ADVERTISEMENT

Jemele Hill doubles down again calling Trump a White Supremacist!!

It’s baffling how these no talent types get thier own shows an audience! ESPN sold thier sold in an effort to try and be hip! Shit network!

I couldn't have said it better myself.....

Stephen-A-Smith-travel-complaints-1024x612.png

This guy is absolutely horrible. He has to have photos of somebody at Disney. He is now the face (and mouth) of ESPN.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I couldn't have said it better myself.....

Stephen-A-Smith-travel-complaints-1024x612.png

This guy is absolutely horrible. He has to have photos of somebody at ESPN. He is now the face (and mouth) of ESPN.
They all have a chip on thier shoulder over there!! Top to bottom. They are sports commentators! I don’t need anyone at ESPN telling me what to believe in life or politics!! Tell me the scores and who played well! Other than shut shut the F up!! They all use as a platform it’s bullshit!

Reactions: beastnmayne
Something tells me this type of crap is encouraged and promoted by Disney and ABC.

And on a different level, this geek is allowed several hours a day by the ESPN / SEC hype train to promote the University of Alabama. Nick Satan can't put his pants on in the morning without slapping this bastard off his lap. Why the NCAA allows this level of promotion of one particular university by this guy is baffling.

paul-finebaum-alabama.jpg

And on a different level, this geek is allowed several hours a day by the ESPN / SEC hype train to promote the University of Alabama. Nick Satan can't put his pants on in the morning without slapping this bastard off his lap. Why the NCAA allows this level of promotion of one particular university by this guy is baffling.

paul-finebaum-alabama.jpg
This clowns a total jerkoff, biggest know it all aside from our board expert on everything! Neither one have a single answer for me! Two bullshiters

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT