ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals just couldn't leave it alone just keep pushing Newton's Law

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Push, push, push the envelope and we have been seeing it repeatedly over the last so many years and so many issues.

His third law states that for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction. If object A exerts a force on object B, object B also exerts an equal and opposite force on object A. In other words, forces result from interactions.

From CRT to Sexual identification to prayer in school to ABORTION. The Liberals JUST KEEP PUSHING THE ENVELOPE.
Causing an EQUAL BUT OPPOSITE REACTION from Republican or more Conservative Governors.

I wrote before how Republican Governors keep a keen eye on California, NY, NJ, Washington State etc, and they see what these Liberals are passing and doing. And then they react swiftly with a firm " NOT IN OUR STATE " reaction.

That's what happened with Desantis and sexual identification / gender being taught to babies.
That's what Youngkin ran on in Virginia with CRT and Parents involvement in their childs education.
That's why Republican Governors firmed up their voting laws.
And now Abortion. They JUST COULDN"T LEAVE IT ALONE!
Roe v Wade was and is still law. Don't know the nature of this Supreme Court decision nor what the decision will look like.
But I do know that in liberal states like New Jersey and Oregon and Washington etc the push has been to OPEN UP THE FLOOD GATES on abortion. Allowing it up to and in some cases even AFTER birth.
States that allow for late-term abortions with no state-imposed thresholds are Alaska, Colorado, District of Columbia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, and Vermont. ZERO RESTRICTIONS!

In the following states, the pregnancy must either threaten the mother’s life or physical health to permit a late-term abortion: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

In 2019 we witnessed one of the most GROTESQUE displays I have ever seen as New York passed legislation to allow abortion up to BIRTH of the baby. Then the PARTIES broke out with Woman celebrating their abortions and bragging about them. IT WAS GROTESQUE and SHAMEFUL>
The seven (now eight) states that have no gestational limits on abortion are: Alaska, Colorado, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, and Vermont, along with Washington, D.C.

For any reason.......Worth noting there are only 5 clinics in the USA that will abort a full term baby. Most clinics won't do the procedure past 32 weeks.

So the reaction from conservative states has been to STRENGTHEN their laws on the books to COMPLY WITH Roe v Wade but set restrictions in place beyond 12-16 weeks. Meaning NOT HERE NOT IN THIS STATE.

But not good enough for Liberals they want more and more and more and more. Greedy little bastards
So I'm not surprised ay all that this is happening after all some liberal group sued a State over restrictions and opened it up for the Supreme Court to rule once again on this hot topic.
I guess they never thought they might lose.

It's all about winning at all costs for the Libs. Not what's in the best interest of the country. I find this ironic given the beatdown that will occur in 6 months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT