ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal NBC falling apart, wheels coming off!

What does the fact that NBC is a liberal network have to do with a reporting mistake at the Olympics? And call me crazy but I don't think a mistake in reporting at the winter Olympics means that NBC is falling apart. That's quite a leap. More propaganda from fascist boy.

What does the fact that NBC is a liberal network have to do with a reporting mistake at the Olympics? And call me crazy but I don't think a mistake in reporting at the winter Olympics means that NBC is falling apart. That's quite a leap. More propaganda from fascist boy.

Didn’t they have a reporter cause the market drop 300 points because he lied about Trump? Lmao

Reactions: PalmaBoy
It’s called responsibility! NBC made the mistake so they can wear it!! You Libs cry about Trump putting Koi food in water wrong for three days(when he didn’t) I’ll hold them responsible as well. And Fruity Commies like yourself can cry about it from the safe space you hide in!

It’s called responsibility! NBC made the mistake so they can wear it!! You Libs cry about Trump putting Koi food in water wrong for three days(when he didn’t) I’ll hold them responsible as well. And Fruity Commies like yourself can cry about it from the safe space you hide in!

Difference between holding them responsible for a mistake and stating that the network is "falling apart." Again more propaganda from fascist boy. And stop with the tough guy act. You impress nobody and you certainly don't scare me.

Difference between holding them responsible for a mistake and stating that the network is "falling apart." Again more propaganda from fascist boy. And stop with the tough guy act. You impress nobody and you certainly don't scare me.
No it’s falling apart, raging in the tank also. Notice every thread you try and tell me what I should think and what I am thinking instead of stating a case. You’ve know become a know if all whose obnoxious and annoying while you know nothing. Tough guy act? Never tried to scare you. If facts scare you involved not surprised most Libs are terrified of honest people. And don’t say “you impress nobody” you don’t speak for anyone! Again you sound like a little insecure person!! Seriously think for yourself and speak for yourself. Commie boy becoming a know it all quick. Fruity commentary

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT