ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe Bryant rape coming back to haunt him

tcane58

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2015
https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...ake-back-kobe-bryants-academy-award/23378872/

Here is the statement by Kobe shortly after the rape in exchange for his accuser dropping the criminal case. I never saw this....but wow.

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...ake-back-kobe-bryants-academy-award/23378872/

Here is the statement by Kobe shortly after the rape in exchange for his accuser dropping the criminal case. I never saw this....but wow.

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.
Didn't they find like 5 or 6 different traces of semen and Caucasian pubic hair in her underwear from a different man during the rape investigation?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
I am not sure......but according to this article which has a few theories she is the one who didnt cooperate in the end. But if it wasnt rape, the statement from Kobe I posted above sure makes it seem like it was damn close.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/07/sebok.bryant/index.html
Yeah, I'm reading up on it now to refresh my memory and she did in fact show up to her exam with another man's semen and pubic hair in her underwear. There were bruises on her neck and Kobe testified that he liked to grab women by the neck during sex. He felt that it was consensual and had the ability to say no because he asked her if he could cum on her face and she said no to that. His apology that you posted was him saying that he had a different interpretation of the encounter than she did.

Yeah, I'm reading up on it now to refresh my memory and she did in fact show up to her exam with another man's semen and pubic hair in her underwear. There were bruises on her neck and Kobe testified that he liked to grab women by the neck during sex. He felt that it was consensual and had the ability to say no because he asked her if he could cum on her face and she said no to that. His apology that you posted was him saying that he had a different interpretation of the encounter than she did.
He also says that he could understand how she could interpret it as rape. Could have been one of those situations where she consented and when he got rough she begged him to stop.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
He also says that he could understand how she could interpret it as rape. Could have been one of those situations where she consented and when he got rough she begged him to stop.
That's certainly a possibility and he wouldn't stop until he busted his nut. She didn't help her case by showing up to her exam with another man's semen and pubic hair in her underwear and her inconsistencies in her statements.

Reactions: tcane58
Didn't they find like 5 or 6 different traces of semen and Caucasian pubic hair in her underwear from a different man during the rape investigation?
Nothing for nothing, you deflecting this and you deflected Weinstein charges yesterday in other thread. Can’t always be someone else’s fault!

Nothing for nothing, you deflecting this and you deflected Weinstein charges yesterday in other thread. Can’t always be someone else’s fault!
That Weinstein shit ain't got a gotdamn thing to do with Kobe Bryant's case. Two totally different circumstance and scenarios. That was some stupid idiotic shit you just said and I didn't even mention or reference Weinstein yesterday.

That Weinstein shit ain't got a gotdamn thing to do with Kobe Bryant's case. Two totally different circumstance and scenarios. That was some stupid idiotic shit you just said and I didn't even mention or reference Weinstein yesterday.
Didn’t say they were the same, said two days straight you deflected on two rapists! “Dumb idiotic shit” yet I didn’t deflect on two rapists! These two guys guilty as ****! If they were regular joes they’d both be in jail! Again, never said you mentioned Weinstein above I said you deflected two days in a row in two rapists!

Didn’t say they were the same, said two days straight you deflected on two rapists! “Dumb idiotic shit” yet I didn’t deflect on two rapists! These two guys guilty as ****! If they were regular joes they’d both be in jail! Again, never said you mentioned Weinstein above I said you deflected two days in a row in two rapists!
Once again you've starting bumping your gums without actually reading and comprehending what I said about Kobe Bryant which you seem to have a propensity to do. I never once tried to deflect anything, TCane and I had a discussion about the case and if you actually took the time to read what I said, you would have or should have noticed that I simply offered my opinion as to why he wasn't convicted of rape which were based on material facts of the case. I never stated an opinion either way as to whether he was guilty or innocent. I will say this, for a woman who claims that she was raped which is one the worst crimes against humanity to go out and have consensual sex with another dude the day after shoots her credibility straight to hell.

Reactions: cems52
Once again you've starting bumping your gums without actually reading and comprehending what I said about Kobe Bryant which you seem to have a propensity to do. I never once tried to deflect anything, TCane and I had a discussion about the case and if you actually took the time to read what I said, you would have or should have noticed that I simply offered my opinion as to why he wasn't convicted of rape which were based on material facts of the case. I never stated an opinion either way as to whether he was guilty or innocent. I will say this, for a woman who claims that she was raped which is one the worst crimes against humanity to go out and have consensual sex with another dude the day after shoots her credibility straight to hell.
I maybe don’t comprehend well, however two days in a row you deflected on two rapists! So you can go and rant all you want. I don’t care what you say, you can spin it however you want. Again, if Weinstein and Kobe regular people they’d be locked up!

I maybe don’t comprehend well, however two days in a row you deflected on two rapists! So you can go and rant all you want. I don’t care what you say, you can spin it however you want. Again, if Weinstein and Kobe regular people they’d be locked up!
LMFAO, you're a funny dude! I'm not ranting, I just matter of factly tried to explain to you what I said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT