ADVERTISEMENT

Let's pay honor to the remaining brave men of D-Day

My response is that Biden's failure to mention the anniversary of D-Day falls far short of Trump's demeaning of vets which I have listed samples of in a previous post.
You missed the point about Biden’s 5 deferments.

Trump had an extremely high rating with vets and active duty soldiers. They overwhelmingly voted for him, they didn’t by the liberal democrat press propaganda.

Reactions: central17
My response is that Biden's failure to mention the anniversary of D-Day falls far short of Trump's demeaning of vets which I have listed samples of in a previous post.
Mike - FOCUS, without saying the 5 letter word, should draft dodger Joe Biden have honored D Day veterans on D Day during the first two years of his inhabiting the white house.?

So its not enough Biden participated in placing a wreath at Arlington commemorating Memorial day, in honor of all Americans who gave their lives for our country????? Every POTUS has done it each year. Im sure all Americans who died during the invasion of Normandy are included on Memorial Day.
BTW you assume Biden soiled himself ? When folks get on in years they experience aches and pains at the most inopportune moment. Thats what happens when people get old. Its no fun getting old.
Yes Hawaiian, a US President should honor DDay veterans each and every DDay. Yes, I and many others believe that if Biden wants a month to honor "men wiith penises calling themselves women" , we certainly believe that the brave men of Normandy deserve to be recognized every June 6th.

Last edited:
Yes Hawaiian, a US President should honor DDay veterans each and every DDay. Yes, I and many others believe that if Biden wants a month to honor "men wiith penises calling themselves women" , we certainly believe that the brave men of Normandy deserve to be recognized every June 6th.
3 years ago DJT, while POTUS honored DDay veterans in his state of the Union address. Yet no one called him out for not doing it on 06/06. Oh, right........youre not a liberal LOL

3 years ago DJT, while POTUS honored DDay veterans in his state of the Union address. Yet no one called him out for not doing it on 06/06. Oh, right........youre not a liberal LOL
When I said "Every President has done it every year, " They do it on Memorial day. From Memorial day to June 06 its a little more than a week. Next thing you guys will be saying "Biden didnt recognize Vietnam Vets."

Mike, here's the problem that undermines nearly every post you make and the same can be said of Cems. You are both single variable thinkers. Everything in your mind reverts back to Trump and your narrow vision prevents you from seeing and admitting how bad Biden and his band of ivy league lapdogs really are

So its not enough Biden participated in placing a wreath at Arlington commemorating Memorial day, in honor of all Americans who gave their lives for our country????? Every POTUS has done it each year. Im sure all Americans who died during the invasion of Normandy are included on Memorial Day.
BTW you assume Biden soiled himself ? When folks get on in years they experience aches and pains at the most inopportune moment. Thats what happens when people get old. Its no fun getting old.
One of the truly thoughtless posts of the yead

Mike, here's the problem that undermines nearly every post you make and the same can be said of Cems. You are both single variable thinkers. Everything in your mind reverts back to Trump and your narrow vision prevents you from seeing and admitting how bad Biden and his band of ivy league lapdogs really are
Here's the problem that undermines nearly every post you make: you claim to be be a Libertarian and not a Trump supporter but you are always one of the first in line to defend him.

Here's the problem that undermines nearly every post you make: you claim to be be a Libertarian and not a Trump supporter but you are always one of the first in line to defend him.
Not defending him at all. I'm just tired of posts that focus on Trump. Why is it so hard for you to focus on the present state of affairs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT