ADVERTISEMENT

Libtard Bitch Extraordinaire Don Lemon Comes To His Homeboy Jussie Smollet's Defense...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Can't make this stuff up...

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-smollett-lost-in-the-court-of-public-opinion

Birds of the same feather flock together... I guess reach-arounds and fudge packing bring about a special bond between fake news liberal media and fake news liberal actors.

Limp-wristed libtards gonna limp-wristed libtard.

Dq6FQHkVsAAOjgV.jpg

09a15f795867cfa867b6304ef74ed85b1b8c94b5c13c1575c631487d5bc19731.jpg

He is not even the first from his show to make a false accusation. Taraji Hansen made a public apology after wrongfully accusing the police of racially profiling her Son back in 2015. Seems like this show Empire is nothing more than a breeding ground for disturbed individuals.

Guys, Try to listen to Don Lemon’s entire personal broadcast about Jussie yesterday. Don’t accept excerpts from Fox. Lemon excoriates the lies and betrayal to the black and gay community...and to him personally. He fully praises the Chicago police official (black) who in his press conference destroys any semblance of Jussie’s reputation. Devastating and totally correct.

I get that you don’t like Don Lemon. He’s black and gay. But, his opinion about Jussie just might match your own ....if you listen.

Let me get this right. Don Lemon is a racist? His partner is white...lol. Again, people on this thread sound stupid playing the real victim....please shut up.

Guys, Try to listen to Don Lemon’s entire personal broadcast about Jussie yesterday. Don’t accept excerpts from Fox. Lemon excoriates the lies and betrayal to the black and gay community...and to him personally. He fully praises the Chicago police official (black) who in his press conference destroys any semblance of Jussie’s reputation. Devastating and totally correct.

I get that you don’t like Don Lemon. He’s black and gay. But, his opinion about Jussie just might match your own ....if you listen.

I didn’t know he was gay, I hope you didn’t just out him without permission.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Let me get this right. Don Lemon is a racist? His partner is white...lol. Again, people on this thread sound stupid playing the real victim....please shut up.

We are not victims...you are a victim because you have taken up full residence in the Lefty Plantation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT