ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Carter 2.0 - Better Fill Your Tanks!

Ahhh Lucky You. Live on the border in Nashua. We get the Massholes border hoping to buy up everything tax free, diving up our prices
I also own a home on Canobie lake in Windham. We're almost neighbors

Electric bills for Texans were already high after they failed to winterize their power grid.

lol...lol
lol...lol

CEM's,
If you knew anything about Texas, you would know the state has some of the lowest electric pricing in the country. The basis of the problem in Texas was too many snowflakes took a heavily subsidized "Wind and Solar" energy choice. When there was none, the Power companies had to switch them to good ole fashioned fossil fuels. By contract the power companies had to provide the fossil fuel power but had the right to charge heavily for it. Little whiners could of just sucked it up and shivered but once again they came begging to "men of fire" and now whine when the bill comes due. Notice the high fuel bills story had no legs. That is because the energy charges were exactly what the demi pansies signed contracts for.

Those are the facts!

Not supporting the concept of staying on unemployment, but as the cost of driving to work increases, it will only keep more people choosing to stay at home and receive EFT benifits rather than working. Maybe that is what Joe and the democrats really want. Every Biden energy policy has had the effect of raising gas prices - a cruel hidden tax that hurts the poor and middle class..

CEM's,
If you knew anything about Texas, you would know the state has some of the lowest electric pricing in the country. The basis of the problem in Texas was too many snowflakes took a heavily subsidized "Wind and Solar" energy choice. When there was none, the Power companies had to switch them to good ole fashioned fossil fuels. By contract the power companies had to provide the fossil fuel power but had the right to charge heavily for it. Little whiners could of just sucked it up and shivered but once again they came begging to "men of fire" and now whine when the bill comes due. Notice the high fuel bills story had no legs. That is because the energy charges were exactly what the demi pansies signed contracts for.

Those are the facts!
More fake news!

59je6f.jpg

Highest gas prices since the Obama era (2014), and people like @miamimike blame post pandemic travel/demand as the reason. Nothing to do with failed leftist policies! Can’t make this illogic up!

I saw those energy bills exceeding $1k. What say you?
As I had written, Texas has a dergulated energy system that gives consumers a myriad of choices. There were absolutely $1,000+ energy bills in Texas. Those bills were to the Green Weenies that AGREED to CONTRACT's that assured that they were paying only for wind or solar generated power so they could feel good about themselves. Fortunately for them, their AGREED UPON CONTRACTS had a provision that if their chosen power source was not available (no sun and the windmills froze) that the power to their home would then shift to an available source of energy (i.e. FOSSIL FUELS) and they would be charged at the current bid price, which was very high because there was a shortage due to bad weather and too many green weenies.

The green weenies could have chosen to freeze to death (they could have been martyrs!), but they wanted to stay warm and did so by choosing to have more fossil fuels burned and heating the planet. Again having interactive conversation with real people that live in Texas, not listening to hysterical pundits like Coumo, Lemon, Cooper, Todd, etc., i was told that for that month most real people had energy bills of less than $100 that month. Yes, Texas has low energy costs because they drill for lots of natural gas and they use it.

To conclude the $1,000 + bills were exactly what the eco idiots had contractually agreed upon. Now they cry like little girls because their energy unicorn was killed by the reality of the laws of thermodynamics. They are mad they had to spend money to stay warm rather than contributing to the next Beto O'Rourke campaign.

As I had written, Texas has a dergulated energy system that gives consumers a myriad of choices. There were absolutely $1,000+ energy bills in Texas. Those bills were to the Green Weenies that AGREED to CONTRACT's that assured that they were paying only for wind or solar generated power so they could feel good about themselves. Fortunately for them, their AGREED UPON CONTRACTS had a provision that if their chosen power source was not available (no sun and the windmills froze) that the power to their home would then shift to an available source of energy (i.e. FOSSIL FUELS) and they would be charged at the current bid price, which was very high because there was a shortage due to bad weather and too many green weenies.

The green weenies could have chosen to freeze to death (they could have been martyrs!), but they wanted to stay warm and did so by choosing to have more fossil fuels burned and heating the planet. Again having interactive conversation with real people that live in Texas, not listening to hysterical pundits like Coumo, Lemon, Cooper, Todd, etc., i was told that for that month most real people had energy bills of less than $100 that month. Yes, Texas has low energy costs because they drill for lots of natural gas and they use it.

To conclude the $1,000 + bills were exactly what the eco idiots had contractually agreed upon. Now they cry like little girls because their energy unicorn was killed by the reality of the laws of thermodynamics. They are mad they had to spend money to stay warm rather than contributing to the next Beto O'Rourke campaign.
Proof?

OK, CEM's I'm going to post on the internet copies of business associates' Power bills on an Internet message board. Sure!!!! I tried to be courteous to you and explain some rather unique aspects of the State of Texas energy industry. You have proven to have the intellect of a common houseplant. Why don't you post the title to your house or more likely the bus number of the Biscayne Blvd. bench you sleep on.

OK, CEM's I'm going to post on the internet copies of business associates' Power bills on an Internet message board. Sure!!!! I tried to be courteous to you and explain some rather unique aspects of the State of Texas energy industry. You have proven to have the intellect of a common houseplant. Why don't you post the title to your house or more likely the bus number of the Biscayne Blvd. bench you sleep on.
Watching a masked cems under his bench yelling at everyone else to wear theirs masks would be funny.

How is Jimmy 2.0’s real approval rating lately? Not from a poll that is 75% dem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT