ADVERTISEMENT

Kapernack Netflix special likens NFL to slave owners

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
This guy is really out of his mind. I won't even get into the choice to try and play football and APPLY for a job in the NFL nor the money these guys are paid. Hell even the lowest pay in NFL which is as follows;

As per the league's Collective Bargaining Agreement established in March 2020, NFL players’ minimum salary measured up to $660,000 in the 2021 season. That's the minimum for a player who barely sees the field.

If this guy wants to be taken seriously there is plenty of injustice to be found all over America. The NFL is a bad target.

This guy is really out of his mind. I won't even get into the choice to try and play football and APPLY for a job in the NFL nor the money these guys are paid. Hell even the lowest pay in NFL which is as follows;

As per the league's Collective Bargaining Agreement established in March 2020, NFL players’ minimum salary measured up to $660,000 in the 2021 season. That's the minimum for a player who barely sees the field.

If this guy wants to be taken seriously there is plenty of injustice to be found all over America. The NFL is a bad target.

An average or below NFL QB has found a great new gig, poor me millionaire. NFL teams do not want to sign washed up QB's that are a locker room cancer and team distraction. Give him credit, he has done a great job transitioning from football to his next career. He is now paid better than when he was in the NFL, in his new gig,"victim and social activist". Like it or not this is the world we live in.

Reactions: grbcane
An average or below NFL QB has found a great new gig, poor me millionaire. NFL teams do not want to sign washed up QB's that are a locker room cancer and team distraction. Give him credit, he has done a great job transitioning from football to his next career. He is now paid better than when he was in the NFL, in his new gig,"victim and social activist". Like it or not this is the world we live in.
I don't like it it's dishonesty

Interesting thought...many people of color I know dislike CRT because it paints them as perpetual victims

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT