDS fools never ending struggle. Its quite comical really.He is in their head 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year..

Global Warming,The Extinction of the Dinosaurs .The Medieval Black death ,Medieval warming period,Aids,the CoronaVirus Pandemic,Tornadoes ,Hurricanes,Floods,Locusts, The Dodo Bird extinction,Decline in population of the West Los Angeles black faced Newt, and to generalize- all evil in the modern world..
Rational people are laughing at the TDS fools never ending struggle. Its quite comical really.He is in their head 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year..
I dont know about the dodo bird, but the rest seem about right :rolleyes:

You forgot the late flag in the OSU Natty game on 1/3/03...

Rational people don't idolize a serial lying Buffoon!

Not all the evil but most of it..His two friends Putin and Kim are also responsible for some of it as well....Very Sound thread Sabrose..

Not all the evil but most of it..His two friends Putin and Kim are also responsible for some of it as well....Very Sound thread Sabrose..
Trump actually sent weapons to Ukraine to help them against Russia, unlike the coward in chief that occupied the office before him. Did the gutless wonder ever explain why he ignored the pleadings of his advisers and diplomats to help our ally Ukraine?

Rational people don't idolize a serial lying Buffoon!

Man you guys make me laugh... you guys sit here with a straight face and talk about Trump being a liar and in the same breathe bring up Russia which has been proven to be the biggest lie of all time. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Know this, if the left accuses you of it, they themselves are guilty of it. It’s like f’ing clockwork.

I get equally mad reading people defend Trump lying ass and blaming him for shit he had no hand in. That's why both sides on this board look stupid as hell. Stick to the facts and your argument has legs. Is Trump a liar? Hell fu@king yeah. Has it been proven? Hell fu@king yeah. Is he responsible for things Obama did? Hell fu@king no. Did Obama drop the ball on some issues? Hell fu@king yeah without a doubt. But to bring Obama up every time some attacks Trump on a issue shows you cant stand on Trumps merits alone. State the facts about policies enacted by Trump that's been beneficial and actions hes taken as your argument. Same with people who oppose him. State the facts and let that be your platform. When yall start giving y'all opinion as fact it just looks plain stupid.

Man you guys make me laugh... you guys sit here with a straight face and talk about Trump being a liar and in the same breathe bring up Russia which has been proven to be the biggest lie of all time. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Know this, if the left accuses you of it, they themselves are guilty of it. It’s like f’ing clockwork.
I did not mention Russia and if you deny that Trump is a pathological liar, then you need a serious reality check. C'mon Cash, you're not that oblivious!

I did not mention Russia and if you deny that Trump is a pathological liar, then you need a serious reality check. C'mon Cash, you're not that oblivious!
Find me a politician who doesn’t lie... is that the standard we are setting here? Sh-t should I start a list of lies that have been perpetrated on this site by our posters? By the way I’m not saying that lying is ok but damn you’d be removing every politician we have if that’s the case.

People like liberalmike will call Trump a liar for having a different opinion.
So much for you being a rational thinker. I thought you were better than that. People call Trump a liar because it's a proven fact. "A different opinion"? You're as delusional as the rest of the Trump cultists. Thank God the Buffoon will be history in a few months. The sad part is that his damage will continue long after he's gone as he's given the polluters free reign to trash the environment!

Find me a politician who doesn’t lie... is that the standard we are setting here? Sh-t should I start a list of lies that have been perpetrated on this site by our posters? By the way I’m not saying that lying is ok but damn you’d be removing every politician we have if that’s the case.
That is true but he takes it to an unprecedented level and that is undeniable except for those who refuse to accept reality.

So much for you being a rational thinker. I thought you were better than that. People call Trump a liar because it's a proven fact. "A different opinion"? You're as delusional as the rest of the Trump cultists. Thank God the Buffoon will be history in a few months. The sad part is that his damage will continue long after he's gone as he's given the polluters free reign to trash the environment!
Again, the so called fact checkers are so triggered they can’t distinguish between hyperbole and lies. Lies are intentional. Trump saying millions of people did X, when 1,000,0001 did X, and the triggered fact checkers call it a lie. Gotta love how quickly you sheep fall in line.

Reactions: grbcane
Again, the so called fact checkers are so triggered they can’t distinguish between hyperbole and lies. Lies are intentional. Trump saying millions of people did X, when 1,000,0001 did X, and the triggered fact checkers call it a lie. Gotta love how quickly you sheep fall in line.
Gotta love how you pigs make excuses!

Plus, the city just gave me and my neighbor a brand new sidewalk. Then, a day later, I see three tiny footprints, likely of a Chihuahua dog, in the cement that will likely be there 40 years. I'd be willing to bet that was Trump's dog or at least the owner KNOWS Trump personally.

Last edited:
Only that Trump is a lying scumbag.
Trump supporter here....l do agree he lies often , but IMO , every damn last politician does the same ( not that it makes it right)....would love to hear your thoughts on Obama and Clinton’s track record with the truth....please indulge us with your opinion

Trump supporter here....l do agree he lies often , but IMO , every damn last politician does the same ( not that it makes it right)....would love to hear your thoughts on Obama and Clinton’s track record with the truth....please indulge us with your opinion

I'd venture to guess that Trump has lied more than every President combined from Washington to Obama. They track his lies (which are apparently up to about 15,000 in 3.5 years right now). So there's no comparison between him and the others.

Reactions: cems52
I'd venture to guess that Trump has lied more than every President combined from Washington to Obama. They track his lies (which are apparently up to about 15,000 in 3.5 years right now). So there's no comparison between him and the others.
Hypothetical question for you .. let’s assume your wife or GF has an affair behind your back , would you prefer to know of said infedelity or would you prefer to be oblivious to the affair ? It’s a yes or no answer , what do you say ??

Hypothetical question for you .. let’s assume your wife or GF has an affair behind your back , would you prefer to know of said infedelity or would you prefer to be oblivious to the affair ? It’s a yes or no answer , what do you say ??

Yes. Although the analogy can't be extended to Trump since we don't reduce the destruction of the country to a tawdry extra-marital affair.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT