ADVERTISEMENT

Lawless Rioting Animals.

OP, enough said about your "source".

Blaze Media is an American conservative media company. It was founded in 2018 as a result of a merger between TheBlaze and CRTV LLC. The company's leadership consists of CEO Tyler Cardon and president Gaston Mooney. Wikipedia
Customer service: 1 (866) 304-4978

Owned by: Blaze Media LLC
Founder: Glenn Beck
Subsidiary: Conservative Review
Parent organization: Mercury Radio Arts
TV shows: The Wonderful World of Stu, Real News, Glenn Beck Program

Just another right wing propaganda rag.

Reactions: zackbear

Blaze Media is an American conservative media company. It was founded in 2018 as a result of a merger between TheBlaze and CRTV LLC. The company's leadership consists of CEO Tyler Cardon and president Gaston Mooney. Wikipedia

Come on Cems, you guys post stuff all the time from left wing media outlets and claim these are facts because they support your narrative. Tell you what, when you find an unbiased news source, THAT IS TRULY UNBIASED, with no slant, would you tell me so I can start watching the news again? Till then I will continue to get my news from The Lounge (Gary should be proud, lol) and just know that I will have to discern myself what is real or bullshit.

Reactions: majus12
Come on Cems, you guys post stuff all the time from left wing media outlets and claim these are facts because they support your narrative. Tell you what, when you find an unbiased news source, THAT IS TRULY UNBIASED, with no slant, would you tell me so I can start watching the news again? Till then I will continue to get my news from The Lounge (Gary should be proud, lol) and just know that I will have to discern myself what is real or bullshit.
Do you watch Fox Fake News?

Do you watch Fox Fake News?

Not any more. Dude, I said there isn't a news outlet that is unbiased. They have a slant as well. All of them do. Just like we do on here. But, at least on this site there are few to claim they are unbiased, unlike most news organizations.

Not any more. Dude, I said there isn't a news outlet that is unbiased. They have a slant as well. All of them do. Just like we do on here. But, at least on this site there are few to claim they are unbiased, unlike most news organizations.
Is Blaze Media a source you use for news?

Mother Jones is their main media source.

The source doesn’t change the fact that lawless rioting animals did that to an innocent business owner. deflection attempt fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem and KLCane
Is Blaze Media a source you use for news?

Is Vox a source for you? What about Vanity or Elle? Are they unbiased?

Since you apparently are having trouble with my "all news outlets have a bias" statement let's look at this another way. Does ABC always report inaccuracies? How about CNN? What about Fox? Are they ALWAYS lying? Is it possible that within the slants ALL MEDIA OUTLETS USE, there is some truth from time to time? Could Blaze be right periodically? Sure. Just like CNN can be as well.

But to act like someone who posts an article from Blaze and have it be immediately dismissed because they are right wing is no different than you guys posting something from Glamour because you agree with what it says and the right dismissing it because of the source.

Reactions: BreakingCane

Since you apparently are having trouble with my "all news outlets have a bias" statement let's look at this another way. Does ABC always report inaccuracies? How about CNN? What about Fox? Are they ALWAYS lying? Is it possible that within the slants ALL MEDIA OUTLETS USE, there is some truth from time to time? Could Blaze be right periodically? Sure. Just like CNN can be as well.

But to act like someone who posts an article from Blaze and have it be immediately dismissed because they are right wing is no different than you guys posting something from Glamour because you agree with what it says and the right dismissing it because of the source.
Cems is low IQ, what did you expect?

The ironic thing is that those who are justifying this rioting - including the Steve Carrells and Taylor Swifts of the world - think they are special and unique. The truth is, these rioters would loot, steal and commit violence against them just the same.

Can you imagine a pack of 10 rioters breaking down Steve Carrell's door and having a free for all on the contents of his house? They would beat him to a pulp, destroy his home and run away laughing about it.

Is it just this way for your home or is it your business too? In other words am I legally allowed to shoot somebody if they Physically break into my business?
Are you threatened? Do they have a weapon, crow bar, gun, knife, etc.? Stand your ground?

In my opinion, the major networks get it right most of the times. Surely mistakes are made but not as often as you think.

Cems is low IQ, what did you expect?

You know, it makes me question why anyone comes on here. I mean if the whole thing just degenerates into name calling back and forth, I guess that's okay for entertainment purposes, but not overly productive. To each their own, I suppose. But, I truly believe there are a few guys on here that while on the other side can be reasonable at times. Those are the ones I engage from time to time to see if there is anything constructive that we can do. Maybe to enlighten myself to another viewpoint, perhaps?

I'll probably take some shit over this by both sides, and believe me I am a Conservative to the core. But, I do hear people on the left (some within my own family) that constantly turn away from having a civil discussion about a topic. I guess I'd like to think that occasionally we could engage in something like that here. Ahhhhh, what the hell, I'm in a mood and have not finished my coffee.

Is it just this way for your home or is it your business too? In other words am I legally allowed to shoot somebody if they Physically break into my business?

It depends on the state. Generally, in Florida, the Castle Doctrine allows you to assume that anyone who breaks into your home is there to commit serious bodily harm. You are permitted to use deadly force. The Castle Doctrine extends to your automobile as well.

For business, you may use reasonable self defense. If someone comes at you with a knife, you can use deadly force to protect yourself. If they are stealing a pack of gum, you can shoot them.

This is obviously a very simplistic explanation of the law in Florida.

In my opinion, the major networks get it right most of the times. Surely mistakes are made but not as often as you think.
You haven’t paid attention then. Low IQ Lyin’ Cems. Very few major networks report news anymore and prefer opinions. When they do report news, it’s often a small piece of it to fit their agenda.

So Gary, why are you afraid of advarkas ? You posted that starting on Monday no political posts would be tolerated. Nice job. He’s not the only one just the most vocal and extreme. It’s old and boring and has nothing to do with Hurricane sports. Grow a pair.

Are you sure the person attacked is real? How would you know since we All say fake news?

I'm not trying to be snarky here, but how would you feel if YOU were the one who had his business destroyed by these people? How about if it were YOU who was beaten up. Would you be okay with these "protests" taking place in front of your home?

You know, it makes me question why anyone comes on here. I mean if the whole thing just degenerates into name calling back and forth, I guess that's okay for entertainment purposes, but not overly productive. To each their own, I suppose. But, I truly believe there are a few guys on here that while on the other side can be reasonable at times. Those are the ones I engage from time to time to see if there is anything constructive that we can do. Maybe to enlighten myself to another viewpoint, perhaps?

I'll probably take some shit over this by both sides, and believe me I am a Conservative to the core. But, I do hear people on the left (some within my own family) that constantly turn away from having a civil discussion about a topic. I guess I'd like to think that occasionally we could engage in something like that here. Ahhhhh, what the hell, I'm in a mood and have not finished my coffee.
Did I call you a name? Lets continue our discussion.

You know, it makes me question why anyone comes on here. I mean if the whole thing just degenerates into name calling back and forth, I guess that's okay for entertainment purposes, but not overly productive. To each there own, I suppose. But, I truly believe there are a few guys on here that while on the other side can be reasonable at times. Those are the ones I engage from time to time to see if there is anything constructive that we can do. Maybe to enlighten myself to another viewpoint, perhaps?

I hear you, but Cems provides nothing but one liners, 3rd grades insults, lies, and off topic homosexual innuendo. It is difficult for me to expect anything more from a low IQ sheep. Just call it like I see them.

So Gary, why are you afraid of advarkas ? You posted that starting on Monday no political posts would be tolerated. Nice job. He’s not the only one just the most vocal and extreme. It’s old and boring and has nothing to do with Hurricane sports. Grow a pair.

This is the lounge for non-sports discussion. If you need a safe space, then pack up your never-contributing low IQ ass and leave. Bigly! Also, as I stated yesterday, try to grow a pair of balls and actually properly tag me.

Reactions: BreakingCane

No, Gary said no politics in the football board. The lounge is the appropriate forum for this type of discussion.

I'm not trying to be snarky here, but how would you feel if YOU were the one who had his business destroyed by these people? How about if it were YOU who was beaten up. Would you be okay with these "protests" taking place in front of your home?
Your post does not address mine. You're off topic however I do not support rioting for any reason.

Let's focus on why Trump at the start of his administration rolled back Obama's policing reforms? This murder may have been avoided if these plans had been implemented.

Not mistakes as much as a slant. For example, I don't know how many times I have heard a "quote" from DJT on a major news network, and upon hearing it I am saying wtf? Then I seek out more info and find that what I got initially was a snippet that makes something sound a certain way, but when put into context it changes it completely. That is a slant, and yes, even Fox does this.

I guess what I am saying Cems is it's frustrating, bro. Read my other post to Mutinous to see what I am saying. There are only a couple posters on here that I have contempt for, and believe it or not, you ain't one of them. Just trying to have a dialogue, brother. Nothing more.

You clearly didn’t read Gary’s post. He said all political commentary should be in the Lounge. This is the Lounge. If you don’t like what you are reading, snowflake, stay in the football forum.

Reactions: UM_Ryan
Not mistakes as much as a slant. For example, I don't know how many times I have heard a "quote" from DJT on a major news network, and upon hearing it I am saying wtf? Then I seek out more info and find that what I got initially was a snippet that makes something sound a certain way, but when put into context it changes it completely. That is a slant, and yes, even Fox does this.

I guess what I am saying Cems is it's frustrating, bro. Read my other post to Mutinous to see what I am saying. There are only a couple posters on here that I have contempt for, and believe it or not, you ain't one of them. Just trying to have a dialogue, brother. Nothing more.

Who is your favorite news reporter/anchor? Why is this person your favorite? I really would like to discuss this with you. Our answers could shed some light on why we see things so differently.

Chris Wallace, Lester Holt and Brian Williams stand out to me as fair and balanced. Wallace can be in your face at times (which I like) to cut through the bull. Williams not so however he delivers the news without his opinions. Just the facts. Holt is similar to Williams but with a bit more doggedness similar to Wallace.

Your thoughts?

I hear you, but Cems provides nothing but one liners, 3rd grades insults, lies, and off topic homosexual innuendo. It is difficult for me to expect anything more from a low IQ sheep. Just call it like I see them.
I post one liners to dumb down my posts so you can comprehend what I'm saying. You understand?

Who is your favorite news reporter/anchor? Why is this person your favorite? I really would like to discuss this with you. Our answers could shed some light on why we see things so differently.

Chris Wallace, Lester Holt and Brian Williams stand out to me as fair and balanced. Wallace can be in your face at times (which I like) to cut through the bull. Williams not so however he delivers the news without his opinions. Just the facts. Holt is similar to Williams but with a bit more doggedness similar to Wallace.

Your thoughts?

Honestly Cems, I don't have one. I wasn't kidding when I said I get my news from this site. I remember years ago I was watching the news and found it to be depressing. I wanted to test the theory that ignorance is bliss, so I walked away from the news altogether. You know what, while I may not have been "enlightened" to what was going on, I was in fact happier. Now, not being "informed" can certainly have an adverse effect at times. But, it really does depend on the source of that information, and where your perspective is.

I remember watching an interview with Denzel Washington where he was talking about the news and the rush to be first at the expense of being accurate. Now, I have NO IDEA what his politics are, but it really doesn't matter. He was spot on! Personally I think news started to suffer with the invention of the 24 hour news networks. All of the sudden we have to fill 24 hours! "What are we going to talk about? How can we fill that time? I know, let's get experts to talk about various things and pawn off opinions as facts." Dude, when you truly stop and try and take it in, its exhausting.

So, for here, and yes I am gonna get shit for this, I like Lou, Cortez, Raoul, and Norm. These guys are on the opposite end of the spectrum from me, but I have seen each of them put their guard down in an effort to have a real discussion. Now admittedly someone usually comes in and throws the whole thing out of whack, lol. As is the case with most threads after about 20 posts max. But, I have seen them concede some ground at times in an effort to have a civil discussion. In the end we probably still disagree about most things, but we can still be civil and discuss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT