ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal reporter “fewer mass shot tings if babies aborted” typical liberal

And more humans are killed by abortions than guns each year! Not a sound!

Who supports tax payer funded abortions provided by Planned Parenthood, which is actually there to provide “black genocide”?

Democrats! And who votes Democratic? Crazy!

She’s perfect example of why retroactive abortion might work.

Steve Jobs was adopted. I guess the world would have been better off without the iPhone.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Steve Jobs was adopted. I guess the world would have been better off without the iPhone.
Let’s not also forget, Dave Thomas of Wendy’s was adopted! And no way I could survive without the Baconater! Adoption is a noble cause, liberals ruined it trying to turn it into a business where people take fifty kids all for the cash!

Let’s not also forget, Dave Thomas of Wendy’s was adopted! And no way I could survive without the Baconater! Adoption is a noble cause, liberals ruined it trying to turn it into a business where people take fifty kids all for the cash!
Let’s not forget Nelson Mandela was adopted. I guess the world didn’t need him either.

And then there’s Bill Clinton. Clinton is his adopted name. Wait...we’re....supposed to be making the case AGAINST abortion, right?

Reactions: tcane58
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT