ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Nate Silver Calls Out FakeNews Media for False Narratives Reporting Coronavirus Deaths

You’ve proven me right. “Much earlier.” Thanks!
giphy.gif

I am not a Gillum supporter so I don’t focus on asses. I do focus on brains. No wonder you love brain damaged Biden. As brain damaged persons, you and Biden are two peas in a diseased pod.

Instead you support a person who suggests Americans should ingest disinfectants to cure a virus. And you claim you're not brain dead?

Instead you support a person who suggests Americans should ingest disinfectants to cure a virus. And you claim you're not brain dead?
I made no claims regarding myself, but you are too brain diseased to realize that. I do claim that both you and Biden are brain diseased. However, Biden, every once in awhile puts out a coherent sentence. You are too brain diseased to do that.
Trump, on the other hand, always stays on the offense. I do not agree with every medical statement he makes, but he is not my M.D. In any case, your comment about Trump specifically recommending "ingestion" is but another false statement emanating from your brain diseased mind. Technically, your statement is not a lie because lies constitute making a false statement with intent. Your brain is too diseased to have coherent intent. Accordingly your brain diseased mind is in accord with that of Biden's.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
I made no claims regarding myself, but you are too brain diseased to realize that. I do claim that both you and Biden are brain diseased. However, Biden, every once in awhile puts out a coherent sentence. You are too brain diseased to do that.
Trump, on the other hand, always stays on the offense. I do not agree with every medical statement he makes, but he is not my M.D. In any case, your comment about Trump specifically recommending "ingestion" is but another false statement emanating from your brain diseased mind. Technically, your statement is not a lie because lies constitute making a false statement with intent. Your brain is too diseased to have coherent intent. Accordingly your brain diseased mind is in accord with that of Biden's.

Here's your hero preaching his truth.

Here's your hero preaching his truth.

You keep advancing nobody individuals to advance your pathetic arguments thinking that we are supposed to respond to one of over 300 hundred million individuals in the US. That is really pathetic logic on your part, but what else can I expect from a brain damaged follower of brain damaged Biden.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
You keep advancing nobody individuals to advance your pathetic arguments thinking that we are supposed to respond to one of over 300 hundred million individuals in the US. That is really pathetic logic on your part, but what else can I expect from a brain damaged follower of brain damaged Biden.

Bro, those are Trump's words. Not mine. Trump obviously has a mental disorder that most on the planet can see but his minions like you must also have this disorder. Just saying.

Last edited:
Talking to you is like trying to convince the brain of an ant. Go up to your brain diseased candidate's site. Maybe the two of you can start a support group for brain diseased Democrats.

Reactions: BreakingCane
“Is there a way we can do something like that?”

He asked a question. A dumb question, but he never told people to ingest disinfectant. Only low IQ people think this.

UV has been proven to reduce the virus’ half life.
What is the IQ of an ant? Asking for a friend.

“Is there a way we can do something like that?”

He asked a question. A dumb question, but he never told people to ingest disinfectant. Only low IQ people think this.

UV has been proven to reduce the virus’ half life.

You can dress it up all you like but Trump is dumber than a sack of rocks.

Anyone thinking he is a Dr. prescribing drugs is a low IQ moron. Yes, that includes you.
Anyone who would vote for a person who has sexually assaulted women, conspired with the Russians to win an election, bribed an ally, been impeached, has the most corrupt administration, EVER, and lies nonstop must be mentally challenged, like you.

Anyone who would vote for a person who has sexually assaulted women, conspired with the Russians to win an election, bribed an ally, been impeached, has the most corrupt administration, EVER, and lies nonstop must be mentally challenged, like you.
Who did he sexually assault? My God you are mentally deranged to the point you should be hospitalized. You’re a habitual liar!

Reactions: lima23 and utatem
Who did he sexually assault? My God you are mentally deranged to the point you should be hospitalized. You’re a habitual liar!

This might help your failing memory. Here's an excerpt.

Years after women first came forward to accuse then-presidential candidate Donald Trump of sexual assault or harassment, the issue is once again at the forefront of political discourse after another 26 incidents of "unwanted sexual contact" and 43 instances of inappropriate behaviour were detailed in a new book.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...sconduct-karen-johnson-how-many-a9149216.html

We're not discussing his hoax lie at this time. But instead, his request to the American people to ingest disinfectants. Stay focused!!
Thought you were bring back one of your oft repeated attacks. I do not take your posts seriously. I glance at them for a few seconds, post the obvious: what a brain diseased idiot you are and then I keep moving. For the last hour I was doing some work for my business. Forgive the late response, idiot.

This might help your failing memory. Here's an excerpt.

Years after women first came forward to accuse then-presidential candidate Donald Trump of sexual assault or harassment, the issue is once again at the forefront of political discourse after another 26 incidents of "unwanted sexual contact" and 43 instances of inappropriate behaviour were detailed in a new book.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...sconduct-karen-johnson-how-many-a9149216.html
Oh, it's in a book. That makes them true. A lot of these "accusations" are not barred by current statutes of limitations. Bring them on, ant.

He doesn’t care whether or not it’s true, only that it makes Trump look bad. He’s successfully changed the topic already in this thread which is what he does when he is proven a liar.
I don't look at the links he posts. I just glanced at one of them regarding the allegations of sexual attacks. It was ridiculous just like everything else he posts.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Thought you were bring back one of your oft repeated attacks. I do not take your posts seriously. I glance at them for a few seconds, post the obvious: what a brain diseased idiot you are and then I keep moving. For the last hour I was doing some work for my business. Forgive the late response, idiot.

Going forward, continue working on your business and not post because your ignorance is coming through loud and clear.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Ummmm yeah solid piece of info right there. Have there been investigations? Was there police reports? What did the police find? How come he wasn’t ever prosecuted? How come he wasn’t sued? Lots of questions that suddenly when it’s convenient or serves a purposes like Ivanka right before the divorce settlement makes an allegation. But then why no follow up? Is this like Adam Schiff making up a story but when it comes to actually testifying under oath he gives a very different account? Just curious...

Reactions: utatem and lima23
Ummmm yeah solid piece of info right there. Have there been investigations? Was there police reports? What did the police find? How come he wasn’t ever prosecuted? How come he wasn’t sued? Lots of questions that suddenly when it’s convenient or serves a purposes like Ivanka right before the divorce settlement makes an allegation. But then why no follow up? Is this like Adam Schiff making up a story but when it comes to actually testifying under oath he gives a very different account? Just curious...

Actually, Trump went to court to stop all court actions regarding his sexual assaults.

Lets hope Muller's cases don't have statutes of limitations.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Mueller will be very lucky to not wind up in Federal prison. He’s directly involved in a conspiracy to defraud the FISA courts. My guess is he will eventually cut a deal because they won’t want to throw an old man in federal prison. The brunt of the damage will be handed down to guys like Comey, Rosenstein and hopefully Brennan. Obama absolutely knew and probably orchestrated it but you’ll never get him. Too many executive privileges that protect him in testimony. I’d be shocked if they could get him deposed although based on Sally Yates memo I believe there is sufficient grounds to be deposed now.

Going forward, continue working on your business and not post because your ignorance is coming through loud and clear.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
You can't fix stupid Cems. And there is only one person on this site who is more stupid than you... and that is CDWright. However, he at least is not a coward. You are!

Lets hope Muller's cases don't have statutes of limitations.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Mueller has already abandoned his own case. And Democrats have been sxxking Putin's and the Soviet Unions dxck for one hundred years. Keep sucking and stop talking.

It’s pathetic and sickening what the leadership of the Democratic Party has tried to do to a POTUS - they have become the party of corruption and liars , even to their own people .
Schiff , Sewell, Brennan , Clapper , Yates all have different stories in public than when under oath in a closed hearing And they feed their liberal press their bullsh*t knowing they’re lying . And the MSM which is nothing but a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party being the Trump haters they are are more than glad to assist .

It’s pathetic and sickening what the leadership of the Democratic Party has tried to do to a POTUS - they have become the party of corruption and liars , even to their own people .
Schiff , Sewell, Brennan , Clapper , Yates all have different stories in public than when under oath in a closed hearing And they feed their liberal press their bullsh*t knowing they’re lying . And the MSM which is nothing but a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party being the Trump haters they are are more than glad to assist .
Spot on, and if Trump loses in November this ilk is right back in the mix...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT