ADVERTISEMENT

John Conyers(D) apparently has long history harrasing women,used tax $$ to pay a settlement!! Ouch!

And he should resign if true regardless of party affiliation. Can you say the same for the pedophile Moore?
I agree, if Moore’s are true he should bounce. 100% however Conyers paid OUR tax dollars to settle a suit if not several and Moore has accusers. Huge difference

Reactions: Raoul2
Since Trump settled a discrimination suit in NY you do agree he was guilty?
His company did, not him. Was his Dad. And again I spelt this out to you earlier. So distract and deflect all you want it still has zero basis for truth. You spin and lie, spin and lie. And Trump I’m sure used his own cash to pay, didn’t expect the tax payer to fund his perversions!!

Last edited:
His company did, not him. Was his Dad. And again I spelt this out to you earlier. So distract and deflect all you want it still has zero basis for truth. You spin and lie, spin and lie. And Trump I’m sure used his own cash to pay, didn’t expect the tax payer to fund his perversions!!
Based on your logic if you settled a suit you must be guilty therefore Trump was. Got it?

Reactions: hawaiian cane
I agree, if Moore’s are true he should bounce. 100% however Conyers paid OUR tax dollars to settle a suit if not several and Moore has accusers. Huge difference
According to NPR radio Congress has paid out over $17M for 264 Complaints against its members. No details were given on all 264 complaints. Another case of tax payers getting raked over the coals.
As for Roy Moore since he insists he is innocent, he needs to submit to a polygraph test. If he refuses he needs to step down.

Reactions: PalmaBoy and cems52
According to NPR radio Congress has paid out over $17M for 264 Complaints against its members. No details were given on all 264 complaints. Another case of tax payers getting raked over the coals.
As for Roy Moore since he insists he is innocent, he needs to submit to a polygraph test. If he refuses he needs to step down.
Agree 100% they should have to pay out of their own pockets if it’s a settlement!! This is a joke, they’ve laughed at and stolen from us long enough!! Drain the swamp! Build the wall!

Agree 100% they should have to pay out of their own pockets if it’s a settlement!! This is a joke, they’ve laughed at and stolen from us long enough!! Drain the swamp! Build the wall!

Name them, it will be both sides of the aisle. Now they are going to have training going forward. No smoke screen training until names, named. They all act schocked that there was a fund for this, who created it.

Name them, it will be both sides of the aisle. Now they are going to have training going forward. No smoke screen training until names, named. They all act schocked that there was a fund for this, who created it.
Name them?? I wasn’t one quoting the NPR article which the poster did say “details” provided. Have training? So that’s the answer? Training? So they didn’t know it was wrong to grab ass? Bang interns? Take congressional meetings in your underwear?

While I agree these funds should not be used for silencing harassment victims however sometimes they are used for legitimate complaints like workplace dismissals for poor performance. When such matters occur they should be transparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawaiian cane
While I agree these funds should not be used for silencing harassment victims however sometimes they are used for "legitimate" complaints like workplace dismissals for poor performance. When such matters occur they should be transparent.
“Silencing harrasment victims” jeez I thought you were this politically correct type? Wouldn’t you consider it compensation to these women so they don’t have to go thru harassment and make a living? And are you saying these payments aren’t “legitimate” what do these women should keep being harassed? They should have to be assaulted while working?? Wtf?? And how do you know they use funds from same account to pay poor performing employees? You have no idea how it’s funded. Shocking you don’t think these poor women have “legitimate” reasons!

“Silencing harrasment victims” jeez I thought you were this politically correct type? Wouldn’t you consider it compensation to these women so they don’t have to go thru harassment and make a living? And are you saying these payments aren’t “legitimate” what do these women should keep being harassed? They should have to be assaulted while working?? Wtf?? And how do you know they use funds from same account to pay poor performing employees? You have no idea how it’s funded. Shocking you don’t think these poor women have “legitimate” reasons!
As I recall, when you were under the handle of Ozona it became a bit stale debating you. One minute you appear sharp and on point then the next minute you sounded unhinged. I used the word silence because I view these payments as payoffs. Money that is used to silence victims. Your statement that these payments are compensation to these women so that they don't have to "go thru harassment and make a living" makes no sense. Please rewrite what you intended to say because I have no clue what you are talking about. In fact your entire post is somewhat unintelligible and I'm not going to waste my time trying to decipher what you're trying to say. I know you can do better.

As I recall, when you were under the handle of Ozona it became a bit stale debating you. One minute you appear sharp and on point then the next minute you sounded unhinged. I used the word silence because I view these payments as payoffs. Money that is used to silence victims. Your statement that these payments are compensation to these women so that they don't have to "go thru harassment and make a living" makes no sense. Please rewrite what you intended to say because I have no clue what you are talking about. In fact your entire post is somewhat unintelligible and I'm not going to waste my time trying to decipher what you're trying to say. I know you can do better.
Typical progressive “I’m smarter than you and I’ll try and insult and I’m to smart to understand you defense” ok I’ll explain. What you wrote defended the system and the person who committed the offense not the victim. These women were paid due to the fact they were harassed and assulted and could no longer make a living due to thier bosses behavior. You calling it “silence money” implies the women aren’t due anything and should just keep quiet. You understood what I said and knew I was correct and as usual you play your BS defense to hide from the typical liberal hypocrisy that’s thing this country. If our arguments got stale it’s due to the fact that your really not that smart and lack depth.

Typical progressive “I’m smarter than you and I’ll try and insult and I’m to smart to understand you defense” ok I’ll explain. What you wrote defended the system and the person who committed the offense not the victim. These women were paid due to the fact they were harassed and assulted and could no longer make a living due to thier bosses behavior. You calling it “silence money” implies the women aren’t due anything and should just keep quiet. You understood what I said and knew I was correct and as usual you play your BS defense to hide from the typical liberal hypocrisy that’s thing this country. If our arguments got stale it’s due to the fact that your really not that smart and lack depth.
My post only had 2 sentences but somehow you interpreted it to be the next coming of the Unabomber Manifesto. I'm not Ted Kaczynski!! Those two sentences aren't that difficult to understand. Please stop misrepresenting my posts.

My post only had 2 sentences but somehow you interpreted it to be the next coming of the Unabomber Manifesto. I'm not Ted Kaczynski!! Those two sentences aren't that difficult to understand. Please stop misrepresenting my posts.
No they aren’t difficult, it’s plain to see you called the compensation to these women “hush money” and basically said it wasn’t deserved. That’s appalling

I believe there is a audit, or an audit is being created/proposed to have the list of names and the amount of money associated with each name in the "sexual harassment policies" used on those 264 complaints.

I am interested to see the names and how much money was spent by each individual. Both parties will have names show up on the list, and I hope the money has to be repaid.

Go Canes!!

If a Black man in congress did it then it was already being done by others

If a Black man in congress did it then it was already being done by others
Explain I don’t get what your saying? So your saying a white guy was this devious creator of tax dollars for perverts and it’s ok Conyers used our tax dollars to pay a woman he harrased? It’s ok to use our cash and harass women because according to you the white devil authored this type of behavior?

Explain I don’t get what your saying? So your saying a white guy was this devious creator of tax dollars for perverts and it’s ok Conyers used our tax dollars to pay a woman he harrased? It’s ok to use our cash and harass women because according to you the white devil authored this type of behavior?
White folks have been doing it long before a black man. You do know you history?

White folks have been doing it long before a black man. You do know you history?
So this just a straight up “blame Whitey” then? Forget what happened and just blame the white guy, who by the way wasn’t the accused here. There’s plenty of blame to go around. Yet again you devalue the race card when it shouldn’t even be part of discussion

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT