ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals blaming JROTC for Parkland shooting.These people really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Nothing to address, you want me to waste time addressing lies? That’s all you do is lie and embellish. Again you do nothing except waste the readers time.
Last I checked you were being ignored by many. I guess they didn't want to waste their time with nonsense. Lol

Last I checked you were being ignored by many. I guess they didn't want to waste their time with nonsense. Lol
Hahahahaha again any Man who ignores someone is afraid of the challenge so I wear the “ignore” like a badge of honor! I still remember the day I proved CD was lying with four articles and he cried to Gray and ignored me! Raoul did the same thing, same thread!! After they were exposed, proven wrong and never bothered to behave like men and admit they were wrong. Also “many” hahaha again Cems it’s hard to believe you are a grown man! How many people a day just tear you apart!! It’s hilarious

Hahahahaha again any Man who ignores someone is afraid of the challenge so I wear the “ignore” like a badge of honor! I still remember the day I proved CD was lying with four articles and he cried to Gray and ignored me! Raoul did the same thing, same thread!! After they were exposed, proven wrong and never bothered to behave like men and admit they were wrong. Also “many” hahaha again Cems it’s hard to believe you are a grown man! How many people a day just tear you apart!! It’s hilarious
As I recall, you put me on ignore. Where you afraid of the challenge?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT