ADVERTISEMENT

Judge rules in favor of Indiana Univ. vaccine policy against students

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
8 students sued the University claiming Indiana Univ. policy amounted to forced inoculation. The Judge in his ruling said that students have choices;

1) Medical exemption
2) Religious exemption
3) Take the vaccine
4) Medical deferral
5) take a semester off
6) Transfer to another University

If they take any of the above exemptions they will have to follow different and far more strict Covid-19 protocols then all other students

Over 500 Colleges and Universities have initiated similar policies.

It is true the students do have alternatives but it is also true that the FDA has YET TO APPROVE THIS VACCINE. It is still being administered under Emergency Authorization.

Plenty of rules out there surrounding getting vaccinated for a host of illnesses like Measles etc. if a person wants to attend school. I don't know how I feel about this in all honesty.

I'm gonna let this one marinate a bit.

8 students sued the University claiming Indiana Univ. policy amounted to forced inoculation. The Judge in his ruling said that students have choices;

1) Medical exemption
2) Religious exemption
3) Take the vaccine
4) Medical deferral
5) take a semester off

If they take any of the above exemptions they will have to follow different and far more strict Covid-19 protocols then all other students

It is true the students do have alternatives but it is also true that the FDA has YET TO APPROVE THIS VACCINE. It is still being administered under Emergency Authorization.

Plenty of rules out there surrounding getting vaccinated for a host of illnesses like Measles etc. if a person wants to attend school. I don't know how I feel about this in all honesty.

FDA approval process can take months to years. A new CDC study found that symptomatic illness was reduced by 94% among health care personnel who were fully vaccinated. What's to "marinate" on? This is a no-brainer!

Last edited:
Reactions: caphayes
FDA approval process can take months to years. A new CDC study found that symptomatic illness was reduced by 94% among health care personnel who were fully vaccinated. What's to "marinate" on? This is a no-brainer!
Can't have your cake and eat it, too. If you get vaccinated, then the mask has to go. As long as ppl see mask mandates the unvaccinated will remain that way.

Could we "marinate" on the statistics of serious illness from this virus for this age demographic?

I'm fully vaccinated and still wear a mask. If the unvaccinated don't want to wear masks, then they are total idiots.

Reactions: caphayes
The 94% rate was the overall average for all combined age groups.
If you can find stats on the under 30 demo, it's about as close to 0% as you can get. But stats that support the absurdity of young people getting vaccinated are hard to come by...

Could we "marinate" on the statistics of serious illness from this virus for this age demographic?
The marinate I am speaking about is the school policy and whether or not the policy is good. I am vaccinated. I don't want anyone who doesn't want to get it to be forced to get it. We DO FORCE numerous vaccines in this country don't be naïve. But they are long approved. They are not a new novel technology. If the school says no vaccine different rules apply to you but they don't give the vaccinated total freedom then really the school doesn't believe itself in the vaccine. I don't need anyone telling me about 95% and all these statistics I'm simply talking about 500 UNIVERSITIES with similar policies to Indiana.

You are within part of a community or you are not. Period point blank. If you want to do what you want then be by yourself.

The marinate I am speaking about is the school policy and whether or not the policy is good. I am vaccinated. I don't want anyone who doesn't want to get it to be forced to get it. We DO FORCE numerous vaccines in this country don't be naïve. But they are long approved. They are not a new novel technology. If the school says no vaccine different rules apply to you but they don't give the vaccinated total freedom then really the school doesn't believe itself in the vaccine. I don't need anyone telling me about 95% and all these statistics I'm simply talking about 500 UNIVERSITIES with similar policies to Indiana.
Covid cases in the U.S. are rising again with the number of new cases per day doubling over the past three weeks. I don't give a shyt if people want to be vaccinated or not. The only way out of this pandemic is through vaccination!

I'm not being naïve HJ. I certainly understand there are certain vaccines required before children can attend grade school, like my own son was required to years ago. I understand you're talking about the 500 Universities adopting this Indiana policy. I know you don't want to hear about the stats, but that's exactly why I think this is an absurd policy. The illness with symptoms rate from this virus for this age group is infinitesimal. To YOUR point, it's ludicrous to inject these kids with an unapproved shot. I think we're basically agreeing.

Reactions: vivijane
Covid cases in the U.S. are rising again with the number of new cases per day doubling over the past three weeks. I don't give a shyt if people want to be vaccinated or not. The only way out of this pandemic is through vaccination!
99 percent of these cases are from people unvaccinated. People refuse to get some things through their heads. They bathe in misinformation. The flag they wrap themselves in will be moot if this mutates to a variant there is cute for. It's stupidity.

I'm not being naïve HJ. I certainly understand there are certain vaccines required before children can attend grade school, like my own son was required to years ago. I understand you're talking about the 500 Universities adopting this Indiana policy. I know you don't want to hear about the stats, but that's exactly why I think this is an absurd policy. The illness with symptoms rate from this virus for this age group is infinitesimal. To YOUR point, it's ludicrous to inject these kids with an unapproved shot. I think we're basically agreeing.
That's all i'm saying buddy. University has an obligation to provide a safe healthy environment for all the students. Flip side students may not want to guinea pigs like I was and millions of others ESPECIALLY with a whole life ahead of them. Therein lays the rub...........................Judges have not sided with the un-vaccinated in any case yet.

Reactions: krvanness
You’re not too bright then if you’re still wearing a mask.
Are you not aware that a fully vaccinated member of our U.S. Olympic women's gymnastics team has tested positive for Covid-19 in an Olympic training camp in Japan? Many other fully vaccinated are still coming down with Covid-19. Whether you think I'm not to bright or not, I'm wearing the mask and I don't understand why others think it's such a big inconvenience. I hardly notice it when I wear it out in public. Big deal made over nothing.

Last edited:
Are you not aware that a fully vaccinated member of our U.S. Olympic women's gymnastics team has tested positive for Covid-19 in an Olympic training camp in Japan?
Is she dead? In the hospital? She is good. Take the sand out of your twat, Marine!

Are you not aware that a fully vaccinated member of our U.S. Olympic women's gymnastics team has tested positive for Covid-19 in an Olympic training camp in Japan? Many other fully vaccinated are still coming down with Covid-19. Whether you think I'm not to bright or not, I'm wearing the mask and I don't understand why others think it's such a big inconvenience. I hardly notice it when I wear it out in public. Big deal made over nothing.
This guy is so dumb he doesn’t realize the statement completely contradict themselves. The only way out of the pandemic is to vaccinate and then next post all these vaccinated people are testing positive.

I’m glad all these people wear masks. Let’s me know who to steer clear of in public. Not the brightest bunch.

Is she dead? In the hospital? She is good. Take the sand out of your twat, Marine!
She's in isolation.
This guy is so dumb he doesn’t realize the statement completely contradict themselves. The only way out of the pandemic is to vaccinate and then next post all these vaccinated people are testing positive.

I’m glad all these people wear masks. Let’s me know who to steer clear of in public. Not the brightest bunch.
The statements don't contradict themselves and both are factual. Another phukin idiot acting like wearing a mask is such a major inconvenience. And you call me dumb?

I' ve suffered for years from complications caused by Agent Orange exposure and would not survive a bout with Covid-19. As a precaution, I'm wearing a mask so save your smart-ass taunts for somebody who gives shit! You're a real piece of work, Dude!

I' ve suffered for years from complications caused by Agent Orange exposure and would not survive a bout with Covid-19. As a precaution, I'm wearing a mask so save your smart-ass taunts for somebody who gives shit! You're a real piece of work, Dude!
Sorry you’re dealing with that. You’re vaccinated!! Follow the science!

Reactions: vivijane
She's in isolation.

The statements don't contradict themselves and both are factual. Another phukin idiot acting like wearing a mask is such a major inconvenience. And you call me dumb?
Lol who said anything about masks? Learn to read.

What does that say for the vaccine......and its success [EUA] or lack there of........

That's all i'm saying buddy. University has an obligation to provide a safe healthy environment for all the students. Flip side students may not want to guinea pigs like I was and millions of others ESPECIALLY with a whole life ahead of them. Therein lays the rub...........................Judges have not sided with the un-vaccinated in any case yet.
I agree that Indiana and all University's have an obligation to provide a safe healthy environment, but it's an impossibility for any University to prevent Covid or any disease for that matter. There's Science to support every angle of this thing, but I'm in the Camp of doing nothing other than using common sense and assuming the risk, which is extremely low. But that's just me.
My son starts College in 2 weeks and I pray things don't revert back to the dystopia the kids had to endure last year.

99 percent of these cases are from people unvaccinated. People refuse to get some things through their heads. They bathe in misinformation. The flag they wrap themselves in will be moot if this mutates to a variant there is cute for. It's stupidity.
"The flag they wrap themselves in will be moot if this mutates to a variant there is cute for."

mike. Please pay no attention to Breaking. He’s a self congratulatory, egotistical know nothing. Politically motivated. Arrogant and a jerk.

Last edited:

He does care that everyone get vaccinated. He's full of shyt. I say the same thing myself but I do care. I do wish more people would get either Pfizer or Moderna not J&J but I don't tell people what to do like masks. I'm tired of the whole freaking thing like most people,

I agree that Indiana and all University's have an obligation to provide a safe healthy environment, but it's an impossibility for any University to prevent Covid or any disease for that matter. There's Science to support every angle of this thing, but I'm in the Camp of doing nothing other than using common sense and assuming the risk, which is extremely low. But that's just me.
My son starts College in 2 weeks and I pray things don't revert back to the dystopia the kids had to endure last year.
All the best to your son. Tell him what I told my 3 sons; Enjoy these years son, make the most of them, go and check out things outside your wheelhouse, have a blast, school work first then party, and remember WHEN THESE YEARS END THEY ARE OVER FOR GOOD never to be had again.

All the best to your son. Tell him what I told my 3 sons; Enjoy these years son, make the most of them, go and check out things outside your wheelhouse, have a blast, school work first then party, and remember WHEN THESE YEARS END THEY ARE OVER FOR GOOD never to be had again.
That is Great advice for your kids ....
I have 2 in school and a Sr in HS. .
I am going to use that.....
Thank U

Reactions: HJCane
I am vaccinated at 72 and my father had it at 95, I would not force anyone to take it but, I also don't see the problem with taking it.

Thanks HJ. Nice post.

1) Medical exemption
2) Religious exemption
3) Take the vaccine
4) Medical deferral
5) take a semester off

I am 72, took it no problem, my father is 93, took it no problem. My kids took it, even my pregnant daughter no problem. Even a relative recovering from cancer took it np. This COVID is an attack on us by China, a war. I have no problem with the college mandate. If you get it or give to someone, deaths are involved. If you take the Vac, well compare the numbers. Biden will even drive the 20 wheeler to deliver it cough cough cough.

Last edited:
I am 72, took it no problem, my father is 93, took it no problem. My kids took it, even my pregnant daughter no problem. Even a relative recovering from cancer took it np. This COVID is an attack on us by China, a war. I have no problem with the college mandate. If you get it or give to someone, deaths are involved. If you take the Vac, well compare the numbers. Biden will even drive the 20 wheeler to deliver it cough cough cough.
Will Corn Pop be riding shotgun?

anybody who still chooses not to vaccinate is not a smart person and ignores science and doctors.

there is zero reason to not get a jab that takes a few minutes out of your day. you may feel a little shitty the next day. bfd.

What does that say for the vaccine......and its success [EUA] or lack there of........
really???

99% of the people dying are unvaccinated.

97% of people in the hospital for covid are unvaccinated.

i'd say that shows the vaccine helps big time.

if 99% of 1 type is dying and only 1% of the other is dying, which would you side with?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT